Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Rabba Ve, my Comrades and Readers.

Well, who would have thought "one" person could come and make sense to all that I intended. Well done, Shas! You came and you won. And that does not mean Hoopoe's theory is wrong. In fact her Tangles perspective is very significant if only she had completed it. There is a point she has left put: she has forgotten to "position" the "theory". Does the theory apply to a single scene along? Or to a phase in the story? And thanks for the suggestion of adding chapter names to the Index, dear. Something I kept postponing but now realize the need of. Will do the other thread Indexes when I return after my exams, hope that is fine? Mav, you trying to make a place in me lil' heart? Your stalking in the Inn and peeps into the Cottage is quite working up my cheer! Congrats Bablio for "guessing" what the "storm" in the disclaimer was about. I want to thank the rest of you too but I am just too caught up in my exams. Hope you understand. Thank you from the depths of my heart for all your love, your discussions and support (Kushipugly).

Welcoming happy new Reader subiscs to our Arhasian midst!

The Lord Akash I see in Arhasia is specs-less and handsome and Payal is just perfect for him.

I had once said that we don't have NK in this FF. I had already said NK will however be seen in Master Aman and Ram. Well, with due respect to the show, I decided we could actually envision them as this, because the Ram I had in mind did have the cuteness of the kid...

Also, the major men in the FF who play a very important role. You will love the way their stories swirl, rave and connect...

Chapter One Hundred Fifteen: The Night and All that Happened

A few minutes after the candle had extinguished and the inside of the hut had plunged into darkness, Lord Arnav stood up from where he had been sitting in one corner of the room and opened the door of the hut.

Moonlight shone into the room and he stood at the doorway, bathed in the light, for a moment before resuming his place near the corner of the room, away from where Kushi lay sleeping on the floor.

When he had seated himself with his back to the cold wall, his legs folded before him, he looked at her from over his knees and drank in his nightly vision.

She looked angelic, curled on the mat, and the moonlight did more than justice to accent her curves within her night gown.

She had cleverly let her open hair fall over her to avoid his eyes from studying her but the poor girl did not think that in her frequent shifts in sleeping postures, the hair would slip away and reveal her as and how his insides would rage with wild want.

But what struck him the most was that, in spite of all the furious enmity between them, she had sought his presence to ward off the fears of her dark night. She had even lain on the mat, facing him and the candle, so that she could assure herself that she was not alone.

But no sooner had the tired girl lain down than she was fast asleep, leaving him alone to struggle with his strange cravings.

He tried to not look at her but he could never look away from her for more than a few seconds. He always found his eyes drawn to gaze at her peaceful repose, and his fingers longed to reach out and touch her.

One time, he actually did.

A strand of her hair had slid onto her face, obstructing his view of her bewitching beauty.

Frowning at the interfering hair strand, he crawled across the room from where he had been sitting to where she lay. One hand reached out and his fingers delicately moved away the strand of hair to lose itself in the sea of her black cascade.

The proximity of their faces, the nearness of his hand from her skin, the fact that they were alone in the empty hut and that she was irresistible and he was aroused………….….all this could have ended in a disaster but he restrained himself and drew apart, resuming his place away from her, his back against the cold wall, trying to kill the awakened desires in him.

A while later, he lay down, still not taking his eyes off her. They now lay on the floor, divided by a distance that was flooded by the moonlight pouring from the door he had opened for her.

Sometime in his deep gazing, his eyelids weighed and he had closed them and drifted into a light sleep.

Yes, his sleep was light for he was still aware of the sounds around him.

But not so light as to be aware of the shadow that had stealthily crossed into the room. The intruder was too proficient in noiselessness, undoubtedly, for his entry was a feather-touch to existence.

It was the strange new scent that Lord Arnav caught on first. He opened his eyes and studied the darkness in the room.

The moon had presumably been hidden behind dark clouds that moment for, though the door was open, there was no moonlight. Only darkness.

Then he saw it.

The obscure shadow hovering over the sleeping Kushi. An angel in white darkened by the creature standing before her. The intruder was leaning towards her as though to get a better glimpse of her face, or maybe even her neck.

No sooner had he spotted the trespasser than Lord Arnav leapt onto his feet.

But the other was quick and equally alert.

Sensing the wakened state of the man from the corner of his eye, the creature had bolted out of the door like a soundless whirlwind.

Intending to not wake Kushi, Lord Arnav too raced out noiselessly after the invader. Whatever it was, it was faster than any creature Lord Arnav had chased his entire life. They ran through the forest scaling trees and rushing like the wind but there was always a consistent distance between the intruder and his chaser.

Wild rage rose in Lord Arnav's chest as he leapt over a root and, crouching, bounded after the creature.

As they ran through the dark forest, avoiding trees and maneuvering to give off the other to lose, Lord Arnav had one benefit.

He was behind his enemy.

Which is why he had the advantage of studying the moves and the timing of the moves in the intruder's escapade.  

No sooner had he grasped an inkling of the creature's modus than he calculated the next few advance moves that it would take.

And then he caught the creature unaware when it intended to swerve rightward to deploy his next move but instead crashed into his quick and calculative chaser.

They collided in each other heavily and both growled at the other, before withdrawing and standing apart to fight.

But now, it was Lord Arnav's turn to be staggered. The moon that had hid behind clouds chose this precise moment to emerge and its light cast upon the scene in the deep heart of the dark forest.

Lord Arnav's bared teeth and raged energy froze when the moonlight fell upon the creature before him, who was eyeing him with a strange anger.

Lord Arnav gaped, shocked by the realization, and the creature used this opportune immobility of his chaser to escape into the night. He spread his wings and flew away into the dark night, leaving his chaser unsteadily trying to overcome the state of shock he was in.

No, no, it can't be, he tried to reason desperately but he knew there was no denying what he had seen. The only thing he was not sure of was the 'why' of the situation. Why the creature had become so and why he had come into the hut in the night………….…

And with these worrying thoughts haunting his mind, he sank onto the ground, and with hard agony constricting inside of him, he whispered helplessly into the darkness, the one word that had always been his strength, "Di."

To return back to the INDEX 

Did someone say cliffhanger? *looks around*

Again: Remember, Arhasia is safe in my hands. Always. But the question is if you trust it in my hands?

Aura7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Rabba Vey!😊

SLEEPING BEAUTY

INRTUDER IN THE DARKNESS

Edited by Aura7 - 11 years ago
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res sec0nd!!
EDITED
Thinking straight I guess that was Shyam...but again, he has wings?? What is the curse? Arnav surely kn0ws it is cursed. And als0 h0w 0n earth can he kn0w 0f Khushi's whereab0uts...lets wait and watchEdited by saga_twilight - 11 years ago
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
It was Shyam, wasn't it?!!
Oh god!
Curious to read as to how this will change Arnav's behavior towards Khushi. . .

Arnav's initial thoughts towards Khushi was adorable, Lin. . .

Thanks for the pm. . . :)
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse cliffhanger yaar.. i knew it.. Who was tat? y Arnav said di? i m shocked, surprised nd wt not? y hovered over khushi? was tat shyam..? urgh.. wt will arnav do now? hmmm i will wait for u to come back. 
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lin it happend again CONTENT BLOCKED
Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Confused...
Did he know its shyam???
What is both of their curses exactly?
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay that was shyam and he knows about khushis whereabouts how

And arnav found the creature And dis he recognised it if yes then is that why he is saying di
If no then he was too shocked to see a unearthly creature in front of him
Oh that is a cliff hanger aqui
Well still u did give us the update thanks
All the best for exams
ShrutiPandey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you're not for this Forum! you're for HOLLYWOOD! 😊 😊

😳

I really wish you'll let us know a lot more about this curse thingy.. for both of them.. 😊 😊

and the Intruder.. was that General Shyaam? but it had wings right? 😕 😕
Man! now all we readers have to wait real hard for the upcoming chapters..
All the best for your exams again! Do well.. 😊 👏 👏

PS- will miss you Aqua! ❤️
hoopoe thumbnail
Thank you for sending the pm. Nice update...

P.S. Thank you for adding the chapter names in the index.

P.S.S  Good luck for your exams.
Edited by hoopoe - 11 years ago