Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hi Aura😊
you have posted chapter 105 on thread one & its not taking any replies now( fro me at least🤔)
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
Aura7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NICE UPDATE !!
Am waiting fr hermit hunt,desperately nw..who knws may b khushi vl accompany him*rubs hands in glee*

PS; a midst all da chaos, i found ur update.. quite relaxing n refreshing.. love u fr dat..🤗

PPS; usually i dnt care whr i end up being on da thread..bt tody,i grew two horns on my head.. jst wntd to tease all da othrs.. so, KHUSHIPUGLY,PEEPLI.KHUSHIARNAV... n ne one else who wntd da 1st place..

''HOW U DO'N??'' *Joey style*😉

Edited by shass - 11 years ago
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Resssing Again...😉

Thank u hon!!! thank u very much...

u did post it twice, didnt u???? 😆  😃

love u for posting here... muaahhh...❤️ ❤️

edited

shass u stole my spot hon... 😆 but its ok... 😃

ok what is hermit hunting??? m curious...
Edited:
Needless to say how amazing the update was... it was like the first rainfall after a long drought...😃

Khusi becoming softie for Lordy Lord!! awww...
Lordy Lord cannot let her go... he is so reluctant yet wont accept it!!
Anjali is a sweetheart... loved her!!! she is getting the hint that there is a possibility of more between Khusi and ASR!!! would not that be great... afterall she knows him so well!! she will be able to figure that out, wont she??? 😉   😆

Khusi and Lav... go girls!! girls bonding time... i really respect lav for extending her support and wanting to listen... muaahhh ... ❤️

just cant wait for next chapter!!!

please get us another update Aura... pellleeezzz...

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

will be back

sorry Lin, Aura and my lovely comrades I reserved but commented so late.  

Comments are on page 23.
Edited by bablio09 - 11 years ago
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all a big thank u to u Aura for taking time to post another beautiful chapter of this awesome story.

"To let my mind retain its sanity," said Kushi and then she looked at her mistress, her eyes beginning to fill, "I am often burdened by the hurts he bestows upon me but if I must remain strong here," she pressed a hand at her heart, "I must reason however absurd and wrong they might in veracity be."She finally lets u know how hurt she is…poor soul

I loved the beautiful bonding between Lavanya and Khushi and also the soothing one between siblings.His protest that he did not want to tell her but she forced him too...he still have emotions hidden deep inside and Anji's assumptions were spot on .I'm sure she will be instrumental in bringing Arnav-Khushi together in future.Loved the whole chapter😊
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
res

I dunno why i felt like visiting the INN today... which i offcourse did and thanks to my instincts that is
@Aura!! u truly are a saviour in disguise!! 

@Aura...Yes indeed there are mourning clouds glooming the world of IPKKND and the hearts of us million fans ...  and one can barely think of anything to befit the situation... 

@Aura... However we can let  the ARHi love story stay alive in our imaginations and hearts .. with writers doing their bits of enhancing the world of ARHI through their profound tales and writings that they are blessed with... 

Now for the chapter!!
@Lady La... That was so sweet of you ...i respect you for that  

@Khushi... Sweetheart ... u surely possess a heart of gold honey!! 

@ASR... hmmm  been a long time mate!! thank your stars that we dint meet after chap 102/103 and 104... i had warned u ...  remember ?? and u did just how i thot a crude monster like u would behave!!  after a peaceful nights sleep owing to the damsel in distress that is ... that was what u could think of doing?

@ASR... hmm so u hate her eh? whatever  happened to the locket that belonged to ur beggar(arghh hate to use the word)... 

@Lady Anjali... Babes!! y r u wasting ur time on ur bro... he is hopeless.. let go... 

@Lin... Hi sweetheart!!!  Thank you!! Thank you! so much for sending the pigeon to Aura!!!that was so thoughtful!!

@Comrades... just a quick one ... 

"I do not know," said Kushi, feebly, her mind wondering at the answer, "Some pain that he seems to hide within him''some pain that he wants no one to see that he possesses'''"

Overhead, Lord Arnav buried his head into his knees, from where he sat crouched on the floor, near his bed.

Does this mean Arnav heard the convo between Khushi and Lady La?

~P

Edited by arushi_fan - 11 years ago
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aura thanks a ton for updating! And Shass thanks a million for the Pm 🤗

Off to read the update and escape reality for a bit...
shamin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
thanx shass and aura for the respective PM's

and moving on to the update...it was a great one as usual...and curious abt the annual hermit fest...arnav truly hates khushi or hates her because he loves her...thing to ponder about...and lavanya invited her to bed for a heart to heart...but what now?? will khushi leave the castle...exciting

thanx A for taking out the time to write the chapter and thanx aura and shass for taking the trouble of PMing us

tc
❤️ shamin
Edited by shamin1 - 11 years ago
vrinda-95 thumbnail
Thanks for the update and for the pm.Nice update!