Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 11)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9424976

Originally posted by hoopoe

Thanks once again for the double treat... loved reading it... Smile

Fabulous update... brilliant piece of writing... Clap

He looked at her, "I never regret anything, Kushi Kumari Gupta. But if you want to feel better, I will tell you that I am disappointed to see you in this state."
 Dissapointed- about  what? I feel he always believed her to be a strong willed and unyielding person. He somehow always felt her as a worthy opponent to match his headstrong nature. He never thought twice before throwing her in distressing situations' because he somehow believed that she is strong enough to overcome the tribulations with her strong will. But when he saw the disheveled appearance of khushi with a defeated look in her eye' he felt disappointed.

The varied emotions displayed here'im amazed. You didn't mention it openly yet the readers can feel the changing emotions in every single line of their communication.

She is heartbroken and infuriated. Shuts herself because she feels humiliated'

He comes in search of her' a bit guilty' a bit irritated'a bit worried' overshadowed by pride and anger.

Finds her in the stable' feels a bit relieved.

Finds her not looking at his face' feels irritated and furious

Turns her and look at her disheveled form'the blank look in her eyes' feels shocked and guilty

She still in her angry mode'

One simple gesture from him' she is surprised' melts down a bit but still furious.

He orders her to eat bread'she refuses

She obeys' when she sense a hint of plead in his words.

I really enjoyed reading this subtle play of emotions' 

Next comes the confrontation part'

It didn't feel like a heated confrontation between a guilty master and an infuriated servant. It looked more like an argument between two friends trying to end the tiff between them with a simple sorry. She didnt even want an apology... just wants to know whether he really regrets for his earlier action.

She can sense his regret from his gestures but expects the confirmation in words. His pride doesn't allow him for a open confession but at the same time he never denies his intention behind his gestures.

She sighs in defeat and makes one last blow' her harsh words makes him all vulnerable and he opens up his cold heart and pent up emotions a bit.

As per her nature she forgets all her bitterness towards that ruthless person and cries silently for the hardship he faced in his life...

Its her nature to provide comfort and ease out the pain of any unfortunate soul in her surroundings. Now will she leave the mighty lord to suffer all alone? I don't think so' she will surely try to befriend him and find ways to ease his pain...

The curiosity in her eyes and the determined look didn't go unnoticed by him' he easily reads

her mind... he knows what she is upto... but he can't make himself more vulnerable in front of her'he can very well cope up with her animosity but not sympathy... he opts for damage control' he order her to move out of the castle.

Lets see how far Lord Arnav succeds in his decision' because destiny may have other plans.

The irony I sensed...
 Gen.Jha... with all his gentleman features... opens up his heart explaining the miseries of his lonely life and asks her to be his heart's companion. But she refuses...

Lord Arnav... always ruthless and cold hearted towards her... who always threatens her to stay away from him... just gives a glimpse of his distressed state... and her heart cries out for him.

I suppose this is what is called as "the connection of hearts"
 "Heartless though I am," murmured Lord Arnav looking away, "My heart is sore."

Hope her healing heart helps in soothing the soreness of his heart... very soon.

WOW. I really loved your analysis. Truth be told, when I originally read the update I felt that Khushi was not as responsive as I wanted her to be, I wanted her to yell, have an outburst (basically what Arnav wanted!), or just stay completely quiet and not answer him back. Yet Khushi being Khushi, it is in her nature to care for others even in that state of hers. She allowed to be fed by him when he pleaded, she smiled at everyone when she met them, she just wanted an apology, yet knew he wasn't going to give one. She understood him in a matter of minutes, when he was talking about his past, his parents, his cruel nature, all she could do was feel bad for him. This is the true Khushi, and now that I think about it, you really have kept the character of Khushi intact. Arnav's talk about his parents should have reminded Khushi about her parents, did it though? What it aimed to do was accomplished though, she was more curious then ever, she felt bad for him, and she started to understand where that heartless man is coming from and why he is like that. And Arnav, I just wanted him to feel awful, though it is a bit to early what am I thinking. He did feel disappointed and I love how you pointed out that it was due to the fact that this was not Khushi, this was a weaker form of her that he wished to never see again. He knew that he said too much during his vulnerable state, hence kicking her out of his life forever, we'll see if she leaves when he said that to her  (oh the look of hurt on her face, what was she expecting my dear?)  or be persuaded by Anjali to stay. I'm glad I read this analysis, because it has made me see the little details that I had not seen/ or was thinking of when I had read the update. And I love the ironic part!! How with Arnav, she feels for him even after all that he did. And with Shyam, how even through all that communication,those letters, him saving her life, it didn't take even half a second for her to say no to his marriage proposal. Some people just don't click, and I love how this was shown, didn't really think about it before! Really great update Lin and loved this Hoopoe!

Thanks for the appreciation dear 9424976... im glad it helped in better understanding of the characters of this tale.

Edited by hoopoe - 11 November 2012 at 1:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bea_rombablio09shassA_Soul

indiavizion Senior Member
indiavizion
indiavizion

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hey,

i couldnt comment on ur last updates as i was out of station...will post soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Hug LS ... I'm sorry the pink was missing from the 100th celebrations but I'm here now. 

For me the special of this Inn and you is the capture of emotions and human relationships.  The care of Chacha not just for Khushi but for Lord Arnav too.  The intensity of the bedroom scenes, the detail of description from eyelashes to the gentle of cleansing was not lost on me ... always in awe of your talents and so proud ... Lots of Love from your BS x

Edited by smashitup - 11 November 2012 at 5:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
There is alot happening with Barun leaving and stuff, so please try and understand if I don't do justice to your writing by my comment.

This news has left me and many others heartbroken. I apologize that I am unable to comment at my hearts content.

All I can say is Arnav is doing everything he can to throw her out.. but he spoke. He spoke about what troubles him... atleast a part of it...

I know I have to unres my comment in the previous thread for the last chapter, but please excuse me for a while, maybe late.

I hope you are having a good time, Lin. :)

Edited by Jammy- - 11 November 2012 at 3:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hasn't Aura updated another chapter? Yesterday was Saturday...Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09-Farwa_Ibrahim-

starfire.96 Groupbie
starfire.96
starfire.96

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Please update soon

Aura7

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Hasn't Aura updated another chapter? Yesterday was Saturday...Ermm
but didnt Lin gave us two updates for weekend she had mentioned it in pre note so i guess this was for this saturday and next saturday Aura will share what Lin share so

And Aura Hun do tell her i opened the thread for COC without consulting her i have been worrying since yesterdayConfused whether i did it right or wrong and plus i used the COC names letter and the banner tooOuch if she is unhappy with it i will remove them before its too late and do tell her m missing the updates like hell 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoeshasskushipuglyJammy-A_Soul

revathysugathan Senior Member
revathysugathan
revathysugathan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I am dead till saturday  Broken Heart

Aura7

Go to top