Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maverickmartin thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello, fellow readers and comrades!! As per Farwa's request, I give you Thread 2 of the chat thread forThe Beasts and The Bleeding Roses...

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HEY THERE GUYS.. RABBA VEY TO ALL.. EVERY ONE WAS MISSING SOUL ALOT.. ESP. HP N I ,DURING OUR LATEST DISCUSSION ,SO I PMED HER OUR DISCUSSION N SHE HAS REPLIED IT.. HERE GOES...
DARK PINK LINES R HER'S----

Originally posted by: hoopoe

Rabba ve fellow comrades...
Rabba vey HP...😊😊😊
Woohoo..i see dat a discussion is already in progress..so i wont start with mine yet...
OH MY, HP !!😲😲😲..i'm biting nails n shuddering inside coz dis is one topic am very sensitive about,atleast.. n for my own sake i hope it doesn't take dis route..but thn i also know dat u r seldom wrong about nethg.. n i do doubt if lin will handle something as explosive as this..but if she does then i DO TRUST HER dat she'll do it in the most nicest way..
honestly,HP i had not looked at things this way..so am quite confused right now n shudnt comment as its bound to affect my judgement..besides,u know that symbolism is not my forte..i cant decode it..so that makes me more unfit..but i'll still say afew things here dat i have understood..may b what i saw was part of what u saw..

He paused a moment to think it through, the consequences of sleeping in a hut alone with her in it.

Not only was her life in danger but even his own wild desires might not be easily controlled in the darkness of their tempting solitude.

I went for a re-reading of the previous chapters and guess what, I found the romantic grape eating chapter to be very dark,foreshadowing the impending storm which Aquiline mentioned... Its just my point of view ... Kindly read the following excerpt from Ch 110- TANGLES and share your views my dear friends...
 They are some brilliant pointers dear,throughout the post.. n i love the way u chose to narrate your point of view.. n very well be right..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
for the above ,i feel he was  considering her safety,coz he knows that his curse returns in the night n she'll be in the close proximity.. yet he did choose to go with her..i feel if he thought he may harm her ,he wud have easily avoided it.. he still doesn't know that she can control his hunger..
since the beginning i have seen lordy as both a man n beast.. the man is trust worthy i believe..he has a very strong control over everything regarding him..n i think just because the author showed that he lost himself doesn't mean,he wud have NOT stopped himself.. for me i feel whenever he has lost himself into her..it has been a strong serene n blissful feeling for him..like a war in him settles for a moment or something..tho we cant deny their strong physical attraction for eachother..but thats the man in him that feels it..a man i think,very much in control..we esp. saw this in the forest chpt.. when he was not even that protective about her but still he chose not to harm her..that somehow his cursed hunger cud b controlled... its the beast in him that he doesnot trust..that his sister doesnot trust... my question is..will the beast feel something of a physical attraction for her??? may b... but i think, his hunger wud b of a very different kind!!

The beast in him awakes in nights, n he doesnt want it reavels in front of her and that too because of her, as she is definitely pulling out the beast in him n that he knows very well by now.

A man in him doesnt like her but attracts towards her, hurts her as well as rescue her. 
He knows he could not control a beast in him after a point, he is worried how he will rescue her form the damage he will do as beast.
And to make matters worse, he was hungry.

His hunger, that he had been suppressing all this while, ravaged his mind again and he cast a glance on her face.

"I'm hungry too," he said in a low voice and resumed picking on the grapes upon her body with his mouth.

If u remember, in my post on this chap, i hve mentioned this all r so double meaing.. though hv told it in lighter way.. but i was thinking in the same line as Hoopoe's thought...

But is he has only physical hunger?? No, i doubt.. there is more then that... that still not revealed...

"You're the Master of an Empire," she tried to reason with him to try to stop this sweet torment which she could take no more, "You are not used to eating forest fruits without having them washed well."

"Hunger in a Man does not make him pause to think of cultural norms."

again i thought he felt challenged there by her non stop bickering n he only was being mischievous.. but by the time he had wanted to stop,it was too late n his attraction got better of him.. n he may have said it in the light of his curse...God knows what he has been devouring on

Is it pointing that.. Hunger - physical reation, as of now we can think of, cultural norms - Marriage, the beast in him to satisfy hunger will not wait for marriage (or even we can consider love here) to happen.

she groaned, "Please stop. If you're hungry, I will try and pluck whatever fruits I can find as soon as we get out of this hole."

"My hunger cannot wait," he stated simply, and his mouth was around a rich round grape near her waist.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes, please!" she cried into the air, feeling his mouth near her shoulder.

And then fire exploded.

One last grape had remained in the crook of her neck, the only exposed part of her skin where the grapes were to be found. He had thought of stopping the torment with that one last fill but the moment his wet mouth had pressed on neck, his hunger found new delight.

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. All she knew was she wanted him to find more grapes on her skin even though they would not be there.

She closed her eyes as he bit the grape, a drop of the violet juice falling on her fair skin. After having devoured the grape, he licked the drop on her neck with his burning tongue and she moaned.

Lord Arnav was lying along her length, when he had come to take the grape from her neck.

He looked at her when he had licked the drop of grape juice off her neck. Her cheeks were red and her lips trembling, while her eyes remained closed, taking in the torture he was meting out to her.

Her moan had undone him and he had leaned down to taste her neck again, to hear that moan again, when the parrot squawked overhead from a tree branch.

honestly i thought at this dat he didn't expect her to reciprocate his feelings..but she did n perhaps thats why he looked at her ,may b surprised..may b trying to reassure if it was what he thought it was..only then did he continue.. i think he lyked that... but then i was thinking,it cudnt b gud for khushi coz now he knows what effect he has on her!

The spell broke and he moved away from her and she stared at him, her gaze dazed under the heated moment's aftermath but shocked too as realization seeped into her consciousness.

Suddenly Kushi cried, "Oh, my dress!! It's ruined!"

dat was my favourite pointer of all...⭐️⭐️⭐️

tho ur theory is plausible.. i was thinking, its still the medieval..she's staying a night out with a man..in the Forest..shudnt that cause her trouble somehow,if ppl got to know??? may b thats what was pointed out.

If she will help him, its for sure that her life would not remain same... there will be stain in her life... a damage!!
Shassy, completely agree with underlined one!

Lord Arnav looked at her and saw her turning about, trying to look over her shoulder to the rear of her gown, and he saw that the grapes under her had crushed with her fall and the back of her gown was drenched entirely in the violet gluey juice.

He shook his head, "You invite hazards, don't you? One after the other!"

She stopped looking at her gown over her shoulder and shot him a look, "Well, good you mentioned it because you seem to be a recurring hazard in my life. Over and over again, popping up everywhere to wreck my life."

interestingly,i had searched some ''grape symbolism'' n they have been associated wth good luck..but grape juice is symbolic to ''blood''.. dnt know how to fit that here..just remembered n mentioned it.. but my above point cud explain this one too..*shrugs*

Bleeding roses dear what else... she is a cure of him, and in process of that she has to bleed herself... just like here, she was taking his torture, in process of that her dress get ruined..!

So some damage done... and to rectify it...

Then he leaned forward and stretched out an arm towards her.

She stood staring at the hand for a moment, not wanting to touch it, but she found her dusty hand slid into his dirtied one. The warmth in his hand assured her and he closed his fingers around her hand, securing her for the hoisting.

Then he lifted her up and they were out of the lurid hole at last.

ok..so this is how i had read it.. again pointing at the fact that she stayed away with him in the forest.. cud produce problems for her... n only he will b able to help her may be??? but @ the hands ..i was also thinking..HP ,isnt his hands already dirtied with staining her dignity long time ago?? with the problems he caused her,when she wasn't at fault?? but now time has changed n his feelings for her r also not the same.. the past few chpts have emphasized on dat, dat now there's more assurance for her in everything he does...once he let her fall from his window, now he lifts her up..from the hole..in his arms.. do u think a loop may have closed here?? cud we take it in that sense too???

one simple thought comes in my mind is: At the end both will help each other... she to cure him by hurting herself, n he by protecting her (how i dont know) as much as he can before and after curing process...

And they lived happily ever after...
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i loved this one!!..if only things were as simple.πŸ˜†
What do u guys think? I know my mind is in overthinking mode after i read Aquiline's disclaimer... but do share ur point of views.
end of discussion-- i dont know..am horrible at symbolism.. vl pm soul..may b she'll help u more...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS-- DEAR SOUL.. i'm waiting for da story to unfold now.. wont comment more on it.. We can see now dat some storm is going to hit Arhasia with all its might !! after reading so many possibilities.. i'm waiting for which one actually becomes da cause.. n da latest update has added so much into da possibilities.. thank u for being there for both HP N ME !! your words have added more insight into da matter.. LOVE U..πŸ€—

bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rabba Ve All,

:):):) i'm all smiles cause my guess about Gen Jha in the forests was right.  

But lin darling you really surprised me with the Lordy's face off with Gen Jha.  

and now i have so many questions Lin -  I know i have to wait for the story to unfold to know the answers to all my ??????s 

why did the Gen. choose to come to hut when Lordy was there, did he not know.  if he knew how does he come to know of khushi's whereabouts.  did he go to the castle and then come to the forest in search of her. 

or may be Gen Jha didnt know that the hut was occupied by Khushi and the Lordy, or else he would not have hovered over Khushi to get a clear view of her.   

it looks like that both are aware of the other's curse / transformation or not ?  .

well will there be a misunderstanding or will there be a fight between the two for khushi.  

Linny dear you will be gone for two weeks while leaving us at this cliffhanger.  but will wait for you :)

All the best for your exams.

@ Shass :  fantastic review and those questions, were just what was going in my mind yesterday after reading the update.  and the neck πŸ˜† thing why both of them are so much interested in her neckπŸ˜†  

@ Aura - your pics are such a treat. thank you. All the best for your exams too.

Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww nice update n pic is really good😊 n  that was shyam na??/ n gud lord arnav fall in love for her😳 n last update was hot 😳😳 thanks for pm
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bablio09

Rabba Ve All,

:):):) i'm all smiles cause my guess about Gen Jha in the forests was right.  

But lin darling you really surprised me with the Lordy's face off with Gen Jha.  

and now i have so many questions Lin -  I know i have to wait for the story to unfold to know the answers to all my ??????s 

why did the Gen. choose to come to hut when Lordy was there, did he not know.  if he knew how does he come to know of khushi's whereabouts.  did he go to the castle and then come to the forest in search of her. 

or may be Gen Jha didnt know that the hut was occupied by Khushi and the Lordy, or else he would not have hovered over Khushi to get a clear view of her.   

it looks like that both are aware of the other's curse / transformation or not ?  .

well will there be a misunderstanding or will there be a fight between the two for khushi.  

Linny dear you will be gone for two weeks while leaving us at this cliffhanger.  but will wait for you :)

All the best for your exams.

@ Shass :  fantastic review and those questions, were just what was going in my mind yesterday after reading the update.  and the neck πŸ˜† thing why both of them are so much interested in her neckπŸ˜†  

@ Aura - your pics are such a treat. thank you. All the best for your exams too.

Hell yeah !!! including da neck.. there were questions n questions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... thank u for lyking da post.. i loved urs more.. coz it was ''MINI-SIZED'' version of mine !!🀣🀣
n i bet linny is there having an evil grin pasted on her face, thinking about us ..scratching ourselves to baldness!! oh babi..she's more evil than u....πŸ˜†
n great guess buddy !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shass

Hell yeah !!! including da neck.. there were questions n questions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... thank u for lyking da post.. i loved urs more.. coz it was ''MINI-SIZED'' version of mine !!🀣🀣
n i bet linny is there having an evil grin pasted on her face, thinking about us ..scratching ourselves to baldness!! oh babi..she's more evil than u....πŸ˜†
n great guess buddy !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@bablio & shass: kahan say itna dimagh laiee hoπŸ˜•
just superb reviews by both shass & bablioClapClap
you girls along with  lady m, hoopoe, farwa  & others make the update even more darkOuch Clap
i read the update as i see it πŸ˜† & me being no brain dont even realize if some paticular scene holds some meaning!
like shass mentioned, arnav opened the door thus allolwing shaym to enterOuch
& both looking at khushi's neck!!
BUT
one thing i cant understand is , as shyam can fly ,why didnt he flew away when arnav was chasing her. is he such a coward that fear from lord arnav made him forget his beastly powersOuch
@hoope: still waiting for yr descriptive short reviewπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
hoopoe thumbnail
Rabba ve all...

A very exciting and thrilling update...

Since Lord Arnav - Khushi equation was already discussed many times, i'll just share my views on the unexpected face-off...

Gen Jha... we have already witnessed his beastly transformations and him taking refuge in the dark forests to keep his embarassing secret unknown to the world... i suppose this is one similar night... him doing his usual nocturnal expedition in the dark forest to cope up with his beastly transformation...

He was on his one usual nocturnal flight when his beastly instincts signalled him of her presence... he was not sure and hence he landed in the midst of the forest, entered the hut to check and confirm that his beastly senses were indeed right. In all his curiosity and excitement he ignored the presence of a second figure inside the hut. He was busy checking and admiring her face in the darkness and wondering about her unexpected presence in this odd jungle miles away from the castle and village...

Just then his alert senses informed him of human movement beside him... he was shocked and confused about letting a human to look at him in his transformed state... he swiftly moved out ready to fly away from that place... but when he found the person chasing him with a surprising speed... coping up with his beastly viguor... he panicked. Instead of flying out of the forest, he started running swiftly through the forest... which is not his forte, i guess. With his initial panic slowly changing to blind rage and fury, he started making flaws in his moves making it a quite repetitive pattern, which worked in advantage of the clever chaser to guess his next move easily... and catch him. 

The Gen turned to look at his chaser, with all intention of scaring him to death by showing him his deadly beastly form... but when he recognised the face of the person... he was shocked... similar to his opponent. But he was very quick in recovering from the initial shock and took the momentary stupified state of his opponent to his advantage... and flew off the dark forest...

Lord Arnav... a long time after the beastly creature flew off into the darkness of the dense forest, he recovered from his stupified state... Since the Gen was in his transformed state...it is not possible for him to recognize the face of the person. But he immediately connected the creature with his sister... he was shocked and confused about the current transformed state of the creature... his questions were about "why?" ...and not  "what?" of the creature's present beastly state.

Hence I guess he is already aware of the creature's existence but not of its recent beastly transformations... though im not sure whether he is aware that it is the Gen himself or simply a creature closely associated with the life of his sister... lets wait and watch...

However, when he works out the "How?" of the situation... when he comes to know that its indeed khushi who stirred the beast inside the General to come alive, i think the actual storm will hit Arhasia...

P.S. Shass, i suppose...

The General in his tranformed state... rules the sky... in the darkness of night.
  Lord Arnav in his transformed state... rules the earth... even in the darkness of night.
Edited by hoopoe - 11 years ago
Pristineblue thumbnail
So did lordy lord arnav affront general shyam? U really did give a twist here!!! Wondering whether arnav wil forcibly marry khushi...
Waiting for the next update...
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rabba ve all...

Since Lord Arnav - Khushi equation was already discussed many times, i'll just share my views on the unexpected face-off...

Gen Jha... we have already witnessed his beastly transformations and him taking refuge in the dark forests to keep his embarassing secret unknown to the world... i suppose this is one similar night... him doing his usual nocturnal expedition in the dark forest to cope up with his beastly transformation...

He was on his one usual nocturnal flight when his beastly instincts signalled him of her presence... he was not sure and hence he landed in the midst of the forest, entered the hut to check and confirm that his beastly senses were indeed right. In all his curiosity and excitement he ignored the presence of a second figure inside the hut. He was busy checking and admiring her face in the darkness and wondering about her unexpected presence in this odd jungle miles away from the castle and village...

Just then his alert senses informed him of human movement beside him... he was shocked and confused about letting a human to look at him in his transformed state... he swiftly moved out ready to fly away from that place... but when he found the person chasing him with a surprising speed... coping up with his beastly viguor... he panicked. Instead of flying out of the forest, he started running swiftly through the forest... which is not his forte, i guess. With his initial panic slowly changing to blind rage and fury, he started making flaws in his moves making it a quite repetitive pattern, which worked in advantage of the clever chaser to guess his next move easily... and catch him. 

The Gen turned to look at his chaser, with all intention of scaring him to death by showing him his deadly beastly form... but when he recognised the face of the person... he was shocked... similar to his opponent. But he was very quick in recovering from the initial shock and took the momentary stupified state of his opponent to his advantage... and flew off the dark forest...

Lord Arnav... a long time after the beastly creature flew off into the darkness of the dense forest, he recovered from his stupified state... Since the Gen was in his transformed state...it is not possible for him to recognize the face of the person. But he immediately connected the creature with his sister... he was shocked and confused about the current transformed state of the creature... his questions were about "why?" ...and not  "what?" of the creature's present beastly state.

Hence I guess he is already aware of the creature's existence but not of its recent beastly transformations... though im not sure whether he is aware that it is the Gen himself or simply a creature closely associated with the life of his sister... lets wait and watch...

However, when he works out the "How?" of the situation... when he comes to know that its indeed khushi who stirred the beast inside the General to come alive, i think the actual storm will hit Arhasia...

P.S. Shass, i suppose...

The General in his tranformed state... rules the sky... in the darkness of night.
  Lord Arnav in his transformed state... rules the earth... even in the darkness of night.

WOW Hoopoe,  
This is the explanation  i so wanted to read.  Your explanations are so crystal clear.πŸ‘

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Rabba ve all...

P.S. Shass, i suppose...

I read Lin's previous update after reading your explanation, hun. . . .
It gave me a whole new angle!!
Thanks, sweetheart! πŸ˜Š