Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Will read the update later but first of all a happy birthday message on this thread tooπŸ˜ƒ

" My dear Aqualine, you are not only an epic genius talented writer but you are an extremly loving ,caring, humble, kind , approacable & easygoing humorous person & Alhumdullilah we are so fortunate to have found you in our lives.
May Allah bless you the soulmate of your dreams .May Allah make both of your hearts go rabbavey for each other & dhakdhak always .
May you both live together happily , healthily & peacefully everafter & all your dreams come true.(Amen)"

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

( this kiss is not from me but from the one i just prayed for youπŸ˜‰)

My duas & well wishes are always with you my dear aquiline

my kids's friends are visiting our home today so will read the update at night😊
i m sure its gonna be a hot one as khushi was going to take a bath with lordy close by.
i dont want to make a fool of myself going rabbavey & dhakdhaks in front of my kids friendsπŸ˜†
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
SweetSophie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my oh my...who would've thought bathing in times of distress would turn out to be so much fun. 
I can just imagine Lord Arnav being tortured first by the images dancing upon his eyelids and then by her touch. I think he's starting to feel something kindred to love for her but a part of him is denying it...the lordy lord part. It started out with fear, then care, grudging admiration...and now we've reached love.
I get the oak tree and vine comment now...LOL

Cuddles and Hugs,
A recovering Lady Sophie
Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day...I hope you had a blast...
And regarding the update..its fab..naughty arnav and concerned + shy khushi is definitely a treat for us...
Really beautiful update...but missed hermit today..even though he is 1 day old, he became such a sweet heart
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaya new update I expected something like this but more passionate so lordy lord is quite affected by the village belle hehe loved it
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow i loved it.. Dis is hw u giv  birthday special updates means i wish ki har din teri birthday ho..πŸ˜† aft a long time arshi romance.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ thk u nd happy birthday once again..😊
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a mesmerizing gift that the birthday girl gave us...I'm in the arshi land...or should I say forest...tongue tied and with eyes as round as saucers...speechless. Edited by music1 - 11 years ago
Addie07 thumbnail
LIN THIS WAS AN AMAZING UPDATE... You bring down magic in a mug and pour it all over your update that every scene has a magic and feel of its own.. and every time i reach towards the end of your update i end up wishing for more...
love this ff lin..

indiavizion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how r u going to show love blooming bet them now that she is permanently going to her home...hayyyee ur Lord Arnav is very difficult then the one i watched in IPKKND...let sage give him some piece of mind for my peace...
bea_rom thumbnail
the best gift ever
just love how he starts realizing his feelings or that he indeed has started feeling something for her
amazing 
ShrutiPandey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whoa! πŸ˜ƒ

Our Lordy Lord is damn witty! πŸ˜‰
Poor Khushi πŸ˜³
lol! the way he tried changing the mood with his ques.! πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Fab it was! Rocking chapter!