-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
captin responsibility arghhh
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Just got the pigeon as was away.
cant thankyou enough for giving us an update.
you surely know how to cheer up your comrads.

Ok, going to read the chapter now. will comment soon.
hoopoe thumbnail
Thanks for sending the pigeon dear...
Awesome update. Enjoyed reading it...

The parrot blinked at him and then squawked, "Heartless Honeybee!"
But Kushi understood and she looked at the parrot and then at the man before her. However, she spoke nothing.

I wonder how far khushi understood the actual meaning of those words and tried to connect it with nani's story!!! Im glad Fortune is with them. He is wise enough to handle these two headstrong people...

I wish Lord Arnav shows his care in a bit comprehensible way for khushi to make her understand his concealed concern for her... I hope at some point of this adventurous journey she'll get to see the caring side of Lord Arnav...

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Some comrads have asked to not discuss ipkknd here so i will keep my message short but yes i cant help it, i want to talk about  it right here.

It was extremely heartbreaking to see our beloved sanaya cry today. i cried with her too but her tears told me, we  should appreciate the hard work of all the people involved in entertaing us.

i thought to quit IF but today after watching her, i felt ashammed!
Here many writers are still working hard to keep the story alive & to cheer us up but me  just crying over spilled milk.

My  dear Aquiline, i want to give you a tight hug right now that in the middle of all these heart breaks, you have a big strong concerned heart for your readers to bring out such an amazingly fresh nok jhok update of our darling Arshi.

Loved it, it was just amazing👏

Today my respect & love for you just knows no bounds.
In short love you.
May God bless you

hatelove_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ONCE AGAIN A AMAZING UPDATE
WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it

awesome

he let her go alone hw rude
vrinda-95 thumbnail
Thanks for the pm..As expected amazing update! And i know the next chapter will be even more fantastic.

We are thankful to you,dear Aquiline for keeping us connected with Arshi even after the show's end.
Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First off I would like to apologize for not reading and commenting the updates lately school has been killing me lately but I finally caught up and I'm pleased with how things are going in Arhasia right now it's simply wonderful!!! Shashi babua is so protective of his daughters and when he went to visit the camp I literally had a full blown smile. He's the perfect dad :) and we all know how much our Lordy lord canes about Khushi especially by his actions ! Thank you for continuing the story even though our beloved show is ending these stories well help us remember how much we loved outlet show thanks and looking forward to the update on Saturday :)
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you lin for Looong update'.!!

My words are short to say anything about such a lovely n romantic update' 

MAR JAWAAN... MAR JAWAAN...!!!!

I literally smile shyly and blush so many times..!! Feelings for your writing cant be expressed' Beyond Love it is'!!

Today's update is just like I m watching a live episode'! 

Adored whole setup you have created before the caught each other in same carriage'

"You!" they said at the same time.

Vo kehte hain na.. nazar hati aur durghatna ghati' lekin yahaan.. "Nazar mili aur durghatna ghati"

And after the accident.. he yelled 'Khushi!".. .oh boy.. my ears has caught Barun's voice with husky tone and with perfect voice modulation as usual..!!

He heard loud movements within as she struggled to reach him and he was expecting the touch of her hands any moment, when something cold and hard pressed on his hand.

Ohhh those inner feelings' ooo u don't need to fall in love to feel that.. yes I can feel it!!

Tender warm fingers grazed his palm and he felt a tingle run up his arm. He let her fingers clasp around his hand and he clamped his fingers upon her hand, securing her in his hold, and then lifted her out, letting her slide next to him when she had emerged out of the door-less hole.

The IPK music is playing in Background' the one without the 'rabba ve' word'

Ok the fast convo after this' I like it, it is cute.. Both are giving fast answers and without any tantrums or taunt'  

the two horses had broken free of their bondage and rode to their freedom leaving their riders incapacitated with a broken carriage..

Even they knows, to leave u alone with each other' thank you horses, they will take care of each other..!

Lin..Fantasic piece of writing agian..

Kushi looked at him pointedly, "Your horses ran off because they were not manned well. What was your fault need not be transferred to my penalty!"

Oh I like this dialogues and the way she said that'!!

The parrot blinked at him and then squawked, "Heartless Honeybee!"

Oh how smart parrot' Heartless and honeybee, both together' deadly combo!!

This girl was getting on his nerves again!

Yeah yeah lordy' nerves that ones "jo sidhe dil tak jati hain"

Furious, he turned around and Kushi, who had not been looking up to see him stop walking, crashed into his chest and, with a flurry, Fortune flew off her shoulder as they tumbled onto the ground, his arms instinctively around her, and his hard back crushing the leaves on the forest floor, while his chest pillowed her fall.

Panicked under the sudden fall, Kushi pressed her head to his shoulder, breathing into his neck.

His hands were warm on the small of her back and she remained lying on him, feeling lulled by his warm chest. 

Rabba ve eee Rabba veee' hoo Rabba vee' tin tin tana na tin tin ho ho hohoho hoo ho

Rabba ve eee Rabba veee' hoo Rabba vee..

Just then he realized that she was blinking her eyes rapidly and his expression turned to one of concern and he sat up

But another hand reached out and clasped around her wrist, keeping her dusty hand from touching her eye. She tried to look up at him but her eyes had started watering and she could only see the blurred form of his face leaning into hers. Her breath hitched seeing how close he appeared to be to her face, his nose almost touching hers.

And then, as she sat there, with him crouched before her, she felt his warm breathe over her face and her heart stilled. She was taken in by the soft caress of his blowing over her face and over her stinging eye and how his warm hand was clasped around her wrist, heating her blood under his hold.

Rabba ve eee Rabba veee' hoo Rabba vee' tin tin tana na tin tin ho ho hohoho hoo ho

Rabba ve eee Rabba veee' hoo Rabba vee..

OMG' two "rabba ve"s in single update' u made may night lin darling.. how will I sleep now??

[second rabbave reminds me of incident when khushi taking 'mitti' from pot to make diya at poolside ]

He was disturbed by the nameless emotions he had realised were swirling inside of him. Seeing her in need of aid, he had offered it without any predilections. And yet, he was the one getting weakened in the aftermath of the aid, unable to understand why he kept staring at her as she struggled to focus. Why he could not take his gaze from her lips'''..

After reading this para' m gone.. totally gone.. I want my man right now!!!

And then he walked away, deeper into the forest, always conscious of the sound of her feet trying to keep up with his long speeding strides.

Lordy : I SIMPLY DON'T CARE

Khushi: He doesn't care'

Shabdo se khelna to koi tumse sikhe Lin'

Award for d Dialogue of the update'goes to..

"Royal demands for the horse of the Royal Monster!"

Song of the situation...

hai re, hai re, hai re, hai re...
do ajnabee chale ja rahe hai
kidhar ja rahe hai, kaha ja rahe hai
woh ek dusare se dekho ruthe ruthe
najar aa rahe hai, chale ja rahe hai

yeh jage jage se, yeh soye soye se
kaha hai khoye se, puchho jara
jhuta gussa chhodo jee, abb toh karlo dostee
aise dil na todo jee, achchhi nahee dillagee
kuchh kuchh dur jake, kuchh kuchh pas aake
tadpa rahe hai, chale ja rahe hai

jara see chahat hai, jara see nafrat hai
ajee kya hasrat hai iss pyar kee
kabhee ha kabhee na, bole hain dil kee juban
kyon kee dil me hai kya, koyee jane na yahaa
ankho me jalan hai, milne kee lagan hai
gabhra rahe hai, chale ja rahe hai

Edited by A_Soul - 11 years ago
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow grt update.. he really does care for her.. as usual she will be in sme trouble nd he will hav to save her.. missed u..