Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 113)

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Since i hv tkn a break from writing long posts for a while..n i so wanted to step aside n only read it..but as long as i hv certain people in my life,i think i'll have to oblige by their wishes,coz their love n care means alot.. dedicating afew lines dat i choose to scribble here tonight... love u Lin jan n awesome Hoopoe...

Like always..i loved everything in the previous updates..from chp 112-114... loved da humor..da forest..da hermit..fortune...da passion..n even dat which lingered around but was not too obvious !!
LIKE I have always said..their relationship is very special n different from any other pair... it will never follow da usual routes to its destination. ...so sweetly they pace their way towards eachother,no matter  how un-intentional it may be.. how breathtakingly beautiful is their bond.. how they both have started to tread in a strange comfort zone ...she forgets,she had called him her enemy n vowed to never forgive.. n he realizes more n more how strongly she has come to affect him,by each passing day! ...i said once dat everythg dats dear to him..finds its way into his life n people make their own place in his life,until he accepts them... see how slowly khushi is doing dat.. how slowly but steadily she is unlocking da closed heart... am sorry lin dat i couldn't see the passion b/w them.. what i saw was much more powerful n beautiful than that.. how she comes to his rescue,when she feels he fails in his attempt infront of the hermit..knowing very well,his weakness n covering it... n in turns he shows nothing but care n care... from waiting for her near the river to get rid of that which had caused her discomfort...to constantly keeping guard over her throughout her bathing...to making her comfortable n at ease by asking her sum random questions after an unthoughtful action...to staying back for da night back with her coz she pleaded she feared darkness n being alone!! still thinking her safety first...but something in him knows he cant harm her...he'll never do dat... n what does she chooses ?? care in return for him..n protection! i guess,there's some part of her dat believes lyk him,dat he can't really hurt her... need i say the word,linny??... MAGICAL !!Wink

PS;I ESP.LOVED dat how he picks her up n raises her above him..how she felt dizzy of such a height... da losing into her part came much later..his main desire was to just hold her close to him.. but he didnt let her fall,linny..she still stood with him in the end...did i just see a symbolism there?? WinkBig smileBig smile...no matter what it ws da oak tree bending down n picking her up to his level n evn above...giving a strong protective support... da vine creeper can climb this one tree ..it'll always be her guardian n strength !!
PPS; sorry to all buddies...i was so busy lately that i cudnt read any of ur comments.. but from now onwards,i'll try to b there.. HP,what did u write previously??plz send me da link..am sure it must b sumthg crucial... n also dat i wish to start a knew discussion soon n want every1z opinions on it... lin owes us afew answers n i wont accept riddles any more..
ALSO, accidentally,i stumbled upon a comment mentioning me..i think it ws DHRASHTI ... she complained about my writing..n i burst into laughter..dear,join da club..there r many here who'll hug u..coz other than da FF,it has been my ''writing style'' dats discussed da most on dis thread !!LOLLOLLOL... however,ur complaint made me think if dat was da reason every1 wanted a larger font... so i attempted it...NO OFFENSE INTENDED N NONE TAKEN !!Smile

GASPS !!! did i say ''afew lines'''?? *face palm*

As usual shaas, it just amazes me how you see beyond the normal written word while i was just enjoying the  romantic interlude between the two.  I did see them gravitate towards each other every time they are together in some form or the another.

Well done Dhrashti, you managed to do something we've been trying to do for a long time, persuade @shaas to change the font she uses.  I love reading her posts so up to now I used to copy and paste on her writing on to Word and enlarge the fonts and then read LOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
RABBA VEY friends.

Just read the chapter.  I am sure there were a lot of deep meanings which I did not see but will look out for further discussions between the awesomethreesome and other avid reads with similar deep insights.

See ya all tomorrow.

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
good going...interesting update..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

gayatri_y Senior Member
gayatri_y
gayatri_y

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
What happens next????
Night+ arnav itself is somewhat disturbing owing to his curse...
Can't wait to read more...
and this is such a hilarious update...
Loved it

Aquilineshass

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
OK Firstly m not gonna quote the comments though my hands r itching to do reason i have seen they look so ugly if we do from mob..

@Hoopoe buddy u just made me think again of the chapter did u remember Lin saying that it had deep meanings else the way we r all going mad for... She said sumthing like this... So u made me remember that which as hidden behind thoughts n just resurface and all i can do is clap... I wont be able to comment as like discussion on urs as I dont have it in me right now but one thing is sure u just enlightened the thing which we couldnt in our becoming mad with happiness on the romance in air... *claps*

@Shass i must say u again pointed the things out tht none of us could notice before but now when i read ur comment i m smiling at the fact that they were present there waiting to be seen to revealed but they needed the sight of one who can read things in mist which u have *claps* as for complaints on ur text size i never did u know why as i m mostly online from mob so it didnt bother me. *chuckle* but yes i still remember KP saying she might need to wear glasses lolz but girl never stop long comments u know it tht we love it.

@Lin i have commented it many times that i did this 1st time on ur thread n i always meant it but one thing which is still just for this tale is my curious visiting for updates n reading others comments specially the later part i had never done this n i m not doing it n i dun think so will ever do it except for this... It just help my analysis more n more... Love u Liny for such an awesome tale

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 08 December 2012 at 2:43am

bablio09-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Since i hv tkn a break from writing long posts for a while..n i so wanted to step aside n only read it..but as long as i hv certain people in my life,i think i'll have to oblige by their wishes,coz their love n care means alot.. dedicating afew lines dat i choose to scribble here tonight... love u Lin jan n awesome Hoopoe...

Like always..i loved everything in the previous updates..from chp 112-114... loved da humor..da forest..da hermit..fortune...da passion..n even dat which lingered around but was not too obvious !!
LIKE I have always said..their relationship is very special n different from any other pair... it will never follow da usual routes to its destination. ...so sweetly they pace their way towards eachother,no matter  how un-intentional it may be.. how breathtakingly beautiful is their bond.. how they both have started to tread in a strange comfort zone ...she forgets,she had called him her enemy n vowed to never forgive.. n he realizes more n more how strongly she has come to affect him,by each passing day! ...i said once dat everythg dats dear to him..finds its way into his life n people make their own place in his life,until he accepts them... see how slowly khushi is doing dat.. how slowly but steadily she is unlocking da closed heart... am sorry lin dat i couldn't see the passion b/w them.. what i saw was much more powerful n beautiful than that.. how she comes to his rescue,when she feels he fails in his attempt infront of the hermit..knowing very well,his weakness n covering it... n in turns he shows nothing but care n care... from waiting for her near the river to get rid of that which had caused her discomfort...to constantly keeping guard over her throughout her bathing...to making her comfortable n at ease by asking her sum random questions after an unthoughtful action...to staying back for da night back with her coz she pleaded she feared darkness n being alone!! still thinking her safety first...but something in him knows he cant harm her...he'll never do dat... n what does she chooses ?? care in return for him..n protection! i guess,there's some part of her dat believes lyk him,dat he can't really hurt her... need i say the word,linny??... MAGICAL !!Wink

PS;I ESP.LOVED dat how he picks her up n raises her above him..how she felt dizzy of such a height... da losing into her part came much later..his main desire was to just hold her close to him.. but he didnt let her fall,linny..she still stood with him in the end...did i just see a symbolism there?? WinkBig smileBig smile...no matter what it ws da oak tree bending down n picking her up to his level n evn above...giving a strong protective support... da vine creeper can climb this one tree ..it'll always be her guardian n strength !!
PPS; sorry to all buddies...i was so busy lately that i cudnt read any of ur comments.. but from now onwards,i'll try to b there.. HP,what did u write previously??plz send me da link..am sure it must b sumthg crucial... n also dat i wish to start a knew discussion soon n want every1z opinions on it... lin owes us afew answers n i wont accept riddles any more..
ALSO, accidentally,i stumbled upon a comment mentioning me..i think it ws DHRASHTI ... she complained about my writing..n i burst into laughter..dear,join da club..there r many here who'll hug u..coz other than da FF,it has been my ''writing style'' dats discussed da most on dis thread !!LOLLOLLOL... however,ur complaint made me think if dat was da reason every1 wanted a larger font... so i attempted it...NO OFFENSE INTENDED N NONE TAKEN !!Smile

GASPS !!! did i say ''afew lines'''?? *face palm*

first of all i want to ask you how badly we were missing your company in the inn & your reviewsCryCry.
Missed you a lotCry
HUGSSSHug

What a superb superb superb reviewClap

This show caught the attention of millions across the world because even though it was alove story but it was not some silly rushed teenage crush romance. It was all about how a man who has locked his heart behind thick multilayer walls & how a simple pure hearted girl  gradually break through the walls surrounding his heart & finding a way to his locked heart.
but a man who is used to protect his heart throughout his troubled life will not let anyone easily break his barriers &  will fight all passions /desire to keep his wall intact.
this is what the disclaimer is all about. He knows khushi has dared to bring his walls dowwn but will he surrender to her easily ???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

darya20 Goldie
darya20
darya20

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
superb loved the update 
waw the both will be in the hut alone Wink
and wait to read wt will happen there Tongue

Aquilineshass

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
So. I guess I'll be spamming for the first time ever.

Will we see an update today, Lin?

b1.jpg

bablio09-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top