Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:3:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 8

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bablio09

QUOTE=hoopoe]

OMG πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
thank you so much dear shass and hoopoe.  I am so thrilled.  (i know i am acting like a kid who gets three stars) but truly😊 that is what i feel.  thanks for the encouragement.

Edited by shass - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hoopoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shass

HP,dis ws my favorite post of urs,so far !! simply coz, there's no doubt dat no1 gvs better pointers n explanations thn u bt u nvr elaborate thgs alot.. bt in dis post u hv touchd on evrythg..n elaborated thgs so beautifully.. its a request plz continue dis style of writing.. i loved evrythg in da post coz evrythg ws so close to truth..therefore i wont choose ne particular line..πŸ‘πŸ‘

As fr feeling bad coz of IPK, i totally feel u girl.. but lets hope fr da best n be prepared fr da worst..dats da wisest thg to do ryt nw! so cheer up!😊

n as alws ur lyking my post..means alot..THANK U..it ws sumthg i wsnt sure evry1 vl agree wth..bt honestly i wrote it fr me coz i wntd to bookmark my thoughts n cum bk to it later to see if i ws ryt or wrong!! bt sumwhr i knew my buddies vl undrstnd,evn if they wont agree.. luv u HP.. may ur lyf b alws filled wth happiness!❀️

You loved it?...Thank you  dear.

I generaly pick up those lines or points which I find intriguing and briefly state my views on it. But yesterday i felt a bit emotional and ended up in writing such a long detailed post. I know this is your style of writing and i can never do justice in giving deep insight to the characters as you do. But since you mentioned you liked it i will try to make my future comments a little bit detailed.

Thanks for all the love and wishes... wishing you the same.πŸ€—

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M back dearies... πŸ˜†    comment edited on page 6!
9424976 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hoopoe

Thanks once again for the double treat... loved reading it... 😊

Fabulous update... brilliant piece of writing... πŸ‘

He looked at her, "I never regret anything, Kushi Kumari Gupta. But if you want to feel better, I will tell you that I am disappointed to see you in this state."
 Dissapointed- about  what? I feel he always believed her to be a strong willed and unyielding person. He somehow always felt her as a worthy opponent to match his headstrong nature. He never thought twice before throwing her in distressing situations' because he somehow believed that she is strong enough to overcome the tribulations with her strong will. But when he saw the disheveled appearance of khushi with a defeated look in her eye' he felt disappointed.

The varied emotions displayed here'im amazed. You didn't mention it openly yet the readers can feel the changing emotions in every single line of their communication.

She is heartbroken and infuriated. Shuts herself because she feels humiliated'

He comes in search of her' a bit guilty' a bit irritated'a bit worried' overshadowed by pride and anger.

Finds her in the stable' feels a bit relieved.

Finds her not looking at his face' feels irritated and furious

Turns her and look at her disheveled form'the blank look in her eyes' feels shocked and guilty

She still in her angry mode'

One simple gesture from him' she is surprised' melts down a bit but still furious.

He orders her to eat bread'she refuses

She obeys' when she sense a hint of plead in his words.

I really enjoyed reading this subtle play of emotions' 

Next comes the confrontation part'

It didn't feel like a heated confrontation between a guilty master and an infuriated servant. It looked more like an argument between two friends trying to end the tiff between them with a simple sorry. She didnt even want an apology... just wants to know whether he really regrets for his earlier action.

She can sense his regret from his gestures but expects the confirmation in words. His pride doesn't allow him for a open confession but at the same time he never denies his intention behind his gestures.

She sighs in defeat and makes one last blow' her harsh words makes him all vulnerable and he opens up his cold heart and pent up emotions a bit.

As per her nature she forgets all her bitterness towards that ruthless person and cries silently for the hardship he faced in his life...

Its her nature to provide comfort and ease out the pain of any unfortunate soul in her surroundings. Now will she leave the mighty lord to suffer all alone? I don't think so' she will surely try to befriend him and find ways to ease his pain...

The curiosity in her eyes and the determined look didn't go unnoticed by him' he easily reads

her mind... he knows what she is upto... but he can't make himself more vulnerable in front of her'he can very well cope up with her animosity but not sympathy... he opts for damage control' he order her to move out of the castle.

Lets see how far Lord Arnav succeds in his decision' because destiny may have other plans.

The irony I sensed...
 Gen.Jha... with all his gentleman features... opens up his heart explaining the miseries of his lonely life and asks her to be his heart's companion. But she refuses...

Lord Arnav... always ruthless and cold hearted towards her... who always threatens her to stay away from him... just gives a glimpse of his distressed state... and her heart cries out for him.

I suppose this is what is called as "the connection of hearts"
 "Heartless though I am," murmured Lord Arnav looking away, "My heart is sore."

Hope her healing heart helps in soothing the soreness of his heart... very soon.

WOW. I really loved your analysis. Truth be told, when I originally read the update I felt that Khushi was not as responsive as I wanted her to be, I wanted her to yell, have an outburst (basically what Arnav wanted!), or just stay completely quiet and not answer him back. Yet Khushi being Khushi, it is in her nature to care for others even in that state of hers. She allowed to be fed by him when he pleaded, she smiled at everyone when she met them, she just wanted an apology, yet knew he wasn't going to give one. She understood him in a matter of minutes, when he was talking about his past, his parents, his cruel nature, all she could do was feel bad for him. This is the true Khushi, and now that I think about it, you really have kept the character of Khushi intact. Arnav's talk about his parents should have reminded Khushi about her parents, did it though? What it aimed to do was accomplished though, she was more curious then ever, she felt bad for him, and she started to understand where that heartless man is coming from and why he is like that. And Arnav, I just wanted him to feel awful, though it is a bit to early what am I thinking. He did feel disappointed and I love how you pointed out that it was due to the fact that this was not Khushi, this was a weaker form of her that he wished to never see again. He knew that he said too much during his vulnerable state, hence kicking her out of his life forever, we'll see if she leaves when he said that to her  (oh the look of hurt on her face, what was she expecting my dear?)  or be persuaded by Anjali to stay. I'm glad I read this analysis, because it has made me see the little details that I had not seen/ or was thinking of when I had read the update. And I love the ironic part!! How with Arnav, she feels for him even after all that he did. And with Shyam, how even through all that communication,those letters, him saving her life, it didn't take even half a second for her to say no to his marriage proposal. Some people just don't click, and I love how this was shown, didn't really think about it before! Really great update Lin and loved this Hoopoe!
Edited by 9424976 - 11 years ago
serialmaniac thumbnail
In addition to my previous comment... i still hol strong that arnav is not to be forgiven here. Not a shred of regret on his part. where is your humanity man???
hoopoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A_Soul

Finally... finally... capt of responsibility has given me break of 6 days... Happy!!

Ok so those who has missed me and have compliant that i didnt come for tread party... sorry yaar.. was really busy and tried due to office and diwali work!!
But i have gone through all the marks of the memories... yes last 22 pages of last thread and all pages till now of the current one.. i read them all.. and felt extremely happy that you guys have made it possible!!

Back to update...

STUNNING UPDATES Lin... Chap 103 I JUST LOVED IT!! (Marked in my mind permanently)
One of the best writings of yours...!!

Lord Arnav stood up, his eyes suddenly very cold, "You think I don't know what it is like to die inside?"

Khushi has just poke him on wrong place (at right time but) and he is out with ONE of his pain...there were many reasons (of course interconnected they r)  khushi darling which are killing him inside...

Nice pointer...πŸ‘
And with that he stormed out of the barn, leaving Kushi gazing into the air, broken inside and silently weeping again, not for her, but for a heart that had been harboring unhealed wounds behind the guise of his cold face until his heart iced over and froze and he was no more warm...

she was looking at him from behind... suddenly she felt something on her left cheek fist and then on right... her hand touch d cheek and she realize it a tear... a tear for her enemy's deepest pain ever... a tear completed its journey and left her with a question..

yes this is what my mind has visualized even after the end of update ...

wow... thats beautiful...

Lord Arnav's eyes were as firm as his voice, "I have always wanted you to emerge out of your room, Nani. But if the cause for your appearance is that girl, I would have better preferred you to remain in that dingy chamber."

Lordy... how could you bee so disrespectful to your nani... she cares for green heart it doesn't mean she doesn't care for stone heart!! 

Both have valid reasons to justify their actions dear... 

Lord Arnav is angry becoz nani shut herself in her dark chamber for all these years depriving him of the love and care he expected from her in his much younger age.. But she never came out... Now he is all grown up and doesnt need anyone to guide him... so when he witness her coming out of her chamber just for the sake of a servant/3rd person he is irritated at her concern which he never received... so his anger is justified here.

On the other hand, nani got all shocked and scared bcoz of some unfortunate event which happened years ago and shut herself from the world believing certain things cannot be healed. But Khushi stirred the wisdom in her and gave some hope of healing... brought light in her dark world... so she s very much concerned with khushi... see her action is also justified.

Lin.. i like that in this whole chap khushi didnt utter a single word to anyone... and of course her eyes were too busy in talking with... well, you very well know with whom!!

TIme for Best dialogues of the chaps: 

"You do not apologize in words," corrected Kushi.

"Heartless though I am," murmured Lord Arnav looking away, "My heart is sore."

πŸ‘πŸΌ

I love the way you write this LIN:

Assuming the "her" to be the "her" he was searching for too, he spun on his feet and raced for the stable

πŸ‘πŸΌ

The strong scent of horse dung and dry hay wafted upon him but his eyes were searching the place for the one reason he had there come for.

And Now Time for SONG of the situation...

For chap 103

You know I won't say sorry / You know I won't say sorry
The pain has a bad reaction / A blend of fear and passion
You know what it's like to believe
It makes me wanna scream...

For chap 104

You open your eyes, watch me lying there
What I'd give to know what you see
What I'd give to know what you feel, know what you think
If only I could step in your skin
But you see I already know
It'll end in tears
When you carry out all my fears
Being here's a dangerous game
I'll end up insane
And only have myself to blame

If you could please just go away
Leave me alone
Yeah, fly away
Into the stars
Never see your face
It would make my world such a better place

[usually it comes in my mind instantly but this time it wasn't... so i worked hard and found something... i think it suits here.. let me know what you think!!
I wanted to find a song in hindi but couldnt ]

Enjoy
H
Soul

Loved reading your analysis...😊

P.S. Enjoy the 6 days break. HAPPY DIWALI...
hoopoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A_Soul

U took it as a JOKE...  i said it seriously... it was a compliment dear...😊
It comes in my mind just like that, when there is a deserving person...!πŸ˜‰
aur hum bhi aap se i luv u damn it!!

You guys always bring a smile in my face with your funny comments... πŸ€—
hoopoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 9424976

WOW. I really loved your analysis. Truth be told, when I originally read the update I felt that Khushi was not as responsive as I wanted her to be, I wanted her to yell, have an outburst (basically what Arnav wanted!), or just stay completely quiet and not answer him back. Yet Khushi being Khushi, it is in her nature to care for others even in that state of hers. She allowed to be fed by him when he pleaded, she smiled at everyone when she met them, she just wanted an apology, yet knew he wasn't going to give one. She understood him in a matter of minutes, when he was talking about his past, his parents, his cruel nature, all she could do was feel bad for him. This is the true Khushi, and now that I think about it, you really have kept the character of Khushi intact. Arnav's talk about his parents should have reminded Khushi about her parents, did it though? What it aimed to do was accomplished though, she was more curious then ever, she felt bad for him, and she started to understand where that heartless man is coming from and why he is like that. And Arnav, I just wanted him to feel awful, though it is a bit to early what am I thinking. He did feel disappointed and I love how you pointed out that it was due to the fact that this was not Khushi, this was a weaker form of her that he wished to never see again. He knew that he said too much during his vulnerable state, hence kicking her out of his life forever, we'll see if she leaves when he said that to her  (oh the look of hurt on her face, what was she expecting my dear?)  or be persuaded by Anjali to stay. I'm glad I read this analysis, because it has made me see the little details that I had not seen/ or was thinking of when I had read the update. And I love the ironic part!! How with Arnav, she feels for him even after all that he did. And with Shyam, how even through all that communication,those letters, him saving her life, it didn't take even half a second for her to say no to his marriage proposal. Some people just don't click, and I love how this was shown, didn't really think about it before! Really great update Lin and loved this Hoopoe!

Thanks for the appreciation dear 9424976... im glad it helped in better understanding of the characters of this tale.

Edited by hoopoe - 11 years ago
indiavizion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey,

i couldnt comment on ur last updates as i was out of station...will post soon
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€— LS ... I'm sorry the pink was missing from the 100th celebrations but I'm here now. 

For me the special of this Inn and you is the capture of emotions and human relationships.  The care of Chacha not just for Khushi but for Lord Arnav too.  The intensity of the bedroom scenes, the detail of description from eyelashes to the gentle of cleansing was not lost on me ... always in awe of your talents and so proud ... Lots of Love from your BS x
Edited by smashitup - 11 years ago
Previous
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 112
Next