207shikha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
welcome back captain.!   

glad to have you back.! πŸ˜ƒ
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome Back!
We missed you but you delivered to us little gifts even while you were away.
This chapter was awesome. Full of arhi goodness.
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Good to have you back! Hope you are well ...

After reading this, I was happy that a new chapter has been uploaded since I was a little upset earlier since the show is ending tomorrow ... but after having read this I'm feeling a little better. 😊

Once Lord Arnav and Khushi realised that they were travelling together for a short period in the carriage, I would've thought that a full blowwwn arguement would have surfaced ... but I'm pretty glad that it didn't. Phew! πŸ˜ƒ A few words were exchanged, but that was understandable. The way he helped Khushi out of the carriage was a small yet a significant gesture from his side, from my point of view ... I mean its not like he'd usually do something of that sorts really. It was sweet 😳

Fortune was brilliant! When he said "Heartless Honeybee" --- that really made me smile. Lord Arnav being referred to as heartless is something that didn't really surprise me, but being called Honeybee by Fortune ... well that was pretty hilarious! πŸ˜ƒ

Then finally, Khushi stopped following the First Lord. He may not know or want to admit it, but she definately does affect him ... Fair enough he doesn't like being out of control especially with his feelings and emotions, and thus he became angry but he had the option of taking her back so she'd be on her way home ... out of his way and maybe mind, even for a little while ... I just wish that Khushi reaches home safe and before it it goes dark ... 

NallyLilyLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aquiline

One more episode and IPKKND will bid farewell. But there are two things you must remember:

As long as there is Memory, IPKKND cannot die and will continue to live in millions of hearts.

And as long as there are Dreams, IPKKND Season 2 is only and certainly a possibility!!

Everything that happens is for the good. For now, let's take a three month break: the Cast, the Crew and the Fans. We fans need to focus on our studies, work, family and health. This is the time to do that.

But remember, we WILL be back. The Cast, Crew and the Fans. Yes, we will back with a bigger blast next time. Because IPKKND Season Two is coming. Coming with an array of new and varied Rabba Ves!

P. S. Break in IPKKND does not mean break in Arhaisa. There is a long way to go in this tale that the Lady in the Dark Hood is narrating to me. Just remember to always check the Index of the thread where the announcement of when the next update will be given will be posted. Oh, and because Aura wants to be at the Inn when I update the next chapter (she's at her grandmother's now) I will give you the next chapter on Saturday. 

Oh and after you comment here in our Inn's Book, you can come spend some time in Kushipugly's Cottage managed by Farwa. I'll be there. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284293 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

THANK YOU so much for posting and thankyou so much for contining your writing.  Your story truly brightened that part of my heart that has been darkened by the end of our beloved show.
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey lin 
such a lovey dovey update and that too a longgg one. πŸ‘
thank you.

just what we were waiting for.  feels so good to have his What The's and rabba ve moments today. 

πŸ˜ƒ

PS - I agree with you regarding the season 2.  i had mentioned in KP's post that we could have many more seasons.  they could just pick some good plots/FF from this very forum itself for each season.  at least i know of 2 FFs which are mindblowing.  
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dearie thank you for updating today. Alot of Dhak Dhak's in the update and a couple of Rabba ve's too! God bless you for this. He simply doesn't care? Really khushi? You will get your answer soon enough when the Lordy Lord comes running to find you ;)

Lin, keep on updating! Saturday sounds good. :)
LoveRP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woah ! You updated..
Chapter 109
Awesome as always..
Great Rabba Ve's :D
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey welcome back a wonderful update...totally amazing Edited by flowers4u - 11 years ago
Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rays of sunshine after a bleak and dark week!

What a wonderful chapter worth its weight in gold considering the intezaar since the last update.  It sucks to always be at the tail end in the book of comments.  A_soul beat me to it but even I heard rabba veh in the background as I was reading

And then, as she sat there, with him crouched before her, she felt his warm breath over her face and her heart stilled. She was taken in by the soft caress of his blowing over her face and over her stinging eye and how his warm hand was clasped around her wrist, heating her blood under his hold.

Thanks for the amazing update and I can read this over again till next Saturday and will be very content β˜ΊοΈ

Season 2 - hmmm that would be wonderful.

Note: @a_soul - I also noticed the countdown and on cue - Aquiline's appearance...WHAT THE!
Edited by Leafs - 11 years ago