Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You are a star dear Lin.  Another chapter full of Rabba ve's.  I was literally singing rabba ve when he was devouring the grapes.  

fantastic update.  i so wish that they stay in the forest overnight in each others arms ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.   

i love reading these long chapters.  feels like an episode without the disturbaces of HP, ANjali, Nani, Buaji  etc.

I know i know Fortune was there,  but then he is such a darling to find the Lordy Lord and get him back to rescue the tangled Khushi.

Just saw the VM too.  fantastic one.๐Ÿ‘  Thank you Ghausia.

Thanks for the pigeon dear Lin.

Edited by bablio09 - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i love u Lin love u sooo much[>:D:<]... Loved the updateโค๏ธ... It was epic... So romantic n cute... My smile grew wider and wider with each line... I m quoting some lines from the update and remaining will also be quoted when cant tell u... So here i go

Lord arnav stopped confused ''what'' and then he frowned at the bird '' is it a green female bird,this Green heart?
really lordy u thought fortune has found a crush lolz and of cource how can he understand to whom Fortune is meant by green heart... In intellegence he is not as good as khushi i guess...

When he saw some torn clothe of her gown in paw of Fortune he became worried for khushi... Hai such concern love it

hahahahah ๐Ÿ˜†[ROFL] he called her '' village monkey''... lordy has some sense of humor[:O].

He looked at her "something i will soon regret''
Lolz i dun think so lordy

Instead he leaned down at her feet and without touching her with his hands to keep her still,knowing that astonishment would keep her immobilized for him,he opened his mouth and bit the rich violet grape that was on creeper around her ankle.

i couldnt help but blush and my heartbeat going all DHAK DHAK and unlike khushi i was sure it has nothing to do with acidity...

And then the torture went on and so does my heartbeat and my smile grew wider... Till he ate the grape on her neck... Time stopped so does my heartbeat for a moment and then my cheeks grew red and my heartbeat as wild as khushi... Loved it... It was such a romantic update without much of physical touch as being physical is not necessary for being romantic and love doesnt need too much of physical touch a mere glance a smile little brushes of touches... I really love this kind of love... And i always love this kind of update lots of applause... I wont mind to say it a sizzling update...

Than u so much Lin sweetheart for the special pigeon I really m thankful to u. Really i cant thank u enough. There will very rare storytellers like u not only by the way u narrate but most because of the beauty of ur heart... We the comrades and readers r honored to have such a geniune person with us.Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 11 years ago
hoopoe thumbnail

Thanks for sending the pigeon dear...

Once again, the chapter left me all mesmerised... my mind is still dazed and roaming somewhere in the alluring jungles of Arhasia... with no mood to come back to the real world. I feel nostalgic after reading  their romantic adventures in the dark jungle...

His subtle way of expressing his emotions... her childish acts... their continuous bickering... their repeated struggles to control the conflicting emotions and desires of heart and mind... the gradual strengthening of the emotional bond they share even unknown to themselves... its always a pleasure to read about these two sweethearts.

I have never mentioned it before. But today i feel like saying it... Thanks for keeping these epic characters alive in the world of Arhasia through this unique FF. You have not only maintained the original essence of the characters, but also added more depth to the characters and the plot, doing perfect justice to this epic story. Thank you... ๐Ÿค—
Edited by hoopoe - 11 years ago
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome

g8

will this jorney change things b/w them

wills hyam's truth be out soon

Ayaat1216 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow greatly written ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
That was quite hot lol with him eating the grape out of her neck, damn fortune for interrupting!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You seriously have no idea how happy i am to read this scene in the story! It brought back so many joyful memories. As I was reading i kept remembering how the scene was played out on Iss Pyar. I truly am thankful for you in writing this out. The Nanital scene was one of my favorite scenes and I was so happy that you managed to grab the essence of the scene. You did a wonderful job in writing everything out including a few twists of your own! I love you for writing out this story it truly is helping us remember how awesome Iss Pyar was. I cant wait to read the update on Monday! Have a nice weekend!!!
Pristineblue thumbnail
Great update waiting for the next one u know what ipkknd wil live in our hearts only if arhi writers never give up their passion to write...until the next season comes it is really going to be tough with no ipkknd so cheer up give us updates whenever u can make arshi live...
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=Aquiline]I wanted to thank each of you individually but I'm preparing to leave for my grandmother's now and once again, my planning of time leaves me with no choice but to shorten my thank you speech. But here's my love and thanks to all my Comrades and Readers for everything they have given me, You made me create Arhasia and Arhasia will be there for you to visit anytime you want. 

Actually,we should be the one thanking to you for recreating this magical fairy tale & for creating arhasia

love you loads๐Ÿค—

Welcoming new Reader Debby into our joyous midst and also announcing that Reader Revathy is now a Comrade (took the oath last night in the previous thread).

Dear Debby & Revathy,

it will be so nice to have your company & listen to your thoughts when aquiline narrates the story in the inn.

Would like to thank all those who commented all the days in my absence becoz reading your comments have strengthened me to stay strong even when according to Music's metaphor the Ship of IPKKND sailed into the horizon. But I am certain IPKKND Season 2 will be here soon. Believe and it will happen! 
With respect for my dear Comrades who requested to not speak of the show here, I stop for now, but leave behind this amazing video. Its the entire IPKKND in 8 and a half minutes. And the songs used are our very own! Tu HI Bata Meri Maula, IPKKND Title Song, Rabba Ve One, Rabbe One Two and so on...Watch memories and be strengthened to love them again and not be weakened to want to move away...Special  thanks from all my Comrades to Ghausia who made it!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FAVkhYCklQk[/YOUTUBE]

OMG the vm!

I cant read the update now...
will be back soon...

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved 2days update...
Keep writing, dr...:)
russelskhushi thumbnail
awe...what a nice update...love ur writting skill...