Posted: 11 years ago
OMG... omg!!! Lin u are backk!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

yeahhh... i am dancing!!!  oh yeah.. oh yeah... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Welcome Back!!!  πŸ€—
Now our misery will lessen... love u hon!!! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
Dear comrades, 

Below is the extract of a discussion where in I raised two queries to Shass and her explanatory replies thereafter regarding the Gryphons and the transformed creatures/beasts that the Gen and Lordy Lord are cursed to be. 

We would love to hear what the other dear comrades have to say about these points.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two more queries on the topic of Gryphons dear Shass:  

1. If assuming that Gen Jha is Gryphon like creature then Lord ASR has to be mightier than this creature and what creature would that be ??

no1 cn say wht lordy,actually is..bt interestingly there wr two animals mentioned in da ff so far.. 
1.whn in da forest chp wth khushi, he referred to himslf as a ''LION'' n thn there's Lin's referral to Blake's Tyger [tiger]... if u hv noticed i hv written these two names in red in da post on Gryphon..n dat ws also da reasn why i thought of considering gryphon coz they cnt ''ovr powr'' tigers or lions.. n evn HP has mentiond it in hr pointers.. so i thnk we both suspect these two animals fr nw..
there's hwevr,a 3rd option too.. its nt been mentiond or nethg..bt sumhw in my subconscious,i do sumwhr suspect him to b a wolf too..coz of sum traits.. he's ''heading'' a clan or his pack..he's extremely possessive n protective of his family..evrythg abt da curse has to b in nyts,esp.moonlight brings certain vulnerability n beauty to him..its lyk u cn see da real him in it..i had commentd on it in da forest chp.. well,i hv been watching too much NAT GEO..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
n yes,evn i'm curious to knw if da lordy's curse or beastly form is more powrfl thn Gen's or not?.. bt i feel it has to b more thn Gen's coz,rem da 1st discussion on curse? whr i talkd of his pain..i sd it breaks him..meaning da curse has to b so strong n powrful dat in his struggle to contain it,he's left breathless n bitter n thn there r tmz whn he's totally helpless,loses da battle wth himslf in probably transforms..n dats whn he tries to run out of da house,way frm his family..coz he fears he may hurt thm..😊
..thn in da forest chp..whn he kisses khushi..he slams his fist into da trunk of da wood n dust explodes frm it.. i thnk i dnt hv to comment on dat,coz normally no human cn do dat..

2. and that Gen. Jha has to be some one powerful, are we assuming it because he flew the distance from war zone to the village or did Lin mention about him being very powerful in one of her updates and i missed it.

no lin hasnt mentiond nethg on his curse or power.. we jst kp assuming thgs..dnt get confused. actually,off late we hv strtd to suspect dat he may hv an ''ulterior'' motive.. i say dis coz in one of previous chps, i thought he luvd khushi bt thn da CAT chp. chngd my opinion coz i thnk da one lie he sd ws ''dat he luvd hr''.. he doesnt luv hr at all..i feel.. n dat leaves u to da only nxt option..dat is sum higher motive ..perhaps he needs powers associated wth da curse..or may b curse stops him frm getting more powerful in sum way... dats why i considered gryphon.. jst a side wise research.. he cud so b a common animal wth sum extra ordinary strengths n all.. c wht i mean??
Edited by bablio09 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bablio09

I have two more queries on the topic of Gryphons dear Shass:  

1. If assuming that Gen Jha is Gryphon like creature then Lord ASR has to be mightier than this creature and what creature would that be ??

no1 cn say wht lordy,actually is..bt interestingly there wr two animals mentioned in da ff so far.. 
1.whn in da forest chp wth khushi, he referred to himslf as a ''LION'' n thn there's Lin's referral to Blake's Tyger [tiger]... if u hv noticed i hv written these two names in red in da post on Gryphon..n dat ws also da reasn why i thought of considering gryphon coz they cnt ''ovr powr'' tigers or lions.. n evn HP has mentiond it in hr pointers.. so i thnk we both suspect these two animals fr nw..
there's hwevr,a 3rd option too.. its nt been mentiond or nethg..bt sumhw in my subconscious,i do sumwhr suspect him to b a wolf too..coz of sum traits.. he's ''heading'' a clan or his pack..he's extremely possessive n protective of his family..evrythg abt da curse has to b in nyts,esp.moonlight brings certain vulnerability n beauty to him..its lyk u cn see da real him in it..i had commentd on it in da forest chp.. well,i hv been watching too much NAT GEO..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
n yes,evn i'm curious to knw if da lordy's curse or beastly form is more powrfl thn Gen's or not?.. bt i feel it has to b more thn Gen's coz,rem da 1st discussion on curse? whr i talkd of his pain..i sd it breaks him..meaning da curse has to b so strong n powrful dat in his struggle to contain it,he's left breathless n bitter n thn there r tmz whn he's totally helpless,loses da battle wth himslf in probably transforms..n dats whn he tries to run out of da house,way frm his family..coz he fears he may hurt thm..😊
..thn in da forest chp..whn he kisses khushi..he slams his fist into da trunk of da wood n dust explodes frm it.. i thnk i dnt hv to comment on dat,coz normally no human cn do dat..

2. and that Gen. Jha has to be some one powerful, are we assuming it because he flew the distance from war zone to the village or did Lin mention about him being very powerful in one of her updates and i missed it.

no lin hasnt mentiond nethg on his curse or power.. we jst kp assuming thgs..dnt get confused. actually,off late we hv strtd to suspect dat he may hv an ''ulterior'' motive.. i say dis coz in one of previous chps, i thought he luvd khushi bt thn da CAT chp. chngd my opinion coz i thnk da one lie he sd ws ''dat he luvd hr''.. he doesnt luv hr at all..i feel.. n dat leaves u to da only nxt option..dat is sum higher motive ..perhaps he needs powers associated wth da curse..or may b curse stops him frm getting more powerful in sum way... dats why i considered gryphon.. jst a side wise research.. he cud so b a common animal wth sum extra ordinary strengths n all.. c wht i mean??

Babi..chck ur inbox dear.. n i wnt to clear it to all dat it ws our private discussion bt thn we thought to bring it to da thread in da hope dat more brilliant minds cud add sum better thoughts to da ideas n improve da direction..
btw,Babi, i forgot to add it here bt saying it nw.. they'll both b vry worthy opponents..mark my words! no matter wht their curse may b,in the end it'll cum to a war b/w good n evil.. in wchevr way.. n Good shud win !!πŸ˜‰
.. bt before dat ''da borderline good-evil traits'' n da person's beliefs on relations,ppl n world needs to b ''corrected''.. he's too flawed..one of da thgs khushi has to do in da process of healing vl hv to b dis too.. n dis also comprises of da ''lessons'' LH talks abt.. i'm waiting fr trw's update..lets see hw much of it i cn touch there n may b i'll get a chance to explain in detail..😊
Edited by shass - 11 years ago
glad you're back
hope u had a good time with your family 
Originally posted by Aquiline

How about I come, Heta dear?

see just after u came n we all gathered in the Inn... Thts ur power our lovely Lin. I m so excited for tomorow's update or should i now say todays update tht my heart is going all DHAK DHAK n m not feeling sleepy at all though its 2 am n i have lots of study to do tomorrow again correction today but cant help it i think i'll lose my mind thinking abt the probabilities of a number of events to be happend specially RABBA-VES
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

see just after u came n we all gathered in the Inn... Thts ur power our lovely Lin. I m so excited for tomorow's update or should i now say todays update tht my heart is going all DHAK DHAK n m not feeling sleepy at all though its 2 am n i have lots of study to do tomorrsow again correction today but cant help it i think i'll lose my mind thinking abt the probabilities of a number of events to be happend specially RABBA-VES

Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.

Welcome back Miss A 

Welc0me back Lin!! Missed y0u f0r sure!!
hey lin... caught up on all the chapters.. and i have no words to tell u how much i love this ff.. all i will say is that, now that the show is ending, this ff is the only thing to look forward to specially because this FF takes us on a journey to the old ipk days
thank you
luv 
Lyraa
Originally posted by shass

Babi..chck ur inbox dear.. n i wnt to clear it to all dat it ws our private discussion bt thn we thought to bring it to da thread in da hope dat more brilliant minds cud add sum better thoughts to da ideas n improve da direction..
btw,Babi, i forgot to add it here bt saying it nw.. they'll both b vry worthy opponents..mark my words! no matter wht their curse may b,in the end it'll cum to a war b/w good n evil.. in wchevr way.. n Good shud win !!πŸ˜‰
.. bt before dat ''da borderline good-evil traits'' n da person's beliefs on relations,ppl n world needs to b ''corrected''.. he's too flawed..one of da thgs khushi has to do in da process of healing vl hv to b dis too.. n dis also comprises of da ''lessons'' LH talks abt.. i'm waiting fr trw's update..lets see hw much of it i cn touch there n may b i'll get a chance to explain in detail..😊

Dear Bablio and shass, the comparison of curses is way too complicated... hence till now i usually analyse and try to understand them separately.  I feel the nature of the curse is extremely different among the lord and the Gen. So far, we have witnessed only the...
  • the transformation part of Gen's curse... his beastly powers are not revealed.
  • the beastly hunger and excruciating pain associated with Lord Arnav's curse... his transformation part is not revealed.

Hence im not sure how to connect both the curses. But apart from this, i completely agree with shass' words...

"they'll both b vry worthy opponents...no matter wht their curse may b,in the end it'll cum to a war b/w good n evil.. in wchevr way.. n Good shud win !!"

Do you guys remember the engraving in Lady Anjali's room? I suppose that carving will give us an idea about the beasts. Hope we will get a glimpse of that engraving in the upcoming chapters. It will answer most of our questions... Lets see...
Sorry...couldn't comment earlier...was out of town..
Just visited the inn after Weeks..
Chapter 101 and 102-
M absolutely in loved with This Mysterious ASR..Wot curse would it be..!Wondering!!