Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 121)

Crinklez. Senior Member
Crinklez.
Crinklez.

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG was is Shyam? What was he doing there? How did he find Khushi? OMG what a cliffhanger. Please dont torture us we need a quick update.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

anera Goldie
anera
anera

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
ok who is the  *creature*??
Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I'm back!! 

- Lin I am not going to lie, after the Dungeon situation I was disappointed with Khushi and Arnav, I really was. I wanted Khushi to get angry, I wanted Arnav to feel guilty! Even after the dungeon episode they were acting so idk calm? Khushi allowed him to feed her, etc etc.  But then I realized that how they reacted was very much how these characters are supposed to react. Khushi is Khushi, not me. I wanted an apology, a slap, I was just so mad! But then Khushi understood his pain, when she was talking to Lavanya, I knew that because she understood and because she found a reason for his behavior that this is why Khushi is made for Arnav.  (And Hoopie also helped me! )

-I'm glad that Shashi doesn't trust Shyam because his answers to those questions did seem very off. 

"He will do what he can to get her home as quickly as possible, if it is certain he cannot stand her as we all fear." "Besides, I am certain they will come to know of her departure sooner or later"
- Oh wow Nani really is a smart cookie isn't she? She knows what's going on for both the couples hehe I love her! And what a coincidence that she had sat in the wrong carriage hehe what a treat!

"You're right," she muttered mischievously, "Besides, how can you climb a tree with that heavy ego on your back."
- This had me in a fit of giggles!!

- The journey to reach the hermit reminds me of the Nanital trip, and what a good interpretation of it! He doesn't care, oh how much he really does! The dirt in her eyes, hai mera dill.  And Khushi being the stubborn one that she is leaves him. And he runs after her. OMG the grape scene. Killed me! It was so perfect. i don't think i will ever look at a grape the same way ever again LOL. I really loved what you did. I think this journey/trip is testing Arnav and his desire for Khushi but it's also showing how much he cares for her.  I loved the scene where he was taking off the vines from her! Very creative and just gave me goosebumps!

- I enjoyed Shashi's conversation with Payal. I was not expecting to talk so open about such things but I'm so glad that she can. And I really love this Payal, I'm hoping to hear more from her soon!

- The hermit, wow do I love him. He is smart and I love how he's testing Arnav's patience. He's testing how long he'll last haha. And Arnav is finding him more annoying then Khushi? Oh wow! The bath scene. I imagined it in my head and it was beautiful! Arnav is losing control. And Khushi is slowly starting to as well! 

- The lion and the lamb! Oh my what a metaphor!! And Khushi's fear of the dark, understandable. How she trusts Arnav though, right after the dungeon episode? Only Khushi would because she is Khushi.  And even Arnav wondered why, and maybe it made him somewhat happy? The way Arnav was observing Khushi, like a teenager in love in a way. Gosh is he attracted or what. I'm waiting for the day when it will go beyond just physical attraction and a need to protect. 
- The intruder!! Shyam! That truly was a shocker and not expected at all. And Arnav, protective of his Khushi had run after him. Shyam, with his wings? what exactly is he? And he was faster than Arnav because Arnav was still in human form right? But how did Arnav know it was Shyam if he was in creature form? And Di, oh no he knows. He knows doesn't he. What will he do? Will he keep it to himself? Or will he tell his Di? Did Shyam know that it was Arnav? Wasn't he questioning why he was with Khushi? Such a cliffhanger!

* I am wondering if the importance of the box in Khushi's hand will come up because it has been mentioned throughout their journey.
* A little Birdy called Arnav the honey bee? hmm... I might have to go back and find that story again..

I can't believe you left us at a cliffhanger, haha actually I can!
Good luck with exams Lin! And I am eagerly waiting for the next update, and the new thread that is surely to come.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Like always lin...ur story telling abilities have left me awe-struck ! ClapClapClap..tho i was expecting a shyam update n also transformations... but i still did not imagine it this way.. MIND BLOWING twist in the story!!Star
for me a new loop has opened in the story,n its too early to comment on anything..since there r more questions than answers right now...so i'll sit back n let things unfold slowly,till i can write something significant enough.
however,there were a few things that caught my attention..n i wud like to highlight them..n bookmark a few questions...

LORDY AND HIS KHUSHI ;

What is the difference b/w LUST n LOVE?? while former knows only to ''CONSUME''... the later knows only to ''SACRIFICE'' .
What is the similarity b/w them...they know NO BOUNDARIES !!
while lust will consume every thing..from honor..self-esteem..nobility...goodness...
love will sacrifice everything for just that..Both knows no boundaries,when the cause evokes any.!
where did lordy stand on this particular night?? his love for khushi shone thru out ! ...maintaining my previous opinion, he is a man in love...he has always been.. no amount of denial or fighting will lessen that for him..the more he discovers her.the more his closed heart opens for her... to him she's the most precious possession that he wants to protect n hold..every feeling of his sprouts from his slowly unlocking heart. i loved it dat how he didn't even let a hair strand hinder his view of her face..how when the candle extinguished,for her sake he opened the door...how he controlled his desire to touch her, so dat he may not disturb her sleep... will ''attraction'' or ''lust'' do all dat?? i dont believe it !! but ''love'' will, ALWAYS !
THE QUESTION IS...
  • she's not the only girl he loves..will the love of another girl over-shadow the love for this girl??
  • now dat he has seen a threat looming over her...will he choose to protect her??
  • if he does protect her..will he choose to trust her with his reasons too??
  • if he finds the '''WHY'''... will he choose to believe her???

Only time will tell... but da fact that he has been referred to as a ''lion'' n ''oak tree'' a few times...makes me hopeful that come what may...he will always be there for her..after all these both r symbolically ''protectors'' n ''guardians''... then there is his ''love''...that will ''en-cage'' him from letting anything harm her...  only one doubt remains, will he take the right route to his aim???

FIRST LORD AND THE GENERAL ;

What an encounter ! i have no doubts that they'll make worthy opponents... just a glimpse of both in action n so much can be concluded from it.. the general being the creature, he's a ''shadow''...has ''stealth''...his existence is ''a feather-touch to existence''.. his speed is ''a soundless whirlwind''...he's ''alert n quick''.

but even in his presumably,powerful state,he didn't have the audacity to face the first lord !! he chose to run... was it lack of courage or exact knowledge of things? whatever it was,one thing is for sure..the General has super control over his transformation n has his memory very much intact !!

lordy on da other hand was human..but he does retain some of his beastly instincts n traits..his olfactory n sight n predatory senses work perfectly when occasion calls for it.. i loved how when he saw that he cudn't keep up with speed of the creature ,he found a new way to engage him.. makes him a perfect strategist !!... only i worry if he can control his transformations n da hazards associated with them, as well,  as his opponent does...whatever it is.. he has an advantage now..he knows his enemy's face! the disadvantage is..his enemy knows his weakness..or may b weaknesses!!

THE QUESTION IS...

• if da General cud find khushi...has he been following her for long?? has he been visiting her often??
  • if so then..how much of da present equation b/w da lordy n khushi, does he know??
  • why wud he choose to enter da hut when he knew lordy was there??
  • if he's not scared of lordy n dares to enter da hut,then why didnt he fight him?? what stopped him??
  • is there somthing that da Gen. knows about lordy n his curse?? or is there more to it??
  • why was there ''strnge rage'' in creature's eyes?? was it coz he was caught..was it coz knew abt lordy n khushi?  or is there more to it??
  • what did lordy see?? why  did he say..''Why the creature had become so..?? does he know something about da Gen's past??
  • how was lordy able to recognize da creature?? DOES da transformation involve partial changes?? or he recognized da eyes?? or da smell played its part??

indeed there's a storm forming n moving towards Arhasia.. its only a matter of time! ...how many lives it will wreck n how much destruction it causes.. only time will tell..

i read some where that ;

'' FROM EVERY CHAOS..ORDER ARISES''..

so for me;  

''HOPE FLOATS''...

PS;

• the opening of door scene reminded me of how he actually opened a way for da Gen to enter khushi's lyf..
  • loved how, da creature blocked da light n clouds covered da moon.. how his shadow loomed over an innocent girl..
  • thru out da update i kept thinking of da 3rd play..
  • And WHATS WITH KHUSHI'S NECK,EH?? Everyone's attracted to it !!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by shass - 09 December 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoemaverickmartinkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

I am going to read the update now but first standing ovation my Dear Aquiline for producing such a unique blockbuster ff which even though has few likes than otherr ffs BUT its only because of the fact that other reader/ writer know what an epic piece of creativity it is hence they want to produce it in their name not caring their moral views that cheats soon go down the drain !!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, time to read the update now & see what will actually happen in the hut with arshi all aloneDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

Rabba Vey!Smile

SLEEPING BEAUTY

INRTUDER IN THE DARKNESS

AURA.. WHAT MIND BLOWING PICS BUDDY..Clap
N SORRY PAL DAT I WASNT ABLE TO THANK U FOR PREVIOUS PICS.. LOVED THEM ALL,ESP. DA HERMIT ONE!!LOL

A SMALL GIFT FROM ME..
ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS...Thumbs Up

Edited by shass - 09 December 2012 at 5:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Wow...totally briliantly awesome...loved it ...im sure it the creature was shaym...continue soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

Sarikaa97 Goldie
Sarikaa97
Sarikaa97

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
omg!!! will edit later...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Go to top