Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Aaannnd I AM BACK!!! Whew again I return to see a pile up of chapters waiting to be read and commented on… Boy do I have a lot of work to do…. 😆

CH 92: Just the beginning of this chapter was so arousing, in the sense that the scene with Arnav staring at the flickering candle made me think about the things to come….. And hence it aroused in me emotions that can't be put into one word, it was a combo of anticipation, fear, anxiety, excitement and nervousness all at once… Just imagining him sitting in that pose and lost in his thoughts made a very breath-taking picture…. 😉

OH MY GOD (in Janice style), he was thinking about all that???? And finally the bleeding roses make an appearance… They feature prominently in the title of the FF and I was curious to see how they would be incorporated into the story… Well now that I think of it, it makes me think of Khushi and her love, would it be laced with bloodshed in the sense that would her emotions, her innocence, her beliefs be butchered by the beasts surrounding her coz that would tally with the red sullying her white dress, will she be tainted by the beasts, would they overpower her and destroy her, or would she make them feel what they never thought existed??? This has many connotations and hence their interpretations are also varied….  😲 

Another possibility is that she makes him bleed, what I mean here is that she makes him human, takes away the animal in him, makes him feel again… Or is it to do with the war that is gonna erupt between him and Shyam??? Oh dear sweet lord, what do I make of this puzzling piece of a dream???? 😲

Awww he finds the room empty without ther scent! Is that sweet or what?? 😳

REALLY??????? Khushi has the same kind of dream too???? My  god what are you hinting at Lin???? But here, she holds the roses and THEY do NOT bleed, it's the BLOOD FROM HIS HANDS that falls on her dress staining it, also the fact that he marked her as his by smearing her cheeks with blood is very significant…. 👍🏼

A very INTRIGUING chapter I must say…. It has set the wheels turning in my brain…. 😆

CH 93: After having read your note at the beginning I must write in a word for arushi_fan's comment… That was brilliant insight dear…. Kudos… 👏 👏 👏

I will say it again Lin, the way you describe a scene is just stunning, from the owl hooting to the gloominess of the night all just paint a picture in my mind and I feel so easy to imagine whatever happenings you so graciously say… It is a talent I tell you, to be able to transport the reader to a land of imagination and YOU my dear, are excelling at it… 😎

Ohk, you simply pile on to our misery don't you???? Evil you are… Dropping hints in the form of bits and pieces here and there about what Arnav & Shyam actually are and not telling us all, making us guess and estimate and imagine all sorts of things… Now I see the General can fly and boy do I not like it at all, he might take Khushi and fly off one day! But I wanna read and find out WHAT he IS…. 😡

The poor cat *chuckles* that was a good one Lin!! 😉

OMG he is that desparate??? And to top it off, she sees him in the middle of the night, in her lawn, trespassing  and what does this girl do??? she goes to him with a blanket! *smacks hand on head* That girl is too trusting and nice for her own good….. *shakes head and sighs in defeat* 

I know I am supposed to give the General a chance but come on man, saying that he has NO family is way too much… I mean I know he isn't connected to Anjali the way he is to Khushi but then why lie yaar, you don't love the woman, you be a man and say it…. All this hiding is nothing but cowardice…. 🤬

And voila, what do we get??? A FREAKING PROPOSAL… Ooohhh Beast or not, I wanna wring his neck for sure… 🤬

Thank you Khushi for realizing your feelings for him were nothing more than a friend and not leading him on…. 

I cannot tell you how happy I am to know that Shashi saw it all, why doesn't Khushi tell him everything though???? Would have made a lot of things easier… Ahhh, the way human minds work, you can never understand a person's reasons for doing/not doing something….. 🥳

Now coming to your note at the end, I tried to find out the other lie and I failed miserably… Coz when I read it all again, I could see that all of it was true form his perspective… The fact that he was lonely, had no family, wanted a companion, all pointed to the fact that he did not consider Anjali as his wife from his heart, did not think of her family as his and hence seeked refuge and solace elsewhere… All this I can understand but cheating a woman who worships you like a devotee is totally unpardonable…. 🤢 

P.S. I agree with Indiavizion's comment, if she brings out the beast in him he should STAY THE HELL away from her, but as per my understanding,  his mind thinks that if she can turn him into the animal she can turn him back as well, THAT I guess is the reason he goes to her, seeks her out and offers her companionship… 👍🏼

P.P.S. Special mention to Kushipugly for the pic of Shyam on pg 40 of thread two, great work dear… it captures the essence of the beast and the man aptly and perfectly…. And also to medharees for that AWESOME poem on the same page…. ❤️

CH 94: WHAT IS ALL THIS TALK OF YOU GOING AWAY FROM THE FORUM????????????? I THREATEN YOU LIN, U R STAYING PUT, YOU HEAR ME???????????????? 🥺

Awww, La is really turning out to be a dear…. Poor Khushi I can empathize with her coming away from home, leaving her family behind. It's one of the hardest things to do…. 

Can I hug La, PRETTY PLEASE!!!!! And kisses to you as well for making La realize this soon enough and also be humble and friendly enough to REMOVE Khushi as a handmaid and ask her to stay as her FRIEND!!! That just warmed my heart to no end…. 🤗

Hmmm, so the lordy lord was gloomier than La eh??? I bet he missed her like HELL!!! Khushi is really an angel I tell you, she helps La in all her endeavours and also makes her agree to meet Nani… Ohhh I am excited to see what happens!!! 😃

Great Chapter Lin, you emphasized the power of emotions and feelings and most of all FRIENDSHIP!!! ❤️

CH 95: One word, ADORABLE! The way La really addressed Khushi, asking her permission, being so kind and polite all just made me smile as well, and even nani saw the change that has occurred and also accepted La… Ah happy times… I wish they lasted forever….

Boy am I glad that nani showed mami that she was wrong to taunt Khushi so incessantly and that too for no fault of hers… Also the conversation that took place and the words you italicized have certain emphasis and meaning hidden in them which my decoding mind is trying to decipher, there are obviously layers of subtle hints and pointed meanings in that conversation amongst the women and I can't help but feel that Nani as usual, sees more than what meets the eye! 

Oh my, the mami here is positively vitriolic/caustic/acerbic…. I never thought that she would address Nani as Charity Mother and that too in her own room…. Hmmm…

GO LA!!! I wish I had pompoms right now!  Would have cheered her on for her retort to mami… Lin this was such A heart-warming chapter that I cant help but feel that the world is a happier place….. See such is the effect of your words on me, a chapter can make me sad or joyous and change my perspective about a lot of things….

CH 96: He is FURIOUS isn't he??? Even Nani finally came down from her room to stop him from hurting HER and he is so blinded by rage that he just doesn't see the impact Khushi has had on almost all the members of his family…

I AM TERRIFIED FOR KHUSHI….. SOMEONE GET HER OUT OF THERE…. PLEASE….

CH 97: Poor Khushi, the girl suffers so much torture at the hands os this beast…. Eerie place yaar… eeekk, me getting goosebumps….

THAT WAS DOWNRIGHT MONSTROUS…. Can I WHACK HIM????????? 😡

What can I sat the last two chapters simply overwhelmed me…. A predominant emotion took over me and I can't find words to write anything else other than the two lines I have written for this ch and the last on as well…. 

CH 98: Oh my, he really is a beast isn't he??? Why oh why did Khushi have to be caught in this mess…

So, all the family tries to convince him, but nothing gets inside his stubborn head eh??? Though u mentioned that someone suggested that he locked her up to save her from himself?? But I dint see the thirst and THAT sort of rage within him… So I cant really say much about that…

The last line about him locking his door to keep out the others' comments and guilt was right on target… I don't know why but I have an inkling that he might go down to her in the night to check on her… 😳

Will comment on the remaining chapters soon!! tc and lotsa love, thnx to Aura too for sending PMs unerringly

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

My dearest A_soul,
such a lovely lovely picture of our happy fairyland👏
youu have no idea how much you have calmed down a distressed soul, dear A_soul. After watching today's epi full of arnav, i was trying everything to cheer me up but nothing worked😭😭.only this pic brought a smile😊

Love you so so so much & thankyou😊

this picture  deserve the epic kiss of all times...

ooo dear KP... now this what i call relations based on vibes... from so many pics of D EPIC JODI... you have chosen only this one... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA, THIS IS THE MOST FAV ONE OF MINE... till the time from all the scenes this one i have watched around 25 times...
Thank you... and pleasure is all mine dear to make you happy...
BTW from Friday eve i m also weeping inside... 

Originally posted by: bablio09

oohh woooww  dear A_soul, such perfect pic for us in Arhasia.  just loved it.   mmmuaaahhh.    ⭐️

Flying kisses to you too dear... Glad u all like it!! 

@Leafs : I m feeling so sorry... deep inside, i was feeling i missed some one... its not like m covering up or something but with due respect may i say, U r  the one (near aura in pic) the representative of all (also u r lin's mentor)...
Edited by A_Soul - 11 years ago
Pristineblue thumbnail
Hmm its 25th finally the day has come... eagerly waiting for the update
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its finally 25th... have been waiting for the updates from past two weeks..
Update soon
A_Soul thumbnail

Lin.. itna chotu update...'shuru hua nai ke khatam'.. No probs.. chota packet indicating the BADA DHAMADA..!!

Feel proud NANIji.. Lin has done that, that even IPK has not done.. a whole chap for you and your lovely characteristics..

Two beautifully n wisely written dialogues says it all, that 'aap ne bal dhup mein safed nai kiye'.. 

"As soon as he finds her with him, he will want her to not tag along with him," she nodded pragmatically, "He will do what he can to get her home as quickly as possible, if it is certain he cannot stand her as we all fear."

So what, that u locked urself in room and mention ruled by Lordy... Your eyes r all around.. and why not.. You have experience of Life  much more than any other member of mention..

After all, who has saved khushi from incidences, like lost in forest, horrible ride on horse and the major dungeon one.. here also he will take care of her (after hurting her for sure 😉)

"Besides, I am certain they will come to know of her departure sooner or later." And when she said this, no one saw how she had glanced at Lord Akash, who was staring at his teacup in deep thought.

And see you know about akash's status too.. Naniji you are the smartest lady, I have to say!!

Following few lines dedicated to Lady La, Lady Jha and OP.. 

yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua
kyon hua, jab hua, tab hua
oh chodo, yeh na socho..

Message to two pretty lady...

@ Aura: dear, you are so beautiful.. yes for me its your pic!!! You distract me..it was so hard for me to concentrate on tale after viewing ur pic..  i have literally stare around 2-3 mins, n capture all minute details and d features... Pretty pretty pretty..

And.. as Lin is coming back now..  no plz don't you think to go.. keep visiting dear!!

@Lin: Bec I know, that u know, that how much I have missed you.. I have never mentioned that in these days!! 

But I will mention that...

I missed,  to notice your presence in Inn by liking each comment

I missed,  those suprise PMs of yours..

I missed, beautiful open letters that we call Pre-notes.. (This is the only letters that everyone enjoys not only to read but also to let read)

Warm Welcome Hug 🤗

Enjoy

H

Soul

A_Soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

Whn they both left togathr,i wondered hw evry one vl react to dis news in da castle n i suspected dat Guptas wont b told of da matter,atlst not ne time sooner.. .. bt da way u hv described da whole scene n evry1z reactions in jst a single line.. conveying their feelings to da incident ws simply marvelous,dear Lin !👏👏👏 u r indeed God gifted,n am glad dat u chose to share it wth me..

• Loved hw one single line describes dat there vl alws b two men heading dis family.. first lord Arnav.. second lord Akash.. ..
  • Loved hw evry1 expressed their care n anxiety on da scenario ..frm OP to lady manorama to lady Lavanya to Lady Anjali... who evn attempted to solve da problem..
  • but most of all... LOVED nani.. wht a wise n endearing lady she is.. ..altho she distanced herslf all these years frm da family.. it is still HER family n she knws all abt it.. so wht if she may disagree wth hr grandson n disapprove of his decisions... she knws him well.. she knws he may b many thgs bt he's reliable n trust worthy.. but i wonder hw well acquainted she is abt wht goes b/w khushi n lordy?? ws she da 2nd persn in da hall who saw lordy n khushi's luk exchng da othr day?? or ws it lady anjali dat keeps hr informd abt evrythg? or did hr wisdom see an opportunity fr hr grandson to recognize a ''Green Heart'' ?? ...well,i'll hv to wait a li'l more fr dat..
  • Loved hw she threw a last but meaningful glance at hr 2nd grandson.. there i feel, she perhaps sees n knws n undrstnds more thn we cn imagine!!⭐️⭐️

PS;

• Aura jan.. what a wonderful picture!! u sure hv an eye fr da most unique n beautiful.. .. each picture speaks sumthg abt u..👏👏...THANK U ,not jst fr updating,as i knw hw tough it is fr u thesedys, bt also for adding colours to it..🤗..
  • Lin jan.. u knw i'll nvr demand more thn u cn gv.. so u cn hv as long a break as u wnt.. as long as,u cn return here.. i hv no prob wth it.. vl wait fr u..❤️

PPS;

• Pugly, i cudnt help bt smile at u, reserving 1st place.. a long ovr due.. congrats..dis shud lessen da misery,atlst a little bit, dat u r going thru thesedys..a tyt hug fr u..🤗
  • KA.. jst read ur last comment..

'''Eye lock, pushing-pulling, pinning!! ''''

fingers crossed buddy!  i hope we get all dat n much more..😉

Shass: Loved reading your thoughts and d questions playing with your mind...

Lin... did you see.. shass's comment is even longer than update...😉 
Comrades .. to those who are having problem reading shass's comment... plz read here.. 😊
(just kidding shass dear.. . plz don't mind.. Love U) 
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Our sweetheart Aquiline is coming soon,

I M SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN HIDE IT!!!

@ leafs: love you so so much. you are indeed the nani in comrades always lifting our spirits up in hard times with your warm,kind & wise words.
love you & thankyou🤗

@ a_soul: yes, its difficult times for us arshians but hopefully some miracle will happen & at least SP will not show any disturbing scene of arnav, my gudda.

@Shass@ reserving first spot indeed cheered me up big time😃.
loved reading your analysis, just brilliant

@ aura: i m not very good in asking people to stay back, the whole SP is now aware of how do i make a request for not letting barun go. So i m humbly with full respect & love want to tell you

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

@Leafs : I m feeling so sorry... deep inside, i was feeling i missed some one... its not like m covering up or something but with due respect may i say, U r  the one (near aura in pic) the representative of all (also u r lin's mentor)...

a_soul -  You are so sweet and there is absolutely nothing to be sorry about...the Picture was such a 'feel good' picture - it was brilliant of you to post it.  And if I remember correctly there was no appropriate 'senior' character to represent me 😉    Luv u,  Leafs
Aura7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Aquiline:

PLAGIARISM ISSUE REPAIRED

Having coming across my work being plagiarized, I was at first numbed to react or, should I say, overcome by a mixture of emotions. I wasamused that the assumed "claim" that my work will never be plagiarized had actually failed. I was surprised that someone had actually done it which meant they found my work worthy of being spread outside the Forum. I was excited because it was like a mission to investigate who the culprit was and how I must wisely and carefully spill her beans.

And only slightly I was disturbed. Now, what was I disturbed by? No, not because my work was plagiarized. But because I knew the plagiarizer could be one whom I had come to embrace.

Owing to my FF having the least readers even though it crossed its 105th chapter and also for proved reasons, it was certain she was a member of the Forum. Hence she fell into one of the following categories: She was either my silent liker or silent reader. But what I feared most: she could be a Comrade or casual commentor I had thanked and took to heart.

This is what hurt me. That there was a Brutus to my unsuspecting Caesar. That there was a Judas at the table where I dine with and narrated out to my dear readers. However, after a series of dramatic vigilance conducted upon the writer's blog by me and Aura, now the storm is past and this is my valedictory words to the concerned person:

I would like to heartily thank my plagiarizer for being kind enough to terminate her blog which, I would prefer to believe, she had made out of obsessive love for my story. I am touched by your affection, dear, but I so hope you have understood why plagiarism of any kind is said to be in human and disrespectful.

If I knew who you were, I would hug you and assure you that I have only gratitude for you being so quick to understand my demand. On behalf of all my readers and Comrades (who out of their protective love for my tale were violently assertive in their demand to make you understand your folly), I offer a polite handshake to my dearest plagiarizer whom I have completely forgiven and who, I believe, will not commit this act again and will continue to read my tale with the same amount of love with which she had begun reading it.

HOOPOE's QUERY

Hoopoe had asked a very valid doubt in the update before the last and I just wanted to ensure that she was answered righteously. Shas had vividly pointed out the answer but brilliant Hoopoe still needed some more fodder to digest the doubt. Hence these few lines were created on the spur to show her what I had intended and had thought needed no wording since my readers are brilliants! This short scene is for you, Hoopoe, for your unquenched question'''Hope it will help.

He woke up with a start and realized it was already morning after another night of troubled sleep. The first thought that crossed his mind was what made this morning more important than all the others.

He got out of bed and after his morning wash, began changing into a new set of clothes, at the near completion of which his sister came into his room, enquiring after him. The presence of the other in the room, silently confirmed the memory of what they had lost, the pain they had endured in its aftermath and the prolonged drag to recover from it.

After he was readied, he left his room and made for the stairs, followed by his sister. He had just stepped down from the last stair and emerged into the living room when his eyes fell on the door closest to the stairway.

He paused.

"Is she gone, Di?" he asked, his eyes on the door.

"Yes, Chotey. A few minutes ago."

He continued to the central doors, heading for the stable.

He had sensed the wistfulness in his sister's last words but strangely he was not disconcerted by it. All he could think of was his mother who was no longer there and for whom he was willing to overlook his staunch atheism to allow rituals to be conducted in the Castle for her sake.

And when it came to his mother, he was blind and deaf to everything around him. Even to his sister.

FUTURE UPDATES

Aura darling. Thank you for captaining our Comrades Ship for a while. You are a dear one, you are! And dear friends, like I said, I need a chota break. Just a day or two or three''Depends. But I am coming, yes your Aquiline the Storyteller, with what's waiting for you in the coming chapters! *evil smirk*

Edited by Aura7 - 11 years ago
9424976 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so happy you are back Lin! And glad that you have sorted out that awful issue, hope it doesn't happen anymore. Will start commenting after finals are done. <3