ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 32

Posted: 11 years ago
comment  edited on page  39! πŸ˜Š Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
Lol..khUshi its in there??? Wow A, what a marvellous way to bring this scene on..
Loved it to bits πŸ‘ Can't wait for the explosion next πŸ˜†

OOOH am so glad for checking in at the Inn again today - that's how i got the message frm ur parrot πŸ˜Š

As arushi_fan rightly said, RUN FOR UR LIFE KHUSHI πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you my dear A & A. To Lin for thinking about us during her vacations and taking off time to send us an update.  To Aura for visiting us at the Inn to narrate the story and sending your Eclectus Parrot. 

oh how everyone is going to miss khushi. Nani wants her to come and meet them.  But I found Lady Anjali very calm, as if she was very sure that Khushi will be back in the castle. 

this update reminded me of the serial  when Khushi was trapped in the trunk of ASR's car, and then they got lost in some forest, was it a forest,

All this while i was wondering how will khushi accompany the Lordy Lord on his hermit hunt.  I just forgot, khushi is our sanka devi even if she is in the medieval times as usual get into trouble.  although unknowingly, she has to cross the paths of LOrdy Lord.  

Lin lovely update.  will be waiting for some fireworks in the next chapter.  
YES !! i knew she'll accompany him in da hunt !!

All Excited fr da nxt update..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by shass

YES !! i knew she'll accompany him in da hunt !!

All Excited fr da nxt update..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey shass, i wonder how u guessed that!!!! 😲 That was a pleasant surprise for me... gud guessing dear...πŸ‘

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by hoopoe

Hey shass, i wonder how u guessed that!!!! 😲 That was a pleasant surprise for me... gud guessing dear...πŸ‘

INSTINCTS !!πŸ˜ƒ

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.