ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 55

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by A_Soul

your thoughs n way of saying... n those cutie pie monkeys... these are just so Muuuhhhaaa..

Thanks A_Soul!! πŸ˜ƒ
1st of all i would like to say welcome aquiline...
Eeehh eerrr thoda zayada ho gaya na...
Ok now about update
Loved it...
Wow this part is just like there nanital trip...means they r in forest,there carriage broke down and ofcourse horses ran away,khishi following arnav etc...

When the carriage crashed arnav was really scared but khushi she is handing over her luggage instead of giving her hand ..she is truelly godess of mischief..
''Royal demands for the horse of the Royal monster''khushi's that line just cracked me up...hehehe

nameless emotion hhmmm ...
The way he helped her when dust goes into her eyes we all can guess what that nameless emotion is...

P.s. I m sad about ipkknd ended but as they say ''jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai''

p.s.s. Thanx for pm

Originally posted by Aquiline

ah loved the pic seriously

it was one of the best updates... loved when both looked at each other and said YOU! their expressions will be million dollars.. then the carriage broke and all he worried about khushi loved it...

he was expecting the touch of her hands any moment, when something cold and hard pressed on his hand.

"What the!" he frowned, his fingers nevertheless clutching at it and he lifted it out. It was her little box

lolz only khushi could do this instead of thinking of herself she first handed him the box....

Tender warm fingers grazed his palm and he felt a tingle run up his arm.

DHAK DHAK

she breathed in deeply, "Oh, fresh air! Fresh air!" She smiled at the trees! "It's so blessed to be alive!"

Khushi suchi main pagal hai but as arnav says cute hai

. hahhaha he put all the blame on her... o

The parrot blinked at him and then squawked, "Heartless Honeybee!"

ok so yahan meray demag main ghantia bajnay lag gaii thien has it something to do with Nani's tale?

his arms instinctively around her, and his hard back crushing the leaves on the forest floor, while his chest pillowed her fall.

Panicked under the sudden fall, Kushi pressed her head to his shoulder, breathing into his neck.

His hands were warm on the small of her back and she remained lying on him, feeling lulled by his warm chest

it remind me of the fall during pareeto's wedding and i was like ☺️

she was blinking her eyes rapidly and his expression turned to one of concern and he sat up.

"My eye! Something's in my eye," she moaned as she tried to sit up, one hand pressing on the ground to hoist herself up and the other reaching for her eye.

But another hand reached out and clasped around her wrist, keeping her dusty hand from touching her eye. She tried to look up at him but her eyes had started watering and she could only see the blurred form of his face leaning into hers. Her breath hitched seeing how close he appeared to be to her face, his nose almost touching hers.

And then, as she sat there, with him crouched before her, she felt his warm breath over her face and her heart stilled. She was taken in by the soft caress of his blowing over her face and over her stinging eye and how his warm hand was clasped around her wrist, heating her blood under his hold.

And then he was suddenly moving away, and she blinked, realising whatever dust had been in her eye had been made non-existent by his soft breath on her face.

NO WORDS I WAS JUST IN A DREAM LAND...

ll Lord Arnav wanted was to be away from her. Far away

TUT TUT POOR LORDY

And yet, he was the one getting weakened in the aftermath of the aid, unable to understand why he kept staring at her as she struggled to focus. Why he could not take his gaze from her lips...

Honey laga hai tjhko to piyar lordy...

Kushi looked at him with pain in her eyes and without a word, she turned around and began walking back the way she had come.

HEARTLESS COWARD LORDY CANT stress his emotions and taking revenge of it from poor khushi hah I HATE U humph

He yelled the last words at her and as she walked farther and farther way from him, those words echoed in her mind...He doesn't care...

😭 😭 poor soul but hun dun worry he cares actually cares ALOT but he is one heck of a stubborn soul so he cant accept it not even to himself

on thw whole this update was so romantic in a different way and i loved it loved it loved it πŸ‘

and one thing i forgot m sure Nani sent Fortune on purpose as she knows very well abt her grandson
Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by A_Soul

Thank you lin for Looong update'.!!

My words are short to say anything about such a lovely n romantic update' 

MAR JAWAAN... MAR JAWAAN...!!!!

I literally smile shyly and blush so many times..!! Feelings for your writing cant be expressed' Beyond Love it is'!!

Today's update is just like I m watching a live episode'! 

Adored whole setup you have created before the caught each other in same carriage'

"You!" they said at the same time.

Vo kehte hain na.. nazar hati aur durghatna ghati' lekin yahaan.. "Nazar mili aur durghatna ghati"

And after the accident.. he yelled 'Khushi!".. .oh boy.. my ears has caught Barun's voice with husky tone and with perfect voice modulation as usual..!!

He heard loud movements within as she struggled to reach him and he was expecting the touch of her hands any moment, when something cold and hard pressed on his hand.

Ohhh those inner feelings' ooo u don't need to fall in love to feel that.. yes I can feel it!!

Tender warm fingers grazed his palm and he felt a tingle run up his arm. He let her fingers clasp around his hand and he clamped his fingers upon her hand, securing her in his hold, and then lifted her out, letting her slide next to him when she had emerged out of the door-less hole.

The IPK music is playing in Background' the one without the 'rabba ve' word'

Ok the fast convo after this' I like it, it is cute.. Both are giving fast answers and without any tantrums or taunt'  

the two horses had broken free of their bondage and rode to their freedom leaving their riders incapacitated with a broken carriage..

Even they knows, to leave u alone with each other' thank you horses, they will take care of each other..!

Lin..Fantasic piece of writing agian..

Kushi looked at him pointedly, "Your horses ran off because they were not manned well. What was your fault need not be transferred to my penalty!"

Oh I like this dialogues and the way she said that'!!

Oh how smart parrot' Heartless and honeybee, both together' deadly combo!!

This girl was getting on his nerves again!

Yeah yeah lordy' nerves that ones "jo sidhe dil tak jati hain"

Furious, he turned around and Kushi, who had not been looking up to see him stop walking, crashed into his chest and, with a flurry, Fortune flew off her shoulder as they tumbled onto the ground, his arms instinctively around her, and his hard back crushing the leaves on the forest floor, while his chest pillowed her fall.

Panicked under the sudden fall, Kushi pressed her head to his shoulder, breathing into his neck.

His hands were warm on the small of her back and she remained lying on him, feeling lulled by his warm chest. 

Rabba ve eee Rabba veee' hoo Rabba vee' tin tin tana na tin tin ho ho hohoho hoo ho

Rabba ve eee Rabba veee' hoo Rabba vee..

Just then he realized that she was blinking her eyes rapidly and his expression turned to one of concern and he sat up

But another hand reached out and clasped around her wrist, keeping her dusty hand from touching her eye. She tried to look up at him but her eyes had started watering and she could only see the blurred form of his face leaning into hers. Her breath hitched seeing how close he appeared to be to her face, his nose almost touching hers.

And then, as she sat there, with him crouched before her, she felt his warm breathe over her face and her heart stilled. She was taken in by the soft caress of his blowing over her face and over her stinging eye and how his warm hand was clasped around her wrist, heating her blood under his hold.

Rabba ve eee Rabba veee' hoo Rabba vee' tin tin tana na tin tin ho ho hohoho hoo ho

Rabba ve eee Rabba veee' hoo Rabba vee..

OMG' two "rabba ve"s in single update' u made may night lin darling.. how will I sleep now??

[second rabbave reminds me of incident when khushi taking 'mitti' from pot to make diya at poolside ]

He was disturbed by the nameless emotions he had realised were swirling inside of him. Seeing her in need of aid, he had offered it without any predilections. And yet, he was the one getting weakened in the aftermath of the aid, unable to understand why he kept staring at her as she struggled to focus. Why he could not take his gaze from her lips'''..

After reading this para' m gone.. totally gone.. I want my man right now!!!

And then he walked away, deeper into the forest, always conscious of the sound of her feet trying to keep up with his long speeding strides.

Lordy : I SIMPLY DON'T CARE

Khushi: He doesn't care'

Shabdo se khelna to koi tumse sikhe Lin'

Award for d Dialogue of the update'goes to..

"Royal demands for the horse of the Royal Monster!"

Song of the situation...

hai re, hai re, hai re, hai re...
do ajnabee chale ja rahe hai
kidhar ja rahe hai, kaha ja rahe hai
woh ek dusare se dekho ruthe ruthe
najar aa rahe hai, chale ja rahe hai

yeh jage jage se, yeh soye soye se
kaha hai khoye se, puchho jara
jhuta gussa chhodo jee, abb toh karlo dostee
aise dil na todo jee, achchhi nahee dillagee
kuchh kuchh dur jake, kuchh kuchh pas aake
tadpa rahe hai, chale ja rahe hai

jara see chahat hai, jara see nafrat hai
ajee kya hasrat hai iss pyar kee
kabhee ha kabhee na, bole hain dil kee juban
kyon kee dil me hai kya, koyee jane na yahaa
ankho me jalan hai, milne kee lagan hai
gabhra rahe hai, chale ja rahe hai

AWESOME πŸ‘
What Arnav Left Khushi In The Forest Alone??
Oh No. He Should Go After Her. Cause Khushi Has A Habit Of Getting Herself In Trouble.

I Will Miss IPKKND So Much. It Was A Lovely Ending. (:
Of The Series.

hii dear thanks for pm finally i read all 3 chapter  as usuall wonderfull 😊😊 

n khushi is going alone in forest😭 hope lordy lord realise soon.n
yeah u r absolutely right  everything that happend is for good πŸ˜ƒ i do hav hope that ipkknd will be back 😊 tc n update soon

Hi Linny... πŸ˜ƒ
It feels like heaven hearing from you after such a long time...πŸ˜›

You gave us a Superb chapter... Lord Arnav with his  Frenzied and Alacritious Adventure beside him...

"They were riding through the forest and, though it was broad daylight, it was getting gloomier with the thickness of trees within." "Lord Arnav trudged through the forest, the ground littered with leaves and patches of light that fell through the space in the tree tops, owing to it being still early in the day."...  I can feel how thick the forest is... It reminds me of the days I read the novel ARANYAK by  Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay...I Feel so close to nature...

ARSHI hand holding scene was just amazing...What did he expected and what did he get first...???? It makes me smileπŸ˜ƒ... Lord Arnav knows very well how his Madness [Khushi] feels like...Tender warm fingers grazed his palm and he felt a tingle run up his arm."... You depicted the whole scene very well...

And through out the whole chapter I could see a Lord Arnav who was hell-bent in struggling with his conscience... The reason for his restlessness... His uncertainty in taking a decision when it comes to Khushi... "Is it better now?" he asked, expressionlessly, as he stood up."... Hiding his actual feeling toward her... No, actually its not hiding I think... He himself can't define that what is he feeling for Khushi...
Without any doubt I can say that you succeeded in showing what did you want to express to us through his behaviour...πŸ‘ 

Once again an AWESOME UPDATE... Keep writing Linny.. We want more from you...😳
Edited by arshy4ever - 11 years ago
I have quickly peeked into IF. 

"What?" Lord Arnav stared at it, confused.

But Kushi understood and she looked at the parrot and then at the man before her. However, she spoke nothing.

I can not express the glee that occurred when reading these lines.  πŸ˜ƒ

More comments later, promise.  You know me, I always come back to your FF.

Brilliant update. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Its Saturday.. nd i m waiting.. Update yaar..
loved the way heart fights with mind...and its a struggle where loosing is gaining, how to decide wether one should let loose or hold on?! ASR is going through theses phases again...loved the way he his making moves unknowingly! waiting for tonight's update

you are fab..Lady A