Posted: 11 years ago
plz dont tell me that intruder was sham 
and arnav knowz about him πŸ˜•

the update was fabulous i really loved it πŸ€—
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updateee...
i loe the way u write ittt ... while reading it all scens in update flows in front of my
eyes as moviee... thts like u writee...
update soon
thnx  4 pm πŸ˜ƒ
debby_11 thumbnail
114 and 115 were just super awesome parts..i really loved it ...so many twists...and so interesting...Just loved it :)

I am sorry for my late comments...to busy with work :(
Ayaat1216 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great chapter, it's getting twisty πŸ˜›
Shyam has wings! πŸ˜† assuming that was Shyam   πŸ˜Š
I love how Lord Arnav is aroused by khushi and keeps thinking about her 😳
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG arnav finally got to know that shyam was that creature... wow..
Now what will happen...
i just hope he doesnt misunderstand khushi..
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So finally they meet...Arnav and Shyam...now with both recognizing the other...this story will take a new turn...I want Lord Arnav to be cautious...somehow even when I am deniying it vehemently I feel he is the weeker one here...but I also feel it will be Khushi and her trust that would give him the strength to overcome his enemy.

But before that...ahhh the angel sleeping blissfully...unaware of the torture she is subjecting Lord Arnav to...it was very beautifully portrayed dearest lin...
bea_rom thumbnail
I'm not good with words but I must say that I very much enjoyed reading the updates and then the discussions
so many emotions so well portrayed
and all the symbols and hints that keep us busy from one update to the other and participating in unveiling the story

so Arnav now accepts that he is attracted to her
he also wants to protect her
my opinion is that the beast was shyam but I don't know if Arnav recognised him or was just surprised to see this creature for the first time
but then, why did he call his sister

waiting for the next updates and hoping that your exams are going well
maverickmartin thumbnail
I'm late! *agitated*
*shrugs off coat, makes a dive for her chair, rapt attention*

Note: Apt title.

Brb!

Edited*

Oh. My. God. Of all the things in the world, I expected this the least. Shyam comes to Khushi? He tracks her? Oh, this is so much better this way! Arnav sees his other side before he can be mislead... So good of you. I loved this update!

The way Arnav restricted himself, but stayed with her nonetheless - shows he will always be there for her, even if she cannot know of his presence, like now, when she fell asleep. When he goes out to let moonlight wash over him - Khushi's presence made him do that, in a way, it showed that, Khushi would also lead him to light, much stronger than the soft moonlight and let it wash his walls and pain and haunting memories away. He himself is a man who encloses him within darkness, but he won't let even a "shadow" cause her harm. Touching.

Trust me when I say that I started reading the chapter with anticipationthat made my heart go dhak-dhak and it's still "dhak-dhak-ing"... all that chase and shock! Hay Devi Maiya!!

Great update, Lin! Good luck for your exams!!

Love,
Mav
Edited by maverickmartin - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh myyy GHOSHHH What an update... hand on my heart m struggling to catch my breaths which i was holding seriouslyy Lin mind blowing superb so lordy recognized him even in his transformed state? Lin m out of words seriously ... M costantly moving my head FAB SUPER FAB and this time m gonna see the Awesome threesome analysis and waiting for them to enlighten things which we couldnt point out easy
Please Soul,Shass n Hoopoe come on u guys
207shikha thumbnail
heya Lin,

so sorry that i m being not regular these days.. actually have got ma exams na so a little irregular.! 
but what an update it was.! wow it blew me away..!! such is an intensity of your writing.! you know that's why i love your FF, and the magnitude of it's is becoming deeper and deeper. loved it a lot. m in confusion whether that guy was shyam or not but i guess the correct time will only tell us. and about the trust thing, it has always been in your hands since the first chapter so no doubt on that. loved it loved it loved it. do continue soon..