Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hoopoe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shass

LOVED READING UR POST..๐Ÿค—
PS;not writing my own..so poured evn my thoughts in ur post.. hope u wont mind..๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved reading ur thoughts dear shass... ๐Ÿค—

Edited by hoopoe - 11 years ago
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

@dear sweetheart leafs, you brought tears to my eyes...
missed you so much in the past updates, glad to have you back๐Ÿ˜Š
& yes i desperately needed a hug from the naniji in comrads๐Ÿค— tell you the truth you are more sweeter & wiser than naniji in show๐Ÿ˜Š
thankyou & love you๐Ÿค—

PS: you are right about awesomethreesome, full research is going on Aquiline's narration & whenever i read their comments i m just amazed as to how come they can look so deep in the plot๐Ÿ˜• & describe it well do๐Ÿ‘

Awesomethreesome , you are just AWESOME๐Ÿ‘

@ A-soul: loved loved your analysis
@hoopoe: as always simple superb description.
@Shass: angel turns into a bunny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†you surely are affected with barun news๐Ÿ˜†i loved the bunny though, adorable just like you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

& Yay not only awesome threesome, i guessed it right too that anjali is behind arshi hermit journey.

Thats why, wise people say to sit in the company of wiser people as it can give us some brains.

@ Kushiarnav : your amazing romantic thought just took me to arshi dreamland

@bablio & farwa: i have no idea how come you guys describe so well the whole update in just a few lines๐Ÿ‘

This inn  with Aquiline's narrations & with all the comrades in circle is the best place of all places to de-stress , to find peace & dream away into a magical fairyland.

Thankyou & love you Aquiline for all of thisโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

So very true KP, the threesome(A.S.H.) are just awesome.  the way 3 of them analyse and express their POV i feel i have missed reading some part of the update and i go to read back to connect what they have said.  

thank you ASH

and KP  thank you , but my comments are just what anyone would write. in fact you are the one giving us all the witty comments all through the update๐Ÿ‘    

and the reason why shadow was not part of the ride cause the Lordy Lord shares his shadow only with Khushi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
or may be Shadow doesn;t like Fortune's company at all.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.  and since nani has sent Fortune on a mission with the Lordy Lord Shadow had to stay back. 

absolutely very well said.  the INN & CAC is the most wonderful place to visit after a busy day to get some peace of mind. ๐Ÿ‘ 

Edited by bablio09 - 11 years ago
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning...
awww... reading such sweet comments and compliments for each other, My lovely Innwaallio u all r the best!! sweetest of them all!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The Lion is our Lin dear... sitting away and smiling how her comerades are enjoing in Arhasia land

The one who swings is... yes yes yes u all guess is right, is our KP (my pugly) dear...
And i can see the best bonding with KP is of KA, so yes the one who is behind KP is our KA dear..
The jodi on seesaw is of Bablio and Farwa...
and ya  3 musketeers in middle are, me (red one, as i think it goes with my username) Shass (sky blue one - it's looks naughty, thats y) and Hoope (as it look most mature then rest of the two)  

The one sitting on cloud is you Aura darling... just spreading love by providing updates... and the one near you is representative of all the comrades here, who is thanking you a lot...!!!

COMRADES... lets click a pic together.. 
SAY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[P.S Hearty sorry if i m forgetting anyone..] 

[P.P.S. i dont know whether you can see the second pic if not here is the link]
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=care+bears&num=10&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1360&bih=673&tbm=isch&tbnid=qrBo14mIEBJa_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.mibepa.info/bb/bb009.htm&docid=1DRZAtruZk0wlM&imgurl=http://www.mibepa.info/bb/pics/bb009-d.gif&w=494&h=218&ei=O7ivUP-rJYrPrQf1tIGgBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=435&sig=107109249781089271006&page=1&tbnh=118&tbnw=268&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0,i:178&tx=131&ty=53

Edited by A_Soul - 11 years ago
hoopoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

The Lion is our Lin dear... sitting away and smiling how her comerades are enjoing in Arhasia land

The one who swings is... yes yes yes u all guess is right, is our KP (my pugly) dear...
And i can see the best bonding with KP is of KA, so yes the one who is behind KP is our KA dear..
and ya  3 musketeers in middle are, me (red one, as i think it goes with my username) Shass (sky blue one - it's looks naughty, thats y) and Hoope (as it look most mature then rest of the two)  

The one sitting on cloud is you Aura darling... just spreading love by providing updates... and the one near you is representative of all the comrades here, who is thanking you a lot...!!!

Thats so sweet of you dear... its lovely. I dont have enough words to describe the warmth and cheerfulness I experience in this place... ๐Ÿค— all my fellow comrades... โค๏ธ

A special thanks and a special ๐Ÿค— to you dear Soul for posting this lovely pic...

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Soul.!!!! I LOVE U DEAR !! muahh..
wht brilliant decoding..๐Ÿ‘.. wht perfect picture to click !!โญ๏ธ
jst two questns..
--among Farwa n Bablio..wch one's
da grumpy one? n why?๐Ÿ˜†
--evn i feel Hp's da most sober of us three..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
LOVED da whole description..โค๏ธ

PS; @leafs,Bablio,KP,KA,farwa... thank u so much fr lyking da discussions.. to tell u da truth..da honor n pleasure is all mine!!

PPS;THIS IS FOR ALL MY BUDDIES..

Edited by shass - 11 years ago
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hoopoe

Thats so sweet of you dear... its lovely. I dont have enough words to describe the warmth and cheerfulness I experience in this place... ๐Ÿค— all my fellow comrades... โค๏ธ

A special thanks and a special ๐Ÿค— to you dear Soul for posting this lovely pic...

๐Ÿค— a warm tight hug to you too dear...!!

Originally posted by: shass

Soul.!!!! I LOVE U DEAR !! muahh..
wht brilliant decoding..๐Ÿ‘.. wht perfect picture to click !!โญ๏ธ
jst two questns..
--among Farwa n Bablio..wch one's
da grumpy one? n why?๐Ÿ˜†
--evn i feel Hp's da most sober of us three..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
LOVED da whole description..โค๏ธ

Thanks Shass...

I knew, I knew.. that some one is definitely going to ask me this que... n was 95% sure it will be you (if not they both)... to be honest i wanted to play safe, so let them decide who is who...๐Ÿ˜›  or I can say who ever is younger one is the grumpy one... (again playing safe as i dont know age of any one ๐Ÿ˜‰)

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

[P.P.S. i dont know whether you can see the second pic if not here is the link]
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=care+bears&num=10&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1360&bih=673&tbm=isch&tbnid=qrBo14mIEBJa_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.mibepa.info/bb/bb009.htm&docid=1DRZAtruZk0wlM&imgurl=http://www.mibepa.info/bb/pics/bb009-d.gif&w=494&h=218&ei=O7ivUP-rJYrPrQf1tIGgBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=435&sig=107109249781089271006&page=1&tbnh=118&tbnw=268&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0,i:178&tx=131&ty=53

My dearest A_soul,
such a lovely lovely picture of our happy fairyland๐Ÿ‘
youu have no idea how much you have calmed down a distressed soul, dear A_soul. After watching today's epi full of arnav, i was trying everything to cheer me up but nothing worked๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.only this pic brought a smile๐Ÿ˜Š

Love you so so so much & thankyou๐Ÿ˜Š

this picture  deserve the epic kiss of all times...

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
darya20 thumbnail
when r u coming aquiline ???
i m missing u and ur story sooo much :(
Aura7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I request all those who wud like  to recieve pms from me (regarding Aquilin's FF updates) to send a buddy request to me...

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Aura7 - 11 years ago