ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
NIce update.Thanks for the pm,dear. 
Glad to know that Shashi thinks so, about Shyam... That two-timer just gives me the heebidabajeebees!! *disgusted face*

And Payal's concern for her sister... So understandable...

Thanks for the pm, Lin...

PS : I think I forgot to comment on the previous update *embarrassed*
I found the scene very hot too, yes. But not in the vulgar manner. Because, for me, Arnav-Khushi love is one of the purest. Especially so, when it is expressed physically. Even without their knowledge of it too. . . .

And an applause for Fortune comes without saying.

All hail "green heart" and the confusion it brings to Arnav's heart! (Yes, pun intended!) *wink*

And finally, a cheerful, signature smile of mine! :D

I m so late in getting the pigeon

just arrived home & found the pigeon  was waiting for me to give me the update.
thankyou my dearest aquiline 🤗
will read the update soon & comment😊
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
thanks for the pm dear...hope ur holiday went well,,,wat a return u got...the end of our show...
anyway,welcome back,atleast I know I can return in arhi land through u
i loved it the way it is...every character is important... 
My condition is no less than KP but still

RABBA VEY to all fellow comrades and my lovely Lin i dont think so before urs i have read any prenote with such attention its always a treat to read it.
So the update though one thing is sure almost all Arshi fan love to have a lovey dovey updates but like u said 
Originally posted by Aquiline

ArShi is the central point, ofcourse, but for that central point to stand there needs to be supports and bonds testing them and holding them together

and i will second u in that had it not been Payal and Akash, there could never be Arshi's wedding. So every character go side by side to support to boost the enlighten the main character.

and now for update... I loved it. we had the chance to witness the perfect understanding between a husband and wife through the words

his wife looked at him for some time, trying to understand what he had meant, "If you are not satisfied with him, then I cannot too."

and then comes the sister too and then comes the most beautiful line so true for every father

"Madhumati, you know better than me that when it comes to my daughters, I think more from my heart than from my mind."

then buaji's reply thought i dont agree with it when the matter is of loved ones and those whom u care about one should think from heart coz mind calculates profit and lose while heart fights for relations and love

"Which could blind you to things that only the mind can notice," stated his sister wisely.

and then we saw a friendly relation of a daughter and father... loved the ease with which Payal spoke her heart out to Shashi and he too wisely listened and also made her understand few things specialy about her feelings for Lord Akash. Loved the words of an understanding father who rather shunning his daughter away even at the prospect of being in love wisely told her that falling in love is not a sin... overall again an awesome update... Loved it plus m so happy for a daily update its like we have IPKKND still on for this week 😃.

study hard and rock in exams as i am sure u will 

Thanks so much for the update. I am a greedy one I'm afraid as I crave Arshi scenes! 😆😳 But the chapter before will suffice as I'm still trying to recover from that scintillating grape scene! They are truly affected by eachother and I cannot wait for the realisation but I fear Shyam will bring out the nastiness in Lord Arnav as I suspect he will do what he is famous for...ie misunderstanding our  ddear Khushi!
nice update..good luck for your exams..😊
rabbavey aquiline & comrades

have to go out, so a short comment😊

what a lovely update aquiline showing guptas as mature, concernced & strongly bonded with each other.👏
all the relationships within guptas house are so superbly portrayed👏.

a sisterinlaw not approving garima happily to talk about their daughter affairs without her👏

garima as a suppotive understanding wife knows what is in the mind of her hubby.

& the best part of update is shasi gupta is fully aware of payal's connection to akash &  both are comforatble in discussing the concerns involved in  these types of relationships.

All the family members are concerned for khushi's future with shyam & trying their best not to leave any stone unturned👏

Just superb, loved it.

Dear Aquiline, we can definately wait for 2 weeks for an update.
Our best wishes & prayers are with you always that you achieve full success in your result & in your life.
May Allah bless you with his bounties always (amen)

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago

Rabbavey again😃

i forgot to mention the most important point in my previous comment😃

even though it was not an arshi update but a mere a mention of arshi trudging in the forest made my heart go all the way to rabba vey

Rabbavey.
got to go😊

And Aquiline 🤗