Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

russelskhushi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow...2 awesome chepter...hate the seperation though...but i hope they meet soon again...
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
That concern did make it up for the rude behavior since the morning!! 
And Khushi's concern as to why he had become aloof was adorable to read...

The Guptas worrying for Khushi... Especially Shashi's reminded me so much of my own father.. (Runs to hug dad) :D

Thanks for the PM... :)
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res 
Edited:
I know i am terribly late... sorry guys!! Hey, better to be late than never... right?? πŸ˜ƒI know that was cheesy...πŸ˜†
The Gupta family
I was not surprised by the reaction of the family after knowing their Khusi is missing... It always comes down to the mishap in family to know how much each member is important in their lives. I admire Payal for showing the letter from second Lord to her father. it shows where Khusi stands in her life!! It felt nice to see Payal letting Shasi read the letter and Shasi's hesitation to read the whole and chose to read the part where Khusi was mentioned... The easy relationship and the deep understanding between father-daughter is commendable here!! Also the panic state of garima tells no matter how inexpressive she might be in showing love but she loves Khusi dearly... In all this Bua ji was the only one who stood strong and didnt let go of her emotions and asked them to do the needful to get Khusi back!! She is a strong lady, pillar of the family when it comes to any crisis!!! My love and admiration is only growing for this family... always standing tall and united!! 

Shasi and Payal's visit to Raizada castle πŸ˜‰

Ok i have to admit, despite everyone in Gupta and raizada family got all worked up for khusi going missing I was glad it caused shasi to meet Lady Anjali!! I was happy for Shasi, his effort to come to castle in search of his precious khusi paid off, he got some answers atleast... and to my relief he did made sure of it by asking Anjali if she has another brother as well...  I cant imagine what shasi felt when he saw lady in the painting as anjali who is a married woman. It would be hard for any father whose family considers some guy to be possible groom for his daughter but the reality is something unimaginable!! I would like to share something similar that i witnessed few years back,  my massi was dating a guy whom my mother never liked for some reason. she always had this opinion that he is not a nice guy and he has some bad intention for massi. Later my mom found out that he had used women in past for their money and threw them out of his life once he finds someone else. It was a shocking news for all because we all liked him... my massi really liked him and was planning to get married!! So I felt like it was my mom there in the update whose suspicion was proved right about that guy... Anyways, Shasi being the matured and a thoughtful person.. he knew that Anjali has nothing to do with it and cant be blamed for anything. he knew someday in future she would be aware of it and her relationship would not be the same anymore.  A loving father and good human being that he is, he blessed her 
 "And I wish you find the strength to ride the storms of your future."
Though Anjali didnt know the reason behind his selected words in the blessing, nevertheless she accepted. 
"It is for one's strength that one needs most blessings. I am certain your words will be a shield if storms must knock at my quiet door."
I feel bad for Anjali... its always the good people who has to face such disgraceful things in life. My heart goes out for her for being the Lady that she is... wishing good for others!!!

Then there were some fun things too... the amusing exchange between manorama and Akash!! I cant help but like lady Manorama... as a mother she only wishes best for her son! the frown at Akash and payal standing close made me smile... how typical!! πŸ˜†
"And what are you doing there, boy? Are you the new herbalist in this Castle?" πŸ€£  πŸ€£ 
I so miss her "hello hi bye bye and Khoon bhari tang" Phrases... πŸ˜†
"Gupta, boy! Its Gupta!" poor payal  
manorama  is just too much...  Becharey hamarey love birds kitne deno badh milraithe... Ankhei char bhi karne nhi diya!!! πŸ€£  πŸ€£ Jhalim Singh manorama...πŸ˜†
But they are cute... I loved Akash for taking stand and continued to dress Payals wound... Even though he is silent types but he can Talk when Its needed!!! πŸ˜ƒ  And Shasi witnessed it, thank god for that!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Gypsies and Goodbyes
This chapter was more of a girl's uncertain feeling towards a man who never did a single good thing for her and has been anything but rude and mean!! Pushed her out of window, locked in dungeons , insulted her in every occasion possible but still helped her when they were lost, not that he has changed into saint and become all goody good but small gestures he showed was enough for a girl like Khusi... who never holds grudges or has any bitter thought for anyone!!! After the night when he accepted her request to stay in the hut, she is a confused soul..confused as what has transpired over the night making Lordy cold as ice and detached!! here she is getting worried for him being out of the sight for two hours.. wondering what might be the reason...  In all this she does not realize that her feelings are changing... her worries, her concern runs deep... tugging her heart at him being missing!! the jovial self was not there when he was not around.. the sense of security she has developed over the period of time she has spent with him was missing...
she chose to ride the last cart in hope to see him...  His silence made her quite... making her believe sumthing was wrong!!!

As per our Lordy is concerned, after such event night before.. he being detached and silent didnt come as surprise! We know he is not vocal about his feelings... so whatever that was going in his mind was kept inside!!! he is a loving and doting brother... he seeing Gen like that would only make him go worried to no end for his sister who is everything for him!! Cant imagine how painful and hurting experience it would have been for him to see that and think of possible reasons and consequences!!! his silence and detachment is the growing concern for his sister... somewhere he knows he cares for Khusi's well-being but right now his foremost priority is Anjali  and her well-being & happiness... 

When Lordy held Khusi's hand led to the end of the forest... my  heart sunk with Khusi's... Poor Khusi she wants to go back home yet she wants this journey never to end... he is marking his presence in her life and she being oblivious to the fact!! 
She looked over her shoulder.  They remained silent, looking into each other's eyes, remembering the faces one last time before they departed forever.

aww the separation... Two people who could not stand eachother... never let go of any given opportunity to argue are keeping their silence... looking at eachother... remembering the faces for the time when they wont be together... 
"You wasted a whole day of mine with your recklessness but I am willing to let it slide by because I won't gratefully be seeing you again," he muttered, "But though you are of no concern to me'''.
Then there is failed attempt to sound detached and uncaring... this time it was unsuccessful  to work on her Lordy... 
I just want you to be careful of the dark."
"The nights are unsafe. Just be careful."
there he said it... his open concern and advised her to be careful!! He couldnt say why, can he now??? Deep down he knows whatever that happened the night before, its gonna affect Khusi as well in some way!! He is worried for her but cant take her back to castle as he himself dismissed her from her service!! So at this point he can only warn her and ask her to be careful!!
Which infact further confused the already confused girl right there... What should she make out of it??? Indeed a Mystry to be solved!!! 

Linny great chapters... though didnt get to know what was going on Lordy's mind but Khusi turmoil and growing concern covered it!!!
Beautifully written... I loved the way you have described Khusi's "situation"  just perfect blend of everything was there in the chapter... turmoil, anxiety, concern,relief of seeing him, the separation,, eye-lock (rabba vee, sad for sure) the parting words of Lordy asking her to be careful just did it... πŸ‘

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
was waiting for the updates thanks...wishing u a merry xmast in advance we will meet before new year ..so we will meet dear friend
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was so happy tht u updated and i made it 1st that i forgot to press the like button before editing my comment... Lolz anyways comment edited...
ShrutiPandey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
2 chapters in a go! πŸ˜ƒ Thankyou Aqua! πŸ˜Š

so, this is the scene from where Manorama maami will start calling Payal as "Khoon bhari taang" πŸ˜‰ lol! πŸ˜Š

and the next one! Aww.. she was quite because she thought this might be the last time she'll be seing him! πŸ˜† Im laughing at you Khushi! πŸ˜› 
and you Lord Arnav, "
But though you are of no concern to me… I just want you to be careful of the dark." πŸ₯± 
huh! you're so stubborn! 

In total.. loved it.. Thanks again!
😊
hellgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,u r back and what an update...
Loved it..
...am gonna read again...
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank Goodness U updated today as tomorrw I am going for eye surgery to remove my glasses and i did not want to miss your update.But I will read your next one after 7 to 10 days.So if u dont find me dont think I am not reading your FF but i would b resting my eyes
Thank U for mentioning me my dear Lin.
So the day passed and Payal's frequent correspondent made her realize that Kushi has not reached yet.Glad father daughter duo are trying to find her with whom they have no blood ties but love ties.
Beautiful re enactment of Payash scene.
For every re enactment of IPK scence past and future,U deserve a Thanx from me.
What is cooking in Arnav's mind that his behaviour change?I prefer to wait and watch.Coz i have never been able to predict him.
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...a beautiful update ...hope they meet again in the near future...merry christmas...and continue soon...
Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...
Anjali and shashi conversion its to good.
Bruises are common here...and he wants her to be strong to deal with future storms...

Here...pyaar tho chup chupkey ho raha hai...
Very cute romance between this pair...

Coming to our fiesty pair...
Did he get worn out going behind shyam(I think it is him)
And he wanted her to be safe from dark...I am sure he will keep her safe...

Really a brilliant update