Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 103)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Rabbavey,
I am still lost somewhere in the forest at the riverside of arhasia, my heart is still dhakdhak / rabbaveys
&

they are going to spend a night together in the jungle,

Hayee ALLAH!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

I cant stop myself singing this song khoya khoya chandDay Dreaming

Edited by kushipugly - 06 December 2012 at 5:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

<font color="#cc66ff"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="6"></font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="7">RABBA VE YAARO</font></font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="7" color="#cc33ff">...Smile</font>
<font color="#cc33ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="7">
</font>
<font color="#ff00cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="6">UPDATE REACTIONSDay Dreaming</font>
<font color="#ff00cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="6">
</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>
<font color="#cc66ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="6">
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0066" size="6">FOR YOUR LOVE, COMMENTS AND LIKES...Smile</font>

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0066"> </font>

<font size="5"> </font><font color="#006600" size="6" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">FOREST</font>

<font size="6" color="#336633">
</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

<font size="5" color="#0066ff"> </font><font size="6" color="#3333ff">BATHING IN THE MOONLIGHTSmile</font>

<font size="5" color="#0066ff">
</font>

<font size="5" color="#0066ff">
</font>

quoting from mob so thoray codes idhar sy udhar hon gy [B]AWESOME JOB BUDDY M IN LOVE WITH THESE JUNGLE PICS SUPERB... BTW U HAVENT SHOWN LORDY TAKING BATH *WINKS* hai IF has made me so baysharam *chuckles*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAura7bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoekushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
M sorry Lin i had to do this really coz the page at which my last comment get posted(i hope it did as last time on chat thread it was posted though i get the msg of content block so) is not showing up same problem as was with chapter 111 i guess or 110 so m making my way to next page where i hope be the next update...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilinekushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

RABBA VE YAARO...Smile

UPDATE REACTIONSDay Dreaming

FOR YOUR LOVE, COMMENTS AND LIKES...Smile

FOREST

BATHING IN THE MOONLIGHTSmile

Aura, your pictures always make the update just too much hotDay DreamingClap

Imagine if this would have happened in real on tv , our tv screens would have got fire & have exploded long agoDay Dreaming

@ASRandKKGSRfan,hoope & farwa:
superb description of plotClapDay Dreaming.
i am in a speechless state to describe anything about this hot update & i know if i try to describe the plot ,all of  you will label me as GMLOL

Hayyee Allah, raat ko kya hogaDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by kushipugly - 06 December 2012 at 6:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hellgirlLeafsAura7khusiarnavbablio09Aquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

quoting from mob so thoray codes idhar sy udhar hon gy [B]AWESOME JOB BUDDY M IN LOVE WITH THESE JUNGLE PICS SUPERB... BTW U HAVENT SHOWN LORDY TAKING BATH *WINKS* hai IF has made me so baysharam *chuckles*[/QUOTE]

lo... hawty lordy Wink

Edited by Aura7 - 06 December 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavmusic1Aquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Never before, in my life, have I been struck speechless. I'm a born prattler, and it does not stop at mere vocal. Therefore, as I wait for connections to rejoin and let me go back to my journey of Arhasia, stopping short of eleven chapters to the finish, I have decided to pen - well, type, actually - my thoughts on this wonderful alternate reality you have created for your readers and yourself. Alas, I'm not the kind who can sit and dissect each and every sentence of your chapters for lack of patience, and there are more than a century of them now, so forgive me if I only touch upon those instances or aspects of characters that have intrigued me.

First of all, there's Khushi. The "village girl", in all its sense, and naive as a child. The most interesting facet of this tale, for me, has been the gradual but sure change that grew within her, transforming her from an unsure, insecure girl to a woman who knows how to assert herself, stand up for others and herself and put to work the values that she has been taught, both by her foster parents and life itself. Her bond with Lavanya is heart-warming, for it shows the connection of those two women as the show strived to, but never really could.

I'm glad that Shyam has been given the right to find his way to his villainy, and not be packed, stamped and sent off to let hell loose upon those dear to him. I wait to see how his mind really works and of course, for you to unveil the curse ailing him. The man has just the right depth to his character that endear him to you inspite of knowing that he's going to be on your wrong side soon enough.

Lavanya is truly the caterpillar of this story. It seems funny, saying that. But I only wanted to say that her change has been the strongest of all the changes the characters may have gone through in your story. To open up, let your wounds be refreshed to give them out for healing, to accept tenderness even if it means breaking down the walls you have endeavoured to create around yourself - it needs courage. In a way, Lavanya manages to do what her "ASR" cannot bring himself to - face her demons. I'm sorry if I sound to be a little ignorant of recent developments, but I'm still waiting for that connection. I shall edit later if need be.

I like the way Anjali is straightforward with her brother, inspite of the mollycoddling she cannot help herself with doing. She is the perfect sister for him, I think. If only he would listen to her. It is quite ironical that the Arnav that professes to do all he can to make his Di happy, who is firmly decided that all he wants for himself is his sister, is the same person who waves off his Di's words of warning or admonishment.

Nani and Fortune - a very interesting twist. The story of the flower, the honeybee and the little girl saw me reading it thrice. I confess that though it had me completely bamboozled at first, I slowly began to see light. Tell me if I'm wrong, which I probably am - the honeybee is Arnav, the girl Anjali, the flower Nani, the mother is the siblings' mother. Arnav transforms into what he is after being cocooned by despair and anger at life's injustices, and maybe also by his "condition". He was close to his grandmother but his change evoked some anger towards her and he tried to hurt her but was stopped, by his sister, who had to suffer pain in the process but was soothed by her mother? On the other hand, it can't be her mother if it's after Arnav changed. That is the point I'm confused about.

And then there's Arnav. Quite similar, but somehow miles away from the Arnav we have known. But that is just me. At times I feel like smirking with him at Khushi, sometimes I feel annoyed at him, then he goes and rescues the damsel in distress and I forgive him, shaking my head at his wayward ways. Then I really want to punch him in the nose for putting Khushi in that dungeon. Then I remember his state the night Khushi found him at the door and my heart melts. Then he tries pushing Khushi out and I stomp away indignantly to dinner, much to my mother's relief. Relief, because it has been one whole and a little less than half a day that I have been cooped in my bed, staring into my phone, reading, sometimes frowning, sometimes smiling, sometimes tensed, sometimes laughing. Oh, and it's right in the middle of my End Semesters. Poor Mother, fraught with worry.

Aquiline, you have me hook, line and sinker. I have fallen in love with the story, and not with a wham! But gradually, each chapter further beguiling me with its charm, mystery, warmth and candour. You write wonderfully well, and I absolutely adore how you phrase your words in that delightfully simplistic medieval language. This registered in my mind as a cross between LOTR (it's the map and all the forest riding), a little of Wuthering Heights (I don't know why, I feel the same broodish air around some of the parts of your chapters), a very little of Northanger Abbey (all that girl-in-strange-castle track) and of course, dearly beloved, sorely missed IPKKND. It is most fortunate that I chanced upon this fiction now, at the time when the show just vanished into thin air. I am reliving that journey, albeit in a different setting, with better developed characters (yes, you can grin proudly) but with almost all the same events, instances or emotions that I went through the first time.

If you were born a hundred years ago (no, I'm overjoyed you live in my time, don't worry), I'm sure this would have been turned to a book and I would be placing it amongst my classics and favourites collection. Would you like a place between The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin and The Count of Monte Cristo? I'm afraid that's where The Beasts and The Bleeding Roses will be catalogued!

It makes a fantastic read and if you see a quiet, bespectacled new girl with fidgety hands sitting in a corner, watching the other people in the Cave with interest and standing up with a jump on seeing you enter, you'll know it's me. I await a pigeon on my sill, I hope I shall see it soon - my coat and my boots are ready.

I shall edit this or put up a new post when I'm done reading the entire FF.

P.S. I'm sorry if I don't sound cheerful or bubbly. I usually do, trust me. And your style of writing has affected me. I'm a very impressionable person, you see. And in need of fresh air.

P.P.S. Do you want to know how I chanced upon this story? Oh, yes, I was wandering around the FanFictions forum, of course, but I was looking for something to give me a long read, and voila, I saw your FF of more than a hundred chapters. And here I am!

P.P.P.S. I forgot to mention this. Your "scorching scenes"? I adore. Not because they leave me blushing, my heart racing or my mind yearning, but because they leave me content and as satisfied as a sleepy kitten with a belly full of milk. Terrible analogy, but my connection is back. Be back soon!

P.P.P.P.S. You are so lucky. A thirteen hundred words' worth first response? I've never done that. I guess I wasn't struck speechless after all! But you deserve it.

I, Lady Em, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

Edited by maverickmartin - 06 December 2012 at 8:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hellgirlLeafsAura7-Siaa-khusiarnavbablio09-_-harsh42hoopoekushipuglyAquilineA_Soulsaomom

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
... and adjustment of a wig ... the heat of such cold water ... that's a thank you and a half Hug x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

lo... hawty lordy Wink

[/QUOTE]

AUNTY BADNAAM HOYEE,
 LORDY TERAY LEEAY!!!!!!!