Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kushipugly

Congratulations farwa for being the first one to catch Aquiline & greet Lordy.

Look at me i am far away i dont know on which page to greet my Lordy even though i missed him so much😭😭😭

Havent read the update yet so skipped yr review as thrill will be lost.
Will read the update at night & will comment on yr review too😊

FARWA CONGRATULATIONS !!
KP..WILL WAIT FOR UR SUPER FUNNY REVIEW ON THE CHPS...πŸ˜ƒ

Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Chapter 113
Uh-oh! 😲 Lord Arnav is lost for words for the time being. I can only imagine his reaction upon hearing that our dear Khushi is bathing. His facial expressions ... a sight to see πŸ˜† He was already having a hard time trying to control those desires that were rising within him time to time ... but after hearing she was bathing, woah ... well it was a case of "if you cannot beat them, join them." Though they both weren't actually bathing together in close proximity, I can't help but feel that for the First Lord ... this somewhat seems like something intimate in a sense. He isn't one to show his feelings and emotions to others, well ... apart from anger ... but here he is bathing at the same time as Khushi, in the same waters as Khushi ... all the while knowing that she is there too.

It was pretty decent of him if I do say so myself that he moved away from the curtain and bathed well away from her. His reason for doing so maybe to get away from those desires, perhaps to tame a little bit of the beast within him ... for her sake or his ...

Khushi seems to be concerned not too much about him bathing, but him catching a cold. Its funny how she accepts that he did infact bathe away from her and not near her. Trusting. Kinda sweet 😳 Bless her.

Its ironic how the First Lord doesn't want to touch the blanket belonging to Khushi, yet he allows his hair to be dried by it ... and not only that ... but also the person doing the drying is non other than the person who he so apparently dislikes. The way he says,
"I suppose I can let my hair be dried by that blanket ..."
makes it look as though he is doing her a favour of drying his hair. Jeeez man! You aren't doing her a favour, she is doing you one. Pffft! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

How convenient ... hmmm ... Arnav isn't one to bow, nor kneel infront of anyone let alone Khushi ... He hoists up the girl who he apparently dislikes ever so much, touching her, feeling her presense be known to him, smell her freshly bathed skin so close to himself ... Then when his hair is dried, instead of dropping her roughly like you'd expect him to once his motive of getting his hair dried would be served, he glidesss her along his body. I mean this is sheer torture for not only himself, but Khushi too. The man has some unique sense of logic, I'll give him that 🀣

Chapter 114
After the little tennis match between the hermit and the First Lord, well for me ... it was pretty amusing reading it. πŸ˜† A little bit of banter ... nothing like it and especially when the usually arrogant, Mr-I-Am-Sooo-Right-Without-A-Doubt actually didn't elongate this match when he could've. He actually saw logic in what the hermit had to say. I find it pretty sweet how after hearing the logic behind what the hermit had to say, Lord Arnav turned to see Khushi ... perhaps to take in her reaction or lack of it ... maybe to consider her even for a few seconds ... or just to make sure that she wouldn't kick up a fuss of staying the night, especially near him. πŸ€—

Who would've thought that the hermits retorts would've irked Lord Arnav more than Khushi's ... I for one am pretty shocked! 😲😲😲
Having said that, atleast she doesn't irritate him as much as the hermit does. A relief of sorts. 😊

It came down to them having to stay the night in the forest and neither Arnav nor Khushi were looking forward to it. She sort comfort in having him there with her whilst she slept, of all the people ... him. It just goes to show that she somewhat does trust him enough for him to stay in the room with her whilst she slept and he ... well he just admired her didn't he ... he took in her fill with those sharp eyes of his ... looking at the beauty that lay there, having faith that he was there and so she felt protected. πŸ˜› This was pretty damn beautiful!

Chapter 115
A thought that came to mind whilst reading this was seeing the First Lord as a hunter, warrior, a protector. He was extremely quick in catching up with the creature and froze after seeing it. πŸ˜• It seems that the only questions that he was thinking of was the whys and not thw whats, hows, whos etc ... doesn't appear to be shocked by it. At this point, I felt a tug in my heart for him ... 😳
I don't picture the hard faced, arrogant exterior that he portrays ... instead a vulnerable, helpless young man ...

Chapter 116 & 117
Buaji really does seem like a leader in this update. Instead of wailing, she jumps into trying to fix the issue at hand and rightly so. They don't know where she is, with who, etc but as they say, no time like the present. So better to try and find her as soon as possible. πŸ‘

Once Payal and her father reached the Raizada quarters, a lot of things took place. One, I think Khushi's father was shocked to see Lady Anjali and after asking her about her brothers, I'm sure he was glad that he didn't give his daughters hand to General Jha. Wise choice. He went with his feeling, whoch turned out to be correct. Then Payal injuring herself and the ever pleasant Lord Aakash aiding her πŸ˜‰ Oh yes! Time for the two to get that litttle bit more comfortable with one another πŸ˜† As for Lady Manorama, well she just thinks that she is quite something ... as well as that Miss Payal is trying to charm her way into her sons life. Quite the contrary. He seems to be the one doing the not too subtle chasing.

Pretty gentlemanly behavious coming from the First Lord by him taking Khushi's hand in his helping her into the cart. 😳 Rare to say the least. Though his behaviour in regards with Khushi seems to be rare and he behaves somewhat out of the ordinary when around the beauty. Then him holding her hand tightly, as though he wanted to keep the memory and the imprint of her touch on his very skin, soul and mind. Amazing. A sort of final farewell.
The man in question and his reasoning ... ah what can I say about that ... he's one piece in the whole world πŸ˜† He's concerned for her, its clear especially after reading his final farewell words to her ... She must be very confused πŸ˜•

Woah! I have finally found enough time to comment as I wanted to in regards with the recent updates. 😊 I am well thankyou. I hope you are fine too ... I missed your presence on here too. It was only yesterday that I was going to PM you to ask how you were doing, but it looks like you beat me to it! Damn! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Anyway, I'd like to say best wishes for the festive season. Have a wonderful time with your family.

shass thumbnail

MY LORDY YOU ARE BACK!!!

Missed you so much!!
will listen to you later of what you are upto but first let me adore you loads!!!!

AWWW...KP HUGS..HUGS..HUGS !!!!
I MISSED HIM TOO...

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shass

BABUJI N GYPSIES !!!
i so knew it...

no need to b surprised people..sometimes tooka chal jata hai !!!
πŸ˜ƒ

OK😳
I am a bit confused here now

Aquiline calls you Arnav in ASH gang, now i wonder who is this bunny😳
kushipugly thumbnail
Everybody has read the update now &  i am still unable to come to the the innn & read the narrations😭
shass thumbnail

OK😳
I am a bit confused here now

Aquiline calls you Arnav in ASH gang, now i wonder who is this bunny😳

LOL KP... yes am Arnav but u forget..am CURSED too... ring any bells???🀣

kushipugly thumbnail

LOL KP... yes am Arnav but u forget..am CURSED too... ring any bells???🀣

CURSED INTO A BUNNY!!!!

thanks for the decodingπŸ˜†
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail

CURSED INTO A BUNNY!!!!

thanks for the decodingπŸ˜†

EXACTLY !!!!  🀣
and everyone thought he'll be some mightier creature ! that will b the surprise in the end of the story ... 🀣.. and u'll see that my earlier prediction about the General will also b right.. he'll be a MOSQUITO !! wonder if the powers he is so after cud be spreading ''dengue'' or ''malaria''??πŸ˜†
oh thank u KP.. am the best decoder of the world !! πŸ˜†

kushipugly thumbnail

EXACTLY !!!!  🀣
and everyone thought he'll be some mightier creature
! that will b the surprise in the end of the story ... 🀣.. and u'll see that my earlier prediction about the General will also b right.. he'll be a MOSQUITO !! wonder if the powers he is so after cud be spreading ''dengue'' or ''malaria''??πŸ˜†
oh thank u KP.. am the best decoder of the world !! πŸ˜†

WHAT THE!!!!!

shass thumbnail

CHAPTER--116 ;

THE GUPTAS---

Well,their reactions towards khushi's absence didnot come as a surprise.. everyone in that family loves khushi.. the sudden ,unexpected news of her disappearance lead to even Garima's feelings to surface openly.. well,i never doubted how much she loved khushi always... she just doesnt like to express her feelings..just like our lordy. the family was extremely worried for their beloved not only coz khushi had not reached home as the writer of that letter had thought she wud b by the time it'll reach payal's hands..but also coz they already know what the first lord did to khushi in the past.. n it only added to their anxiety.

PAYAL & SECOND LORD---

I loved how, the second lord n payal's relationship is strengthening day by day.. he cud have chosen not to inform her about her sister's departure n the mix up..but he did n chose not to hide anything from payal. shows the ''trust'' in their relationship, developing along with love.. their relationship will be stronger than expected coz it has more maturity,understanding n loyalty.
am not sure dear lin,if i picked on the right ''hint''..but a glass broken,splashing n staining payal's clothes n then shards hurting her... will the secret of payal &second lord come into open n questions will b raised upon her character or so..leading her to b hurt the most??.. but the best thing was that the same injury was tended by lord Akaash.. gives me hope u know..esp. that i see him as a man,who's very strong n clear about what he wants n what not..what he likes n what not !! but Oh my !! his mother is many things but when it comes to her son her maternal siren's have started to alert her already.. from the looks of it, she'll make it quite nasty when the truth about payaash will come into open, esp that Akaash had chosen to hide it from her,time n again.
As for babuji.. he approves of the man... he sees the care b/w both his daughter n 2nd lord.

LADY ANJALI N BABUJI---

I loved it that babuji was able to recognize lady anjali... but poor man, if he had strong doubts earlier that the General was hiding n lying about something, he still didnot expect such a huge lie from him... he gets all shocked n staggers.. he has been still considering the General as a man of honor n principles esp that he was serving in such a noble profession.. he still doubts his judgement n inquires about the no. of brothers lady anjali has n she confirms the worst thing for him.. one may ask why he didn't tell her right away?? the answer was right there.. he sees her innocence n sadness n sees her in place of his daughters.. his heart ached for her there.. but he cudnt find the strength to break hers.. so he only wishes her for storms that may wreck her life.. he knows that he n his daughter will never be the cause of that storm ,coz he has already decided ''no'' for the Gen's proposal.. but poor him, doesnt know why the Gen is after khushi n that he'll not let go of her that easily.. for shashi, he thinks the matter is as simple as of another marriage for the Gen. n if the Gen can fall as low as this he's definitely not sincere towards lady anjali.. perhaps thats why he hinted her of a storm.
i felt bad for lady anjali today.. she doesnt know that the storm's already knocking at her door.. its not quiet anymore..she just fails to see the signs.

PS; MY TWO FAV LINES FROM THE CHP--

• "Bruises are too common in this Castle but they must always be attended to instantly," she said as she watched the servants come to clear the mess on the floor.
  • "It is for one's strength that one needs most blessings. I am certain your words will be a shield if storms must knock at my quiet door."

SOMETHING TO PONDER OVER !

LOVELY UPDATE DEAR LINNY!πŸ‘πŸΌ