Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hoopoe

Thank you dear Aura for posting this beautiful update on behalf of our dear Aquiline...

Dear Aquiline, thanks for updating the tale of Arhasia. Its really comforting and refreshing to be here in this world of Arhasia forgetting all the commotion in the world of IPKKND.

Your opening line of the chapter perfectly echoed the current state of despair and helplessness we are going thro'

everywhere hung an air of desolate loss, like something that mattered to them was about to vanish and they could do nothing to let it remain.

Loved the La - Khushi bonding.

"I hate how he always gets things done to his suiting," said Lady Lavanya at last.

Kushi sighed, "He has his reasons."

Lady Lavanya looked at her, surprised, "Are you justifying the man who has been so cruel to you?"

"I do not justify," said Kushi sadly, "I only attempt at reasoning."

Afterall, this is what we all do with our loved ones...

Contradict their actions and question their intentions... in their face
Defend their actions and try to reason out their intentions... behind their back

Love is strange indeed...

Im glad khushi has started thinking about the reasons behind his heartless & emotionless attitude... the first step, consciously taken by her to discover the actual Arnav hiding behind the cold mask of Lord Arnav.

Lord Arnav... sitting all helpless and powerless in the floor... which he does only in his vulnerable state. No wonder his sister searched his eyes for a hint of any beastly transformation in him...

The amazing level of understanding and bonding this Bro - sis share... beautiful.

He looked at her and realised she knew.
He sighed inwardly, his sister always knew the reason for his specific moods. He should have known from the way she had seen him look at Kushi and the way Kushi was looking at him.

Irrespective of their contrasting beliefs and perspectives about the world... she understands the pain and loneliness in his heart... share his grief and sorrow... tries to  comfort him and ease his pain... but never hesitate to admonish him for his heartless behaviour. A total mother figure indeed ...

So Lord Arnav is so sure about two emotions...
He loves his sister... He hates a certain Ms. Khushi...

I was smiling when i read his prompt reply to his sister about his hate towards khushi. It looked more like he was assuring himself that he indeed hate her... 

P.S. Hope you are having a great time with ur parents.

Decoder  ,Genius hoopoe,

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farwa_Ibrahim

nice sometimes changings are good for health lolz

yes, shass πŸ˜†
point to be noted SOMETIMESπŸ˜† 
so only this time we will let you go for being first, next time 😈
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first thank you Aura for bringing to us the update and also sending the pigeon.  

nice update Lin.  the convo between La and Kushi  and the bro sis was good.  

Just showed us how Kushi now understands Arnav a little more that what she knew of him.  ("he is not devoid of feelings)   she now knows another side of his. 

Now am eager to know whether Kushi will leave tomorrow morning or will go to talk to Arnav about his pain.  

Arnav to go find a hermit in the forests.  hmmn another encounter with kushi in the forests is it????  
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shass

... hermits r crabs hvg specific shells,kind of live in thm.. due to dis reason its also referred to ppl who luv to live aloof, in solitude,.. dnt knw if there r ne 3rd type of hermit.. jst knw da two..n since he cnt go hunting a human, esp if its not khushi..thn am zero-ing on da 1st option..a crab !!πŸ˜ƒ

I thought Lin was talking about the human hermit.  but i dont mind Arnav going for the first option according to you and that too in the forests πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  he made Kushi find those bucketful of silkworms.
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

yes, shass πŸ˜†
point to be noted SOMETIMESπŸ˜† 
so only this time we will let you go for being first, next time 😈

first of all girls..wht did u do to da msg?? or is it a prob wth my computr??😲 our msgs appear to b writtn in sum alien language...did u try to abuse Gul here??πŸ˜•

@farwa.. u r bad influence.. here i ws hiding behind furniture,thnkg abt a potential rain of ''chappals'',last nyt..bt thanks to da current fiasco..it all went un-noticed..n sum1 evn forgave me..bt u came n chngd dat..πŸ˜†...
@khushipugly-- i ws going to write, ''who r u??'', b4 reading dis one...bt i read dis n i burst laughing..''welcome bk darling''.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. oh n btw,i loved,loved ur post.. i ws all serious reading it,whn i came to da ''BARUN''-part n thn...🀣🀣🀣🀣
PS; no disrespect to da tsunami of tears u hv been shedding there.. i loved evry bit of it !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

PPS; loved da arnav pic u pasted fr me..its one of my favs..

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bablio09

I thought Lin was talking about the human hermit.  but i dont mind Arnav going for the first option according to you and that too in the forests πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  he made Kushi find those bucketful of silkworms.

lol @ human hermit-- i dnt knw yar,nethg's possbl..bt atleast khushi cnt b dat..coz he's hmslf da hermit.. knw wht? whn i read ''hermit'',i re-read it thrice..wsnt sure if i read da ryt thgπŸ˜†.. n since thn am excitd to knw hw n wth whom dis task vl tk place..it shud b interesting u knw.. esp.if khushi sumhw accompanies him.. i thnk,may b he wont ask hr to leave in da morning..1st,he cnt let go of hr..he misses hr terribly..2ndly, his anger's subsided nw n he may consider stopping hr fr da sake of his sistr n family.. esp.dat Di hz pointd it out to hm..
lets see..πŸ˜‰

Ohh..btw,babi..did u see hw ''a bat'' or ''an owl'' ws lingering near da window,during K n L's convo?? may b da Gen over heard thm.. quite possbl ,u knw..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: shass

@khushipugly-- i ws going to write, ''who r u??'', b4 reading dis one...bt i read dis n i burst laughing..''welcome bk darling''.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. oh n btw,i loved,loved ur post.. i ws all serious reading it,whn i came to da ''BARUN''-part n thn...🀣🀣🀣🀣
PS; no disrespect to da tsunami of tears u hv been shedding there.. i loved evry bit of it !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

PPS; loved da arnav pic u pasted fr me..its one of my favs..

Dear Shass & all comrades of arhasia,
after watching dewali & mrs india episodes,its obvious ph are shutting down every single arshi scene, no rabbavey this diwali, arnav gave khushi his first rabbavey pic & only got a half hug🀒, everyday silly stupid fights & mrs india track is just πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
PH are taking revenge from Barun fans by butchering an already butchered show, killing it completely.

Its sad but i have moved on now.I just want to enjoy every single second of  barun's last days in show.

I don't want to cry over spilled milk anymore  & want to indulge myself with arshi's past momerable monents & with Aquiline 's narration.

So come on girls, lets just relive the epic arshi tale with TB and TBR.

Barun  lives in our heart, we wish him all the best, may he become the king of bollywood & never return to this cheap pathetic tv industry.

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dear Shass & all comrades of arhasia,
after watching dewali & mrs india episodes,its obvious ph are shutting down every single arshi scene, no rabbavey this diwali, arnav gave khushi his first rabbavey pic & only got a half hug🀒, everyday silly stupid fights & mrs india track is just πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
PH are taking revenge from Barun fans by butchering an already butchered show, killing it completely.

Its sad but i have moved on now.I just want to enjoy every single second of  barun's last days in show.

I don't want to cry over spilled milk anymore  & want to indulge myself with arshi's past momerable monents & with Aquiline 's narration.

So come on girls, lets just relive the epic arshi tale with TB and TBR.

Barun  lives in our heart, we wish him all the best, may he become the king of bollywood & never return to this cheap pathetic tv industry.

KP... i havent watched the show for two days ... i had the feeling when they showed khusi being indifferent with Arav and ASR relation...
didnt have the heart to see khusi making complete fool out of herself and neither i have the patience... so for my sanity i havent watched it!! but i read some post abt Mrs india thing...
now i dont want to know and watch that ...
My relief are the old IPKKND videos and scenes... I am repeatedly watching those and m happily reliving  the golden days!!  πŸ˜ƒ  
this the best i can do for now to keep my mood in check!!

And yes we all want best for him... i also wish him all the success in Bollywood and hope he would make a special place for him...

Haiyyy that smirk!!! isnt that to die for??? 😳☺️

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Quite a realistic and near to actual life update Lin... Fab!!!

Fantastic, appt and meaningful convo between two new friends'

Khushi hasn't say anything clearly' but yet shared those thoughts which has given her some answers and raised many questions' beautifully expressed Lin!!

In all of us life we always want someone who listen to us.. just listen' and here lady La is the one for khushi' I LOVE IT!!

"To let my mind retain its sanity," said Kushi and then she looked at her mistress, her eyes beginning to fill, "I am often burdened by the hurts he bestows upon me but if I must remain strong here," she pressed a hand at her heart, "I must reason however absurd and wrong they might in veracity be."

Just BEAUTIFUL'. It so difficult, to not only find but also to believe on the reason behind someone's incorrect action.

For what you are inside is what makes your life worth living.

So true.. message to remember for lifetime'..

"What I am inside must be rotten enough then, to keep inviting relentless harm from the First Lord."

Indeed khushi dear' many more are on the way' don't even count!!! And dear, that's why LD has chosen you for Lordy.. rather than any one of us here in INN'πŸ˜‰

Lady La: He is immune to feelings

Khushi: He is not devoid of feelings

See lady La, khushi knows him better.. actually you should read this tale' bec u don't know what they have shared (by mistake of course) in ur absence'πŸ˜‰

Ooo.. I just love this word fixture..

"I have seen pain in his eyes''I have tried to understand it, but he is too quick to hide it as soon as it emerges so I never succeed in my attempt."

That's my lordy , khushi darling' it's not that easy.. still keep trying..!!!

Lin' I just wanted to give an award for the convo between the siblings' so real and actual' WOW!!

"Because she annoys me and disrespects me," said Lord Arnav

Juthe juthe' u hate here because she is pulling out Arnav who is hidden behind THE LORD arnav, because she is reading your eyes' because she is feeling your pain.. because 'vo tumhe tumse mila rahi hain'' and you know it & can't resist it'

Her voice was gentle as she asked, "Did you tell her?"

The BEST PART of update' she understand him so well.. no need to say anything.. she just look at eye lock of arnav and khushi.. and that's it!!

He looked away and, after a long pause, said, "It slipped."

Smart answer Lordy.. but did u ask yourself 'WHY it SLIPPED' (in front of her only)???

"I said it too fast for her to react. I didn't want her to remember."

No no lordy she didn't react.. because she was reading your eyes.. and feeling your pain'

aur tumhare chahne se kya hota hain vo khushi hain khushi.. use sab yaad rehta hain... specifically when it is related to you...

"There are far greater dangers than that dungeon," said Lady Anjali, "What assurance that you will not subject Miss Kushi to those dangers?"

Great you know your bro so well dear'!! Pat on your back!! πŸ‘

And yes, it takes the Award of Dialogue of the update!!!

The new mystery'Diwali gift by Lin'

Nani's image came to her mind and she shut her eyes to forget the memory that had crept in along with it

Ab past me kya hua tha...?? again Lordy is the reason behind her prison herself in her room... uffo lordy..

Best pick up words and sentence formation..

The entire caste had retired to bed that night and everywhere hung an air of desolate loss, like something that mattered to them was about to vanish and they could do nothing to let it remain.

Kushi lay crumpled in the tangle of her blanket and stared into the darkness, too lost to feel the fear.

And then she left the room and Lord Arnav stood seething in the dark, while a floor below, the girl he was angry with found sound sleep in the bed, lit by the moonlight and her woeful heart emptied to her friend, who lay sleeping beside her, an echo of how her sister's presence comforted her in the nights of her young memory.

Today's song dedicated to Lordy' 4 his life!!

yeh hai meri kahaani, khamosh jindagaani
sannata keh raha hai, kyun julm seh raha hai
ek dastaan puraani, tanhaai ki jubaani
har jakham khil raha hai, kuchh mujhase keh raha hai
chubhate kante yadon ke daaman se chunata hu
girati deewaro ke aanchal me jinda hu
bass yeh meri kahaani, benishaan nishaani
ek darr beh raha hai, kuchh mujhase keh raha hai
chubhate kante yadon ke daaman se chunata hu
girati deewaro ke aanchal me jinda hu
bajay pyaar ki shabnam mere gulistaan me
baraste rehte hain har simt maut ke saaye