Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing updates dear 😊

Finally the pic issue is solved - I am glad.

And the way Arnav warns Khushi, it seems he does not misunderstand her - which is a blessing too 😃

So with a light heart, I am leaving the inn to return tomorrow for more Arhasia.

Have fun with ur bro darling. Happy holidays 
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesssooommee!!! thats one brilliant convo btwn sashi and anjali ya!!! ahh need strength to deal with the storms in the future!!!  i can so imagine the entire setup u described..khushi travelling...the flute...am in love with the story :):):) and well turns out our duo intrigues me...he wants her to be safe from dark...he s worried for her...oh the lard governor that he always will be 😊 off to read it again :)
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked the updates yaar.. i m just a bit busy nd not feeeling well.. so no brief comments.. just u knw i really lik the way its going.. vry mysterious😊😃 well done..Edited by -Keerthi- - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

DEAREST LIN..BABLIO N AURA...
MAY YOU N YOUR LOVED ONES BE LAVISHED WITH GOD'S COUNTLESS BLESSINGS N LOVE, NOT JUST THIS FESTIVE SEASON BUT EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE..ALWAYS..❤️
MAY YOUR HEARTS BE FILLED WITH JOYOUS MEMORIES...

LOVE YOU.. HUGS!!!

PS; Lin jan..with so much distance b/w us,i cant send you the real cold n snow... but here's a li'l snowfall..the best i cud do for u.. will miss you.. tc..🤗

vrinda-95 thumbnail
Loved the updates..
Very interesting conversation between Master Shashi and Lady Anjali..I guess his suspicions about the General got confirmed..
So the First Lord is aware of thenocturnal beast's interest in Kushi..He is cautioning her to be careful of the dark..
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know u asked us to take our own time and get into the proceedings but u know me and my present state...hence read both the chapters.The bonding between Anjali and Master Gupta and also Akash and payal was written beautifully.Mister Gupta is smart and alert...loved it.Hope his fate is not as gruesome as what happened in the show.His blessing is much needed for Anjali in future.

Arnav and Khushi's temporarily parting jabbed my heart hun...But his concern for her healed it...He will be there for her even though he detest her...fate or destiny...u cannot control it...rather it will lead to to ur ultimate goal...loved it.

This is my last gift to u this year .Hope u will like it...

Edited by music1 - 11 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part. Looking forward to next update.
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww...
amaxng update dear...
a treat to read these 2 chapters...
a beautiful portrayal ov the emotions...
lovd it...
anusada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the way you have shown Khushi's character!!! Strong in the HEART👏
That is how i feel a person should be!!!!!!
If he knows that what he is doing is right then one must not stop with fear of others and that is what Khushi is here...She doesn't stop herslf from standing up for herself and i feel proud that she is a girl!!!!!!!!
BublyKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what was that?
why arnav behaviour change?
what is going to happened next?
can't wait...

Edited by BublyKhushi - 11 years ago