kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!
😡😡😡
what the crap is this😡😭 who is blogging lin's work😡
plz aura n lin, plz tell me in detail, what is happening😭😭😭
first barun exit pain & now this bad news😡😭
WHOEVER IT IS, FOR GOD SAKE, HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT N FEAR FROM GOD AS CHEATERS ARE ALWAYS PUNISHED NOMATTER WHERE THEY HIDE!

YOU MUST BE RELATED  TO GULKHAN🤢😡

EDITED:
Lin & aura, i m tired & hurt of seeing good people like barun n you being hurt by mean cheat people.
plz for the sanity of yr readers, take an immediate action, report them & do whatever action is required.
plz aquiline, i cant bear it no more😭😭😭😭
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R

Edited

what i m on the same page as update... Can someone pinch me please... Happy dancing 🥳

ok i was so so so shocked and happy 1st to see that we get an update today... But Lin's pre note shocked me... How dare she. [:X] [:X] [:X] I cant say anything i cant really really understand why does people steal others hardwork i mean how can they do such cheap act but let us warn u girl as Lin suggest u must be so so i just warn u u better quit ur shameless activity or else i would ask Lin to give the link to us the members of CAC and then u better watch out as we wont let u live in peace... M shocked how dare u steal this... Lin is sweet enough to just warn u in quite polite way but we the Comrades wont be polite... I promise... Seriously ppl like them disgust me too much

i have tried using codes on mob whther i succeed or not i dont know now come to update

wao loved it seriously Master Shashi is quite intelegent man... He is a very humble man but when the matter comes to his daughters his eyes are as sharp as eagel... Anjali's photo had no more effect on General Jha if m guessing it right as the photo to be Anjali's... He regarded the photo to be his sister how cheap... Again i appologize if its not Lady Anjali's but who else it could be? Ah playing with a sensitive father is not an easy game General Jha u must had tough time though u didnt presented urself as uneffected by the way Master Shashi questioned u... Great.

So now i come to the thing which i should have said the very First thing in the comment and thats Thank u so much Lin and Aura for the surprise update... Thank u

Lin again i will request u to share the link of the theif's blog yes u r theif n we will call u the name u deserve.

Check it specially made for the plagiarizer 
Edited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 11 years ago
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx for update yaar.. hmmm so shyam is still lying.. i m glad khushi letdown his offer.. wt abt khushi? is she gonna leave the castle? hope not.. tat photo was anjali's right..?  i hope lord arnav dnt misunderstand khushi nd shyam wen the time comes.. the thought itself is creepy.. Anjali-Arnav bond is amazing.. i think if arnav hav to stay happy den anjali should suffer.. the curse nd all is so mysterious.. i miss u aqualine.. enjoy the holidays.. 😊Edited by -Keerthi- - 11 years ago
shamin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
finally m able to write a heart-full comment

firstly thanx aura for taking out the time to PM me..and thanx for the buddy request as well

now moving on to the update
not one of my favorite updates because its full of shyam and his treachery and all yucky intentions but it was an important part for the story to move forward and to see all the sides...at the time when we were so full of arhi in arhiland, you did not forget to cover your grounds by taking our minds to the other part of the story...this proves what a brilliant writer you are...all in all a great update...love you for taking out the time to do so.

and whoever is stealing your story do make them pay...stealing someones work is the lowest one can go in the world of literature.
love shamin

and now to the pretty plagiarizer...beware coz you are inviting a war against all of lin's ardent readers and we are pretty much a whole commando of people...so back off sweety
Edited by shamin1 - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
after knowing about some cheat, my head is spinning with anger & i m not in a state to read the highly awaited chapter 106 as i only read updates when i can indulge on this fairytale.
Dear Aura, thankyou so much for giving us the update on Aquiline behalf.
Aquiline & Aura, love you❤️🤗
allzwell thumbnail
plagiarism??!! 😡
sorry to hear about the theft Lin... it angers all of us who love your work and wait patiently for it
hope that person realizes her mistake and rectifies it asap.

and now begins the Jha-Gupta Sr. angle.. bring out the guns dude!!!
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

damn who is tht daring to cpoying this ff..

its warning to u dnt do tht kayy it wnt nice to u if u do tht 😡
have some shame while doing it 😡...

the update was so niceee...
i liked shashi and jha convoo he is laying to shashi again 😡
update soon
thnx 4 pm 😃
hoopoe thumbnail
Hi dear aquiline, im sorry to hear about the plagiarism issue. This is an outrageous, disgraceful act. Anyway you stay calm and tell us how to approach the issue. Should we all readers report to the MODs? Kindly let us know if we can be of any help. Dont let this issue spoil your vacation. Take care.

P.S. Thanks for the surprise update.
Edited by hoopoe - 11 years ago
Comment edited plus two things i forgot one my like button isnt working have tried quite a number of times will try later or tomorrow morning when i will be able to use laptop then i'll be able to share my real reaction on getting an update n being on 1st page

SABAR KA PHAL MILLA

i could have been 4irst there r chances u know next time may b anyways i thank Peepli,Bablio,Hoopoe,Shass, soul n all others who either were not online or if they were they came a little late... I cant hold my smile

and 2nd thing Thank u Lin for mentioning the thread i started for all the comrades n now i think it should be for all the readers be it comrades or simple honest readers. What u guys say should it be the way it is or notEdited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hoopoe

<font color="#000000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi dear aquiline, im sorry to hear about the plagiarism issue. This is an outrageous, disgraceful act. Anyway you stay calm and tell us how to approach the issue. Should we allreaders report to the MODs? Kindly let us know if we can be of any help. Dont let this issue spoil your vacation.Take care.</font>

</div>
<div>
<font color="#000000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#000000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">P.S. Thanks for the surprise update. </font>

thats what we call dealing a situation with calm mind which always yield effective results no matter how drastic the situation is but i always failed to calm my nerves... Anger boiling anger is my issue whenever such problems come like right now but what can i do. People who plaigarized i cant understand their mental level... If u want appreciation bring ur own story let ur words be praised rather copieing others coz in the u r at loss as u will lose the respect in the hearts who unknowingingly to the fact that u stole others work had praised u with words "OMG u r such an awesome writer n this n that... Seriously...