Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 114)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Since i hv tkn a break from writing long posts for a while..n i so wanted to step aside n only read it..but as long as i hv certain people in my life,i think i'll have to oblige by their wishes,coz their love n care means alot.. dedicating afew lines dat i choose to scribble here tonight... love u Lin jan n awesome Hoopoe...

Like always..i loved everything in the previous updates..from chp 112-114... loved da humor..da forest..da hermit..fortune...da passion..n even dat which lingered around but was not too obvious !!
LIKE I have always said..their relationship is very special n different from any other pair... it will never follow da usual routes to its destination. ...so sweetly they pace their way towards eachother,no matter  how un-intentional it may be.. how breathtakingly beautiful is their bond.. how they both have started to tread in a strange comfort zone ...she forgets,she had called him her enemy n vowed to never forgive.. n he realizes more n more how strongly she has come to affect him,by each passing day! ...i said once dat everythg dats dear to him..finds its way into his life n people make their own place in his life,until he accepts them... see how slowly khushi is doing dat.. how slowly but steadily she is unlocking da closed heart... am sorry lin dat i couldn't see the passion b/w them.. what i saw was much more powerful n beautiful than that.. how she comes to his rescue,when she feels he fails in his attempt infront of the hermit..knowing very well,his weakness n covering it... n in turns he shows nothing but care n care... from waiting for her near the river to get rid of that which had caused her discomfort...to constantly keeping guard over her throughout her bathing...to making her comfortable n at ease by asking her sum random questions after an unthoughtful action...to staying back for da night back with her coz she pleaded she feared darkness n being alone!! still thinking her safety first...but something in him knows he cant harm her...he'll never do dat... n what does she chooses ?? care in return for him..n protection! i guess,there's some part of her dat believes lyk him,dat he can't really hurt her... need i say the word,linny??... MAGICAL !!Wink

PS;I ESP.LOVED dat how he picks her up n raises her above him..how she felt dizzy of such a height... da losing into her part came much later..his main desire was to just hold her close to him.. but he didnt let her fall,linny..she still stood with him in the end...did i just see a symbolism there?? WinkBig smileBig smile...no matter what it ws da oak tree bending down n picking her up to his level n evn above...giving a strong protective support... da vine creeper can climb this one tree ..it'll always be her guardian n strength !!
PPS; sorry to all buddies...i was so busy lately that i cudnt read any of ur comments.. but from now onwards,i'll try to b there.. HP,what did u write previously??plz send me da link..am sure it must b sumthg crucial... n also dat i wish to start a knew discussion soon n want every1z opinions on it... lin owes us afew answers n i wont accept riddles any more..
ALSO, accidentally,i stumbled upon a comment mentioning me..i think it ws DHRASHTI ... she complained about my writing..n i burst into laughter..dear,join da club..there r many here who'll hug u..coz other than da FF,it has been my ''writing style'' dats discussed da most on dis thread !!LOLLOLLOL... however,ur complaint made me think if dat was da reason every1 wanted a larger font... so i attempted it...NO OFFENSE INTENDED N NONE TAKEN !!Smile

GASPS !!! did i say ''afew lines'''?? *face palm*

OMG... my dear shass, thats beautiful. See, thats why i missed you. And love you for making it a long one... Hug Its a pleasure reading ur thoughts... it adds to the magic of the tale and provides more insight to the epic characters. I completely agree with ur points... Loved reading it. I didnt write much in ur absence dear, still if u want to have a look refer pages 96, 103 and 112.  

P.S. You are planning to start a new discussion?... Im waiting. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Rabba ve dear Aquiline, waiting for the next update... In the mean time, I just want to know whether there is any hidden meaning in the following statement from the last chapter...

"There is more where that came from."  

I found the statement a bit enigmatic...

And i have a suggestion... can you please add the chapters' name in the index? I think it will be easy for reader's reference.

Edited by hoopoe - 08 December 2012 at 6:56am

bablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve dear Aquiline, waiting for the next update... In the mean time, I just want to know whether there is any hidden meaning in the following statement from the last chapter...

"There is more where that came from."  

I found the statement a bit enigmatic...

And i have a suggestion... can you please add the chapters' name in the index? I think it will be easy for reader's reference.

OH MY HP !! i thought da same!! wonder wht it cud b?? i suspected there ws sumthg suspicious abt da soup or sumthg..but da chp ddnt elaborate on it.. lets see what linny may say..
PS; Glad u lykd my post.. Hug..MISSED U TOO...Smile

Edited by shass - 08 December 2012 at 9:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

first of all i want to ask you how badly we were missing your company in the inn & your reviewsCryCry.
Missed you a lotCry
HUGSSSHug

What a superb superb superb reviewClap

This show caught the attention of millions across the world because even though it was alove story but it was not some silly rushed teenage crush romance. It was all about how a man who has locked his heart behind thick multilayer walls & how a simple pure hearted girl  gradually break through the walls surrounding his heart & finding a way to his locked heart.
but a man who is used to protect his heart throughout his troubled life will not let anyone easily break his barriers &  will fight all passions /desire to keep his wall intact.
this is what the disclaimer is all about. He knows khushi has dared to bring his walls dowwn but will he surrender to her easily ???

every word echoed truth here.. KP have to admit..dat was too gud buddy! ClapClapClap..u hv captured da essence of da whole tale perfectly in just afew words !!Star..
Missed u too dear..dats why me not going ne where any time soon.. i missed dis place n its craziness!Smile

@LEAFS--WOW !! U TOO???ShockedShockedShocked...man! but i really dont find my comments too small-sized..wonder why??.. but yeah..u guys need to throw DHRASHTI A party !!LOLLOLLOL..MISSED U TOO..Hug

@Farwa-- HUGS..HUGS..HUGS...LOLLOLLOL..There's atleast sum1 who doesnt struggle with da comments..LOL..n thank u all for da warm welcome.. n missed u too farwa.. da deal is,i dnt knw precise writing..n Babi wont give me classes.. EVIL BABI *squinting*... so i hv to write long..ALAS!!

khusiarnavAquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kushipugly

every word echoed truth here.. KP have to admit..dat was too gud buddy! ClapClapClap..u hv captured da essence of da whole tale perfectly in just afew words !!Star..
Missed u too dear..dats why me not going ne where any time soon.. i missed dis place n its craziness!Smile

@LEAFS--WOW !! U TOO???ShockedShockedShocked...man! but i really dont find my comments too small-sized..wonder why??.. but yeah..u guys need to throw DHRASHTI A party !!LOLLOLLOL..MISSED U TOO..Hug

@Farwa-- HUGS..HUGS..HUGS...LOLLOLLOL..There's atleast sum1 who doesnt struggle with da comments..LOL..n thank u all for da warm welcome.. n missed u too farwa.. da deal is,i dnt knw precise writing..n Babi wont give me classes.. EVIL BABI *squinting*... so i hv to write long..ALAS!!

LOL  no classes for you dear Shass cause I want to read long comments from you.  My preci writing is because I cannot write long posts.  Wink.  but you can and so give me the pleasure of reading and understanding the tale a little more than my little brain doesBig smile

AquilinehoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
comment edited on page 106

@shass where were u??? hhhmmm???  we missed u so much... and ur comment too...  

Edited by khusiarnav - 08 December 2012 at 11:49am

AquilinehoopoeshasskushipuglyA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Rabba ve fellow comrades...
Rabba vey HP...SmileSmileSmile
Woohoo..i see dat a discussion is already in progress..so i wont start with mine yet...
OH MY, HP !!ShockedShockedShocked..i'm biting nails n shuddering inside coz dis is one topic am very sensitive about,atleast.. n for my own sake i hope it doesn't take dis route..but thn i also know dat u r seldom wrong about nethg.. n i do doubt if lin will handle something as explosive as this..but if she does then i DO TRUST HER dat she'll do it in the most nicest way..
honestly,HP i had not looked at things this way..so am quite confused right now n shudnt comment as its bound to affect my judgement..besides,u know that symbolism is not my forte..i cant decode it..so that makes me more unfit..but i'll still say afew things here dat i have understood..may b what i saw was part of what u saw..

He paused a moment to think it through, the consequences of sleeping in a hut alone with her in it.

Not only was her life in danger but even his own wild desires might not be easily controlled in the darkness of their tempting solitude.

I went for a re-reading of the previous chapters and guess what, I found the romantic grape eating chapter to be very dark,foreshadowing the impending storm which Aquiline mentioned... Its just my point of view ... Kindly read the following excerpt from Ch 110- TANGLES and share your views my dear friends...
 They are some brilliant pointers dear,throughout the post.. n i love the way u chose to narrate your point of view.. n very well be right..ClapClapClap
for the above ,i feel he was  considering her safety,coz he knows that his curse returns in the night n she'll be in the close proximity.. yet he did choose to go with her..i feel if he thought he may harm her ,he wud have easily avoided it.. he still doesn't know that she can control his hunger..
since the beginning i have seen lordy as both a man n beast.. the man is trust worthy i believe..he has a very strong control over everything regarding him..n i think just because the author showed that he lost himself doesn't mean,he wud have NOT stopped himself.. for me i feel whenever he has lost himself into her..it has been a strong serene n blissful feeling for him..like a war in him settles for a moment or something..tho we cant deny their strong physical attraction for eachother..but thats the man in him that feels it..a man i think,very much in control..we esp. saw this in the forest chpt.. when he was not even that protective about her but still he chose not to harm her..that somehow his cursed hunger cud b controlled... its the beast in him that he doesnot trust..that his sister doesnot trust... my question is..will the beast feel something of a physical attraction for her??? may b... but i think, his hunger wud b of a very different kind!!

And to make matters worse, he was hungry.

His hunger, that he had been suppressing all this while, ravaged his mind again and he cast a glance on her face.

"I'm hungry too," he said in a low voice and resumed picking on the grapes upon her body with his mouth.

"You're the Master of an Empire," she tried to reason with him to try to stop this sweet torment which she could take no more, "You are not used to eating forest fruits without having them washed well."

"Hunger in a Man does not make him pause to think of cultural norms."

again i thought he felt challenged there by her non stop bickering n he only was being mischievous.. but by the time he had wanted to stop,it was too late n his attraction got better of him.. n he may have said it in the light of his curse...God knows what he has been devouring onWacko

she groaned, "Please stop. If you're hungry, I will try and pluck whatever fruits I can find as soon as we get out of this hole."

"My hunger cannot wait," he stated simply, and his mouth was around a rich round grape near her waist.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes, please!" she cried into the air, feeling his mouth near her shoulder.

And then fire exploded.

One last grape had remained in the crook of her neck, the only exposed part of her skin where the grapes were to be found. He had thought of stopping the torment with that one last fill but the moment his wet mouth had pressed on neck, his hunger found new delight.

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. All she knew was she wanted him to find more grapes on her skin even though they would not be there.

She closed her eyes as he bit the grape, a drop of the violet juice falling on her fair skin. After having devoured the grape, he licked the drop on her neck with his burning tongue and she moaned.

Lord Arnav was lying along her length, when he had come to take the grape from her neck.

He looked at her when he had licked the drop of grape juice off her neck. Her cheeks were red and her lips trembling, while her eyes remained closed, taking in the torture he was meting out to her.

Her moan had undone him and he had leaned down to taste her neck again, to hear that moan again, when the parrot squawked overhead from a tree branch.

honestly i thought at this dat he didn't expect her to reciprocate his feelings..but she did n perhaps thats why he looked at her ,may b surprised..may b trying to reassure if it was what he thought it was..only then did he continue.. i think he lyked that... but then i was thinking,it cudnt b gud for khushi coz now he knows what effect he has on her!

The spell broke and he moved away from her and she stared at him, her gaze dazed under the heated moment's aftermath but shocked too as realization seeped into her consciousness.

Suddenly Kushi cried, "Oh, my dress!! It's ruined!"

dat was my favourite pointer of all...StarStarStar

tho ur theory is plausible.. i was thinking, its still the medieval..she's staying a night out with a man..in the Forest..shudnt that cause her trouble somehow,if ppl got to know??? may b thats what was pointed out.

Lord Arnav looked at her and saw her turning about, trying to look over her shoulder to the rear of her gown, and he saw that the grapes under her had crushed with her fall and the back of her gown was drenched entirely in the violet gluey juice.

He shook his head, "You invite hazards, don't you? One after the other!"

She stopped looking at her gown over her shoulder and shot him a look, "Well, good you mentioned it because you seem to be a recurring hazard in my life. Over and over again, popping up everywhere to wreck my life."

interestingly,i had searched some ''grape symbolism'' n they have been associated wth good luck..but grape juice is symbolic to ''blood''.. dnt know how to fit that here..just remembered n mentioned it.. but my above point cud explain this one too..*shrugs*
So some damage done... and to rectify it...

Then he leaned forward and stretched out an arm towards her.

She stood staring at the hand for a moment, not wanting to touch it, but she found her dusty hand slid into his dirtied one. The warmth in his hand assured her and he closed his fingers around her hand, securing her for the hoisting.

Then he lifted her up and they were out of the lurid hole at last.

ok..so this is how i had read it.. again pointing at the fact that she stayed away with him in the forest.. cud produce problems for her... n only he will b able to help her may be??? but @ the hands ..i was also thinking..HP ,isnt his hands already dirtied with staining her dignity long time ago?? with the problems he caused her,when she wasn't at fault?? but now time has changed n his feelings for her r also not the same.. the past few chpts have emphasized on dat, dat now there's more assurance for her in everything he does...once he let her fall from his window, now he lifts her up..from the hole..in his arms.. do u think a loop may have closed here?? cud we take it in that sense too???

And they lived happily ever after...
 LOLLOLLOL...i loved this one!!..if only things were as simple.LOL
What do u guys think? I know my mind is in overthinking mode after i read Aquiline's disclaimer... but do share ur point of views.
end of discussion-- i dont know..am horrible at symbolism.. vl pm soul..may b she'll help u more...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bea_romkhusiarnavbablio09Aquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by music1

lin this is for sure the much needed opening into their relationship...his beastly past and the curse combined with her naivety  and purity...it is gonna be the clash of the titan and his fairy...who discovers who the most is an open question...but thinking about whats gonna happen in the next few hrs...i have hairs standing up straight on my body...I'm thrilled and excited at the same time will keep ur warning in my mind.But had to tell u...I am loving this hermit more and more as the story is progressing...he knows when and how to push the right buttons...one .wise man he is...Enjoy ur days off and return back to us fit and fine hunSmile

You exactly mirrored my thoughts dear music... well written...
And about your line in bold...  Clap

OH MY GOD !!! r u guys seriously considering a transformation in the next update???ShockedShockedShocked...
WOW!! i ddnt see it coming... i have entered the discussion hp started on the thread but i wish i hadnt..i ddnt know u both were already in discussion..n i was reading comments from da last pages..backwards.. i thought hp was pointing at something else..lyk him harming her in sum other way n NOT a transformation..a total sleepy head n crackpot i am..Dead
music this is BRILLIANT..AWESOME..FANTASTIC buddy !! ClapClapClapClapClapClap
u gave a new dimension to imagination..am now so excited.. how will i sleep tonight??Ouch
AWESOME GIRLS !!ClapClap

bea_rombablio09AquilinehoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top