Comments on new thread
Edited by 9424976 - 11 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice..good going..continue soon..😊
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The journey of this Thread has ended and a new journey begins...

Annie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb story.. Don't know how I misses it for so long!!,! It's written so well.. Simply love t
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Aquiline: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 113

His eyes glinted, "Are you suggesting I bow before you so you can dry my hair?"

The Lord is incapable of even THINKING that he has to bow down before this charming, village girl but then he goes around and LIFTS her up that only shows who he will look up to for this rest of his life ;)

Chapter 114

No one bothered about Lord Arnav, if he was drinking or if he was uncomfortable with the arrangement.

That line made me LOL. That was perfect. Arrogance personified.

Not only was her life in danger but even his own wild desires might not be easily controlled in the darkness of their tempting solitude.

You know despite the many reasons he points to hate Khushi, he surely is a noble man to understand his desires and his uncontrollable fury to quench it

Chapter 115

He was behind his enemy. Which is why he had the advantage of studying the moves and the timing of the moves in the intruder's escapade.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP! SHYAM! Ma, we how long I have waited to see the two staggering powers come together and not know who they are.

Chapters 116 & 117

Babuji looked at her, amazed that the girl who rarely ventured out was willing to come to search for her lost sister.

See, this is why your story, though set in a fictional land of Arhasia, does wonders on human relations. Look how well you incorporate minute yet important details about "second string" characters, that add that much more appeal to the story J

"The Gupta family have become quite familiar to me now," he said and he looked at Master Shashi who stood beside him

OMG, AKASH standing up to Manorama! Another wish fulfilled J

"Then I give it you," said Master Shashi, meaningfully, "And I wish you find the strength to ride the storms of your future."

Shashi Gupta's character was the most butchered character in the show. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, they confined him to a wheelchair and made his mute. I love this Shashi who is strong enough to with stand the storm and lend a hand to others J

And then he turned about and walked away into the darkness of the cluster of trees behind him, and she stood there alone, washed by the sunlight, the mystery of his advice racking in her consciousness.

Can he be so scared of his darkness that even glancing at a light scares him? Shouldn't the strongest be aware of their weakness AND strengths?

Chapters 118 & 119

I see," said Buaji, "He was a good man but I suppose not good enough for you, then."

Sometimes its comments like that sends shivers down my spine because I feel that she is what you call a game changer player. But so far she is resolute in saving our dearest Khushi from everyone and anyone who is not deemed fit for her vivacious personality.

She had lifted her head to look into his eyes and with sheer terror, he saw how red blood streamed like tears from her glazed eyes. And adding to his mixed horror, the red teardrops slid from the girl's pale face and fell onto the face of his wife's framed picture, marring her pale cheeks and tender eyes with the ominous red drops.

My interpretation of this dream is that despite him telling the girl that she shouldn't touch what's not hers, he feels he is above that law and when the young girl who symbolizes youth, beauty and curse free life (everything that is essentially Khushi) suddenly sheds blood and mars Anjali's face, I hope he understands that he will ruin his life and Anjali's life in pursuing Khushi.