Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 106

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shass

i too remember that machar discussion๐Ÿ˜†
who can forget any discussion related to arnav & jha!

ok, i m going to read the update now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
really tired after handling 7 kids at home, biggest kid being hubby๐Ÿ˜†, so today it will just be a short quick one๐Ÿ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zonera1

Thank Goodness U updated today as tomorrw I am going for eye surgery to remove my glasses and i did not want to miss your update.But I will read your next one after 7 to 10 days.So if u dont find me dont think I am not reading your FF but i would b resting my eyes
Thank U for mentioning me my dear Lin.
So the day passed and Payal's frequent correspondent made her realize that Kushi has not reached yet.Glad father daughter duo are trying to find her with whom they have no blood ties but love ties.
Beautiful re enactment of Payash scene.
For every re enactment of IPK scence past and future,U deserve a Thanx from me.
What is cooking in Arnav's mind that his behaviour change?I prefer to wait and watch.Coz i have never been able to predict him.

ALL THE BEST FOR UR EYE SURGERY DEAR ZONERA..MAY GOD GRANT U HEALTH N LIFE... N I LOVED UR THOUGHTS IN RED...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by shass - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kushipugly

LOL KP..Every wife thinks the same about hubby !! ๐Ÿ˜†
will b waiting for ur post.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

kushipugly thumbnail
just finished reading chapter 116.
the title  "
In Pursuit for Their Precious " has given a full view of what the update will be all about ๐Ÿ‘
For me there were 2 best parts in this update, Garima who doesnt show any love to kushi was the one who was panicking with worry for her daughter .
Second , shashi recognized anjali as the girl in the picture & warned anjali too that a storm is about to come & anjali has to be strong๐Ÿ‘
Now its both shashi & arnav who have discovered the reality of jha that he is after kushi for some reason.

PS: will read the next chapter tomorrow  & hoping for the new update on a new thread inshAllah.
kushipugly thumbnail

its me again for chapter 116๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ
payal hurt her leg just like in show .Will she be labelled as  "bloody foot"" by lady manorama
shass thumbnail

just finished reading chapter 116.

the title  "In Pursuit for Their Precious " has given a full view of what the update will be all about ๐Ÿ‘ For me there were 2 best parts in this update, Garima who doesnt show any love to kushi was the one who was panicking with worry for her daughter . Second , shashi recognized anjali as the girl in the picture & warned anjali too that a storm is about to come & anjali has to be strong๐Ÿ‘

superb decoding dear kp...well done!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Now its both shashi & arnav who have discovered the reality of jha that he is after kushi for some reason.
i dont think arnav has found out about Jha..

PS: will read the next chapter tomorrow  & hoping for the new update on a new thread inshAllah.
doesn't seem like we'll get a new thread.. well,linny i tried..stayed here all nyt.. but well, everything happens for the best buddy! hope u enjoy ur vacations.. tc n MERRY CHRISTMAS once again!๐Ÿค—

kushipugly thumbnail

thankyou shass๐Ÿ˜ณ
& what do you mean arnav still doesnt know it was jha๐Ÿ˜•
i havent read  chap 117, may be there aquiline has mentioned something๐Ÿ˜• because i thought he saw him & recognized him as his brother inlaw๐Ÿ˜•

i still havent read your review & others review as i dont want to loose my thrill for the next chpater.

@ hope the thread reaches till pg145 till tomorrow.
will try to come in morning but now i just cant keep my eyes open any more.
Goodnight shass & all comrades.
rabbavey.

kushipugly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shass

CHAPTER--116 ;

THE GUPTAS---

Well,their reactions towards khushi's absence didnot come as a surprise.. everyone in that family loves khushi.. the sudden ,unexpected news of her disappearance lead to even Garima's feelings to surface openly.. well,i never doubted how much she loved khushi always... she just doesnt like to express her feelings..just like our lordy. the family was extremely worried for their beloved not only coz khushi had not reached home as the writer of that letter had thought she wud b by the time it'll reach payal's hands..but also coz they already know what the first lord did to khushi in the past.. n it only added to their anxiety.

PAYAL & SECOND LORD---

I loved how, the second lord n payal's relationship is strengthening day by day.. he cud have chosen not to inform her about her sister's departure n the mix up..but he did n chose not to hide anything from payal. shows the ''trust'' in their relationship, developing along with love.. their relationship will be stronger than expected coz it has more maturity,understanding n loyalty.

am not sure dear lin,if i picked on the right ''hint''..but a glass broken,splashing n staining payal's clothes n then shards hurting her... will the secret of payal &second lord come into open n questions will b raised upon her character or so..leading her to b hurt the most??.. but the best thing was that the same injury was tended by lord Akaash.. gives me hope u know..esp. that i see him as a man,who's very strong n clear about what he wants n what not..what he likes n what not ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

!! but Oh my !! his mother is many things but when it comes to her son her maternal siren's have started to alert her already.. from the looks of it, she'll make it quite nasty when the truth about payaash will come into open, esp that Akaash had chosen to hide it from her,time n again.
As for babuji.. he approves of the man... he sees the care b/w both his daughter n 2nd lord.

LADY ANJALI N BABUJI---

I loved it that babuji was able to recognize lady anjali... but poor man, if he had strong doubts earlier that the General was hiding n lying about something, he still didnot expect such a huge lie from him... he gets all shocked n staggers.. he has been still considering the General as a man of honor n principles esp that he was serving in such a noble profession.. he still doubts his judgement n inquires about the no. of brothers lady anjali has n she confirms the worst thing for him.. one may ask why he didn't tell her right away?? the answer was right there.. he sees her innocence n sadness n sees her in place of his daughters.. his heart ached for her there.. but he cudnt find the strength to break hers.. so he only wishes her for storms that may wreck her life.. he knows that he n his daughter will never be the cause of that storm ,coz he has already decided ''no'' for the Gen's proposal.. but poor him, doesnt know why the Gen is after khushi n that he'll not let go of her that easily.. for shashi, he thinks the matter is as simple as of another marriage for the Gen. n if the Gen can fall as low as this he's definitely not sincere towards lady anjali.. perhaps thats why he hinted her of a storm.
i felt bad for lady anjali today.. she doesnt know that the storm's already knocking at her door.. its not quiet anymore..she just fails to see the signs.

PS; MY TWO FAV LINES FROM THE CHP--

"Bruises are too common in this Castle but they must always be attended to instantly," she said as she watched the servants come to clear the mess on the floor.
  • "It is for one's strength that one needs most blessings. I am certain your words will be a shield if storms must knock at my quiet door."
Yes, no1 point made by lady anjali was really something to ponder over๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

SOMETHING TO PONDER OVER !

LOVELY UPDATE DEAR LINNY!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

loved the review especially payal gown getting stained bit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

EDITED: shass do u think lady manorama will call payal "Bloody foot" now
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail

thankyou shass๐Ÿ˜ณ
& what do you mean arnav still doesnt know it was jha๐Ÿ˜•
i havent read  chap 117, may be there aquiline has mentioned something๐Ÿ˜• because i thought he saw him & recognized him as his brother inlaw๐Ÿ˜•

i still havent read your review & others review as i dont want to loose my thrill for the next chpater.

@ hope the thread reaches till pg145 till tomorrow.
will try to come in morning but now i just cant keep my eyes open any more.
Goodnight shass & all comrades.
rabbavey.

well kp..in the last update [one b4 this one].. lin had confirmed hp's theory that since the creautre was not in human form, lordy didnot recognize him as his brother-in-law.. he only connected it to his sister's past.. hope it helps.

n rabba ve to u too dear kp..๐Ÿค—

shass thumbnail

loved the review especially payal gown getting stained bit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

EDITED: shass do u think lady manorama will call payal "Bloody foot" now

@ bloody foot ...kp u totally cracked me up there..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
i hope so..now that u have mentioned it..๐Ÿคฃ..
u r too good..so nice to have u back..๐Ÿค—
n thanx for liking the post..
Edited by shass - 11 years ago