Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: A_Soul

The Lion is our Lin dear... sitting away and smiling how her comerades are enjoing in Arhasia land

The one who swings is... yes yes yes u all guess is right, is our KP (my pugly) dear...
And i can see the best bonding with KP is of KA, so yes the one who is behind KP is our KA dear..
The jodi on seesaw is of Bablio and Farwa...
and ya  3 musketeers in middle are, me (red one, as i think it goes with my username) Shass (sky blue one - it's looks naughty, thats y) and Hoope (as it look most mature then rest of the two)  

The one sitting on cloud is you Aura darling... just spreading love by providing updates... and the one near you is representative of all the comrades here, who is thanking you a lot...!!!

COMRADES... lets click a pic together.. 
SAY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[P.S Hearty sorry if i m forgetting anyone..] 

[P.P.S. i dont know whether you can see the second pic if not here is the link]
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=care+bears&num=10&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1360&bih=673&tbm=isch&tbnid=qrBo14mIEBJa_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.mibepa.info/bb/bb009.htm&docid=1DRZAtruZk0wlM&imgurl=http://www.mibepa.info/bb/pics/bb009-d.gif&w=494&h=218&ei=O7ivUP-rJYrPrQf1tIGgBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=435&sig=107109249781089271006&page=1&tbnh=118&tbnw=268&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0,i:178&tx=131&ty=53

oohh woooww  dear A_soul, such perfect pic for us in Arhasia.  just loved it.   mmmuaaahhh.    ⭐️

@ shass - As for the grumpy or smiling one.  i'm not sure which one Farwa likes.  Being elder to her I will give her the choice. n thanks for all the love n kisses.  

bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aura7

I request all the  Arhian Comrades who wish  to recieve pms from me (regarding Aquilin's FF update) to send a buddy request to me...

Thank you😊

you online.  are you coming up with an update.   will wait in the inn if you are to update 
darya20 thumbnail
superrrb updates i loved it sooo much 

i hated sham in 106 and loved khushi's father he is a true protective father 

lolz khushi and arnav together again :P
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Right now i m day dreaming at my work about Our lordy lord and khusi"s trip!!
Haiyyy kya kya hoga?? Jungle mein mungle hone k chances lagrehai... Hhmmm???
Hahahahaha...
Ya fir carriage k problem... Walking talking n hermit finding??? "Wringling eyebrows" 😆
Aur innwallio .. Ab tumhari bari.. Aur kya kya hosakta jungle trip mei??
Not to forget.. Eye lock, pushing-pulling, pinning!! 😃 😳
Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This thread is an example of what beautiful people IPKKND has brought together.  The love of Miss A's FF is spreading all this love at a time when real fan's hearts are bleeding due to a certain someone leaving the show.  It gladdens my heart to see so much love here.  Pls continue to uplift everyone's spirits with all this love, besides the forthcoming amazing chapters.   Muaaah to all of you!

Sorry KP, I am still a novice at this...better pictures next time ... promise!

Ooops tried but picture refuses to appear😆  I think I need more lessons!

Edited by Leafs - 11 years ago
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ooi ma...saturday...means a update...ooi maa
hellgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its saturday and its tym for update...
After Last chapter i am eager to read next..
Waiting...
Aura7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Me first , YaYYY!

Thanktyou my dearest sweetheart Aura for bring us the narrations from our sweetheart Aquilione.
Thankyou & love you 🤗
PS: will read the update soon & comment😊Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
hoopoe thumbnail

Oh dear Aura... thanks for posting the update.

Dear Aquiline... we miss you too very badly... awaiting your return to Arhasia...
And thanks for the chota sa cute update...

Nani is wise indeed...

"He will do what he can to get her home as quickly as possible, if it is certain he cannot stand her as we all fear.

OMG nani... i think next to First Lord, nani is the one who is completely aware of all the happenings of the castle...

"Besides, I am certain they will come to knowof her departure sooner or later." And when she said this, no one saw how she had glanced at Lord Akash, who was staring at his teacup in deep thought.
Edited by hoopoe - 11 years ago