Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Feeling so good.. Detective Master Shashi at his work.. yes yes..

Thoroughly enjoyed their convo.. it was more like an interrogation..

Straight questions from both d sides, but answers were so diplomatic again from both d parties.. Words are chosen so wisely..both of them were so cautious for their real intentions didn't get revealed..

Loved it.. Loved it.. JUST loved it!!     

So Lin darling from one liner you have shifted to big big para with best pick up words and beautiful sentence formation..Nice!😊

He had been unusually quick to temper, lately, after his return from the South Village night trip. Kushi's dismissal had both hurt and angered him and he was taking it out on his soldiers, barking orders now and then, making his rounds of inspection a suffocating effort for his subordinates

Finally!!

Gen Jha.. 'badi der kar di mehrbaan aate aate..' (shown ur face after long time.. I missed you!!). So how are you.. oops, u r hurt.. poor Gen wounded by his, no someone else's, medicine!!

U know, lin dear.. I was waiting to see Gen Jha's reaction and effect & impact of that direct 'NO'.. And here it comes.. But to be honest I thought you will give a separate chap for it or at least half of the chap..

He had even stopped writing to Kushi out of his annoyance with her but, gradually; he had started missing the warmth and innocence of her written expression.

Gen dear.. her innocence is contagious, no one can remain same after meeting her once..

His yearning to desperately befriend her battled with the desolation of his uncured curse and he had hoped to prepare himself to meet her again.

Ooo desperate Gen.. r u sure, u wanna meet her? Do u think she will be same with you? And ya don't you dare to tell one more lie and try to get her sympathy..

But the change of plans in his battalion's agenda set things in a tumult and he cursed his General code, wishing suddenly he had not enrolled in an occupation that was intended to release his pent-up bestial vigor and make him forget he was a cursed being.

Thank you so much to the person whom so ever has changed the plan..

As he stood contemplating all this, his eyes fell on the petite framed painting propped upon his worktable. A tiny slit in the ceiling of the tent let the ray of the late afternoon sun fall upon the gentle face on the painting making its eyes sparkle with a celestial cheer and its sad smile shine with an overpowering tenderness.

No point for guessing.. without a doubt the painting is of Lady Jha.

Innvalo.. Get back to work.. Here comes the hidden saying/emotions..

Each highlighted group of words over here is saying something.. can you hear that.. Something like..

And ray of afternoon sun is usually quite burning.. n here it has sparkled the eyes and tender the smile..

So if I take it as,

The ray of afternoon sun = Gen jha,

as burning ray is not good for tender skin = he is not good for lady Anjali

Sparkled the eyes and tender the smile = anjali always feels better n stay happy when ever her Gen jha is around..

Uff.. can't think and explain more..

Lin darling.. fab presentation.. Wow!! I literary visualized it..

My question here is why there is sad smile in painting??

Looking at the face, he felt a pang inside of him but he was not affected by it. Yet, he found his fingers reaching for the painting and, lifting it, his eyes ran over the image but with no feelings welling inside of him.

Perfect depiction of his current situation.. he is not more affected by Lady Anjali due to affected by khushi.. yet its togetherness of few years n the relationship they have shared which will bind him with her without any feeling for her..

His hand was still upon the painting, about to be withdrawn, when the flap of the tent was suddenly opened, sunlight bursting into the shadowed side tent. Vigilant instinct turned him about, his hand on the sword sheathed with his belt, and his eyes fell on the face of the determined villager whose silhouette stood barring the light at the entrance of the tent, his shadow falling upon the General's face and upon his hand that was still on the painting.

Best portrayal.. it's so easy n thrilling to visualize it!!

"I write to your daughter often as time permits me in my strenuous schedule. Do you think I would warm up to her if I had another woman legally waiting at hand for me?"

Lin darling..MAY I JUST SLAP HIM ONCE for this?

"But a man at constant strain in the battlefield could look for other resorts if his wife is not close enough."

WOOOWWOOWW.. no need to slap him.. Shashi has done it so well without raising the hand!!

Undoubtedly this goes for Best SLAP, opps.., Dialogue of the update!!

"I assure you sir, then, that I mean her no harm," said the soldier

Really?? I have a doubt!!!

I can say that it is only with worthy intentions that I seek her friendship."

Ya sure Gen.. worthy intentions, but only for YOUSELF!!

away from the horrid land of pain and misery. And doubtful deceit.

Lin...How? I mean how you do always finish the update so wonderfully..

Here, land of pain and misery, in first sight look like talking about battle field only.. but no it also talk about the land of his life, his heart' which has pain and misery due course!

And the later part.. d dishonesty.. ya he knows very well that he was dishonest to Master Shashi..and so he is doubtful whether his dishonesty worked on him or not!!

[Edited] Song of the update: 

Bhala Bura, Bura Bhala Hai
Khote Par Sab Khara Bhala Hai

Bhala Bura Bura Bhala Hai
Jooth Sach Ka, Kya Pata Hai
Ek Gham Ek Badi Bala Hai

Chaal Dhaal Sab Ek Jaisi
Saara Kuch Hi Napa Tula Hai
Sach Ke Sar Jab Dhua Uthe To
Jooth Aag Mein Jala Hua Hai

Bhala Bura Bura Bhala Hai

Oh I didn't mention about how is the update at start... Do you think I need to!!

Enjoy

H

Soul 

Edited by A_Soul - 11 years ago
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so sorry to hear that LIn.  now i understand "why"  you meant by drastic actions for the FF.  How can someone do this.  

Please Mr/Ms. Plagiariser  Whoever you are please stop the wrong you are doing.  Do you even realise that you are doing something wrong.  If you don't we will surely make you realise that.

Lin do let us know how we can help to sort this issue.   I tried to google for the blog but couldn't find it. 
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And now coming to the update.  Oh Lin and Aura you are such darlings.  what a wonderful surprise.  πŸ˜Š thank you for the update today. 

I thought we would have the update only on wednesdays.  I even replied to STB about it and see  the update is just below my comment to her. I'm so sorry for that STB. 

wonderful update.

So Master Gupta made the excuse of delivering the swords to camp inorder to investigate about Gen, Jha.  and Gen Jha as usual quick and clever in his answers even though he was lying.😑

I am glad Master Gupta was not satisfied with Gen. Jha's answers and hope is able to find out about the General's evil intentions without the General's knowledge.

was waiting to hear about the general..  infact even about akash and payal.  anything happening at their end to help khushi and Lord arnav cross each others paths.  oh  for that first khushi needs to leave the castle.  will she or no.  before the death anniversary ceremony.  

PS : @ Farwa  i'm still on the same page as the update πŸ˜‰.  but just before the updateπŸ˜†

Edited by bablio09 - 11 years ago
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update thanks for the pm!
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely LOVED dis update lin.. i dnt knw wht else to say,as u kp raising da bar fr ur self..n i kp getting short of words.. nw dis is one such update dat i wud luv to read n prefer ovr ne romance update or evn ''crab hunting''..ne day..πŸ˜†
Two men !!.. Master Shashi Gupta n Gen.S.M. Jha.. one wise n othr cunning.. each to his own advantage.. but BOTH determined,though reasons vary.. come face to face.. in a casual meeting,wch is ruled by silences... silence dat whispers of awkwardness,distrust n suspicion.. followed by words dat confirms their doubts n add to their uneasiness.. one prefers cordiality n clears his intentions..othr immediately hides behind one of his many masks!! chooses to steer his way thru flattery.. but da wise one sees thru da lies.. da cunning gets intimidated, insecure!!
Both recognize eachothr.. both get alert.. bt wisdom has a li'l upper hand ovr da Slyness.. bt , da cunning is aftr all, practiced in his art..he's an old player! ..so he gvs it one more try..da master hits whr his doubts nag him da most.. asks of his marriage..denied wth cordiality.. asks of his ''leisure''..denied wth insecurity.. asks abt da picture..denied wth anothr lie.. Master's wisdom saw thru it all.. Da Gen's try, on being smarter.. his failure at it n irritation..n finally a lie n coldness !! no1 wud evr turn his sister's picture down on a table n try to draw da attention away frm it.. there it all stinks !! da Gen is clever enuf to undrstnd it n dismisses him eagerly..
What outstanding piece of writing dear lin.. da subtlety with wch u bring these two ppl n their actions in da light..Beautiful !! ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
A cunning man,master at his own game..N a wise father,who's love fr his daughter knws no limit.. hits n  cracks ,da General's hard n deceitful mask n sees thru it..whtevr little he sees, he feels uncomfortable abt it..leaves da General,considering him a ''Potential Threat'' to his scheme/agenda !!
i hear muffled sounds of war drums in da distance... Question is who will Destiny favour???
After all..

''"Wars and all related to them, one can never be sure of," stated the young envoy, "When it will begin, when it will end, who will die and who will remain...''"

PS;
  • loved loved..

'''wishing suddenly he had not enrolled in an occupation that was intended to release his pent-up bestial vigor and make him forget he was a cursed being.'''

it spoke volumes abt da General..πŸ‘πŸΌ

• i wntd to say dis fr a long time nw.. n i thnk tody's da best time.. i alws luvd da fact dat nani ddnt meet da Gen alot n whtevr li'l she knws of him,is frm othrs n perhaps hr own heart's wounds wr hr sole focus at da time.. othrwise her wisdom wud hv also seen thru him.. lucky General !!

PPS;

Dear Plagiarizer,

since dis chp ws dedicated to u..i feel obliged to dedicate dis vry spot to u tday.. altho u r so NOT worth it !! had u chosen to b part of dis journey wth us,lyk rest of us CACs.. i wud hv been da first one to welcome u n love u n wud hv admired ur taste.. but u chose to b a THIEF, CHEATER N HYPOCRITE.. but most of all, u chose to disrespect n hurt sum1 who's extremely dear to me. let me warn u, i DNT FORGV PPL WHO TRY TO HARM MY OWN !!! whethr its a ''gentler phase'' or a ''drastic phase''..u will NOT find my friend alone in it !! b wise n ''LAY OFF'' !!!

Edited by shass - 11 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update ...hope jha and kushi dont start their letter writing again...love sashis charecter...continue soon...
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am back again...
Firstly have to thank Aura for putting the effort to post the update and our dear Lin whom we are missing very much for writing the update... Thanks dearies!!❀️❀️❀️

I loved the update to every single detail u have mentioned in the update!!
Shashi... you are my hero... u went there to see that guy whom everyone has nothing but praises/good things to talk about and still U went there to make sure if he is right for ur daughter!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘

General jha u cant escape from a devoted father darling!! U maybe very smart in a cunning way (for us) but u cant be immune to everything, can u now??πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I will come back later for details...  

P.S. I am still surprised that our story has been plagiarized, making me very very angry!! I might take out all the anger whats happening these days just on YOU (whoever u are)... so just BACK OFF!! Let our fairyland be the happy place... safe haven for us!! 

PPS i just realized its my 900th comment!!! πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Aura. For The Chapter. (:

Shyam Is Lying To Khushi's Dad About Not Begin Married. 😑

Khushi Will Find The Truth. Just Like The Series. (: And Slap Him. Hehe.
As For IPKKND I Quit The Show Few Months Back.

Please Don't Steal Other People's Work. It's Not Yours To Steal.

Aura& Lin Report This Person To The Mods.