Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hoopoe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks once again for the double treat... loved reading it... 😊

Fabulous update... brilliant piece of writing... 👏

He looked at her, "I never regret anything, Kushi Kumari Gupta. But if you want to feel better, I will tell you that I am disappointed to see you in this state."

Dissapointed- about  what? I feel he always believed her to be a strong willed and unyielding person. He somehow always felt her as a worthy opponent to match his headstrong nature. He never thought twice before throwing her in distressing situations… because he somehow believed that she is strong enough to overcome the tribulations with her strong will. But when he saw the disheveled appearance of khushi with a defeated look in her eye… he felt disappointed.

The varied emotions displayed here…im amazed. You didn't mention it openly yet the readers can feel the changing emotions in every single line of their communication.

She is heartbroken and infuriated. Shuts herself because she feels humiliated

He comes in search of her… a bit guilty… a bit irritated…a bit worried… overshadowed by pride and anger.

Finds her in the stable… feels a bit relieved.

Finds her not looking at his face… feels irritated and furious

Turns her and look at her disheveled form…the blank look in her eyes… feels shocked and guilty

She still in her angry mode…

One simple gesture from him… she is surprisedmelts down a bit but still furious.

He orders her to eat bread…she refuses

She obeys… when she sense a hint of plead in his words.

I really enjoyed reading this subtle play of emotions… 

Next comes the confrontation part…

It didn't feel like a heated confrontation between a guilty master and an infuriated servant. It looked more like an argument between two friends trying to end the tiff between them with a simple sorry. She didnt even want an apology... just wants to know whether he really regrets for his earlier action.

She can sense his regret from his gestures but expects the confirmation in words. His pride doesn't allow him for a open confession but at the same time he never denies his intention behind his gestures.

She sighs in defeat and makes one last blow… her harsh words makes him all vulnerable and he opens up his cold heart and pent up emotions a bit.

As per her nature she forgets all her bitterness towards that ruthless person and cries silently for the hardship he faced in his life...

Its her nature to provide comfort and ease out the pain of any unfortunate soul in her surroundings. Now will she leave the mighty lord to suffer all alone? I don't think so… she will surely try to befriend him and find ways to ease his pain...

The curiosity in her eyes and the determined look didn't go unnoticed by him… he easily reads her mind... he knows what she is upto... but he can't make himself more vulnerable in front of her…he can very well cope up with her animosity but not sympathy... he opts for damage control… he order her to move out of the castle.

Lets see how far Lord Arnav succeds in his decision… because destiny may have other plans.

The irony I sensed...

Gen.Jha... with all his gentleman features... opens up his heart explaining the miseries of his lonely life and asks her to be his heart's companion. But she refuses...

Lord Arnav... always ruthless and cold hearted towards her... who always threatens her to stay away from him... just gives a glimpse of his distressed state... and her heart cries out for him.

I suppose this is what is called as "the connection of hearts"

"Heartless though I am," murmured Lord Arnav looking away, "My heart is sore."

Hope her healing heart helps in soothing the soreness of his heart... very soon.

hoopoe thumbnail

Nice one dear... Loved your analysis...😊
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Farwa_Ibrahim

Missed the 1st page *crying*

aww! plz don't be sad, come let me hug you

Do u know, on Aquiline 2nd thread i was on page 6😭😭There are still many many threads to come , so you will definately make it on one day😊.

& congrats on learning how to upload. Ever since we have started reading this ff, our obsession & addiction to this ff has made us learn new things to show our love for this ff😊.i learnt how to upload , use color in text & underline text😆

THANKYOU AQUILINE! YOU HAVE MADE YOUR READERS TALENTED!🤗

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
hoopoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

Dearest Lin..there're times whn i read ur work n wonder,if she'll evr exhaust herslf of abilities n creativity?? bt am glad u nvr do !! it ws a SUPERB UPDATE 👍🏼... i loved da update,coz i saw da glimpse of da ''WHY'', i had been searching for. Those last few lines in da stable,speaks volumes of dat ''WHY''.. roots of da WHY.. the curse is only part of it !! ..vl not touch it in detail yet,as am sure there's much more to it..let sum more pieces of puzzle fall in places n v shall see da TRUTH..  NOT claiming dat am ryt, jst expressing wht i see n understnd..😊

LORD ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA !! ...A man wrapped in mystery,arrogance n self authority !! A man who,lyk ur antagonist, luvs to wear masks!! luvs to hide da REAL him!.. A man who hates to hear nethg against himslf..but vl willingly claim dat he's heartless.. is he really?? ..those who hv da most beautiful hearts, r most liable to breakage..simply coz they r most sensitive.. most compassionate.. most pure! did he too possess such a heart,long bk? did he see da world wth such a heart? found it full of beauty n love n joy? n thn one day,he ws made to wake up frm his beautiful dream..only to find da ugliness of da world..da horror of lyf.. the fragility of relationshps! it must hv been a nyt mare..it must hv shattered him..left him helpless.. but did he gv up?? no! he fought bk..at wht cost?? HE LOST HIMSELF !! n held on to wht he believed he needed da best to survive... All da vows he made thn, MAKES HIM DA MAN HE IS TODAY!! in his eyes, he is right..all his actions r justified..sumwhr da hatred n vengeance fr da world,dominating his thoughts.. filling him wth bitterness!! stopping him frm trusting n loving!

This is WHY he can see da beauty of Khushi's heart..coz he knws whr it cums frm.. this is wht ''Threatens'' him..Scares him.. He knws she's da only one who cn break da ''Hard'' facade to his persona.. she cn penetrate it n drag him out of da shadows, he so lyks to hide in.. n find sumthg,he doesnt wnt hr to find.. n dis is why he pushes hr evrytm {curse is part of it}.. On da othr hand.. Nothg so far has been un-noticed whn it cums to her.. Destiny/God has been helping hr at evry step..pushing thm into eachothr's paths..until one day they'll stop fighting n accept wht is theirs! ...she has been witness to his ruthlessness..his goodness..n nw evn his pain.. dis vry pain dat is center of his being..is sumwhr also da pain of her life..dats why she cried fr him..n dats why she followed him inside da living room... she understood his pain.. n he Knows she did..dats why he doesnt wnt her around..coz he feels she'll Break him into a person, dat died long bk..n if she does dat..thn probably he feels he'll b PROVED to b WRONG all his lyf..!! in his beliefs,his reasons ,his actions!! There r indeed lessons fr him to learn n there is still time fr it.. He'll b conquered by a beautiful Heart in the end,..bt until he sees da wisdom behind it..it'll b a continuous battle NOT only b/w da two..but also wthin himself !!

PS;
 i so want a Ball in da castle..bt lets see wht da special event is all abt..

PPS;

Dear buddies..i may not b around lyk b4..thanks to Capt. Responsibility!! but i'll miss u guys alot..n try to visit da inn,whnevr i can.. 😊..luv u guys..TC.❤️

Brilliant Insight... as usual my dear shass. 👏👏👏
hoopoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

YES, ME SAD TOOOuch

where is everbody, no reviews of the chapter yet😔

comrads, me missing u all😔

Sorry dear friends... it is really very hard to concentrate and enjoy the tale with all the tensions floating in the world of IPPKND. So took some time to calm myself... there is no point in just reading the story without actually enjoying it... right KP?

Hope you guys understand. 🤗
hoopoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: NallyAarviFan

👏👏👏👏

I am addicted to this fic, when I get to the end I am always disappointed for it leaves me wanting more and more. Great two chapters although I still want to slap Lord Arnav silly. Khushi's heart is just too big, she hears one hint of his 'possible' and so forgets the pain he has put her through, her capacity to love is always what stands out about her character and that is what I believe the key to his curse is, that she feels for him, even now, in all his beastliness.😳
I hope Khushi does leave and that he aches in her absense. 😳 Yes yes I am a spiteful one. 😆

I do hope that you enjoy your holiday and tthat you return soon! 🤗

Well said...👍🏼
hoopoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: bablio09

wonderful updates Lin.  

Rahim chacha understood what khushi wanted just like her father would have.  i'm glad that not only the family members but also the servants care for khushi.  the prakash brothers searching for her and the cook with coffee and bread  at the stable. 

he was worried when Anjali informed that Khushi was missing. even if Anjali had not forced him he would have gone in search for her.    
he went in search for her only to check  and ensure that she was ok after all that he had put her through. he definitely was feeling guilty.

He may not apologise in words but his actions speak and Khushi understood it as well.  although she wanted him to acknowledge by words that he was guilty.

Lordy Lord looks like it is gonna take you ages to become normal.  One minute you show you are concerned and care about her and the next minute you speak so harshly and terminate her services with immediate effect.

ok so now if khushi has to go back to her family it means that General Jha is free to come back to the Castle as there is an important occasion and it was nearly the end of the war. right A ?

So true... nice take on the chapters...👍🏼
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

</div>

<div>

<font size="3">aww! plz don't be sad, come let me hug you</font>

<font size="3">       </font>

<font size="3">Do u know, on Aquiline 2nd thread i was on page 6😭😭There are still many many threads to come , so you will definately make it on one day😊. </font>
InnShaaAllah

<font size="3">& congrats on learning how to upload. Thank u :)Ever since we have started reading this ff, our obsession & addiction to this ff has made us learn new things to show our love for this ff😊.i learnt how to upload , use color in text & underline text😆</font> yes it surely did

<font color="#330099" size="4">THANKYOU AQUILINE! YOU HAVE MADE YOUR READERS TALENTED!🤗</font>

<font size="3">   </font>

awww thank u so much now m smiling a bright smile just like Khushi u know will edit it with a proper thank u when i'll come from laptop and i have to edit my comment on update too.

aww! plz don't be sad, come let me hug you

for the hug 😃 see now m smiling 

Edited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hoopoe

Thanks once again for the double treat... loved reading it... 😊

Fabulous update... brilliant piece of writing... 👏

He looked at her, "I never regret anything, Kushi Kumari Gupta. But if you want to feel better, I will tell you that I am disappointed to see you in this state."

Dissapointed- about  what? I feel he always believed her to be a strong willed and unyielding person. He somehow always felt her as a worthy opponent to match his headstrong nature. He never thought twice before throwing her in distressing situations' because he somehow believed that she is strong enough to overcome the tribulations with her strong will. But when he saw the disheveled appearance of khushi with a defeated look in her eye' he felt disappointed.

The varied emotions displayed here'im amazed. You didn't mention it openly yet the readers can feel the changing emotions in every single line of their communication.

She is heartbroken and infuriated. Shuts herself because she feels humiliated'

He comes in search of her' a bit guilty' a bit irritated'a bit worried' overshadowed by pride and anger.

Finds her in the stable' feels a bit relieved.

Finds her not looking at his face' feels irritated and furious

Turns her and look at her disheveled form'the blank look in her eyes' feels shocked and guilty

She still in her angry mode'

One simple gesture from him' she is surprised' melts down a bit but still furious.

He orders her to eat bread'she refuses

She obeys' when she sense a hint of plead in his words.

I really enjoyed reading this subtle play of emotions' 

Next comes the confrontation part'

It didn't feel like a heated confrontation between a guilty master and an infuriated servant. It looked more like an argument between two friends trying to end the tiff between them with a simple sorry. She didnt even want an apology... just wants to know whether he really regrets for his earlier action.

She can sense his regret from his gestures but expects the confirmation in words. His pride doesn't allow him for a open confession but at the same time he never denies his intention behind his gestures.

She sighs in defeat and makes one last blow' her harsh words makes him all vulnerable and he opens up his cold heart and pent up emotions a bit.

As per her nature she forgets all her bitterness towards that ruthless person and cries silently for the hardship he faced in his life...

Its her nature to provide comfort and ease out the pain of any unfortunate soul in her surroundings. Now will she leave the mighty lord to suffer all alone? I don't think so' she will surely try to befriend him and find ways to ease his pain...

The curiosity in her eyes and the determined look didn't go unnoticed by him' he easily reads her mind... he knows what she is upto... but he can't make himself more vulnerable in front of her'he can very well cope up with her animosity but not sympathy... he opts for damage control' he order her to move out of the castle.

Lets see how far Lord Arnav succeds in his decision' because destiny may have other plans.

The irony I sensed...

Gen.Jha... with all his gentleman features... opens up his heart explaining the miseries of his lonely life and asks her to be his heart's companion. But she refuses...

Lord Arnav... always ruthless and cold hearted towards her... who always threatens her to stay away from him... just gives a glimpse of his distressed state... and her heart cries out for him.

I suppose this is what is called as "the connection of hearts"

"Heartless though I am," murmured Lord Arnav looking away, "My heart is sore."

Hope her healing heart helps in soothing the soreness of his heart... very soon.

How do you understand & describe the plot so well😕?

Superb easy description of the whole updates. loved it!

EDITED:

i just saw yr post where you mentioned why you were away😭. Yes we do understand as we all are suffering the same pain of arnav leave.
But just like arnav, i screamed all my lungs out to take the pain out from my chest & now i m just sing the song

Aajj mausam hay suhana,
             bye bye karnay ka hay Bahana,
                     WHAT THE, WHAT, WHAT THE!

Sanaya doesn't deserve this crap from the PH or from anyone. No matter what happens, i will always support her. I hope they will end the show  on ahappy note when barun leaves but if they continue the show, i will watch it just for sanaya.
But i will never repeat this sweet torturous mistake of watching any asian drama again

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆

thankyou😊
i have quit decoding of this ff as i just read readymade decoding from awosome threesome(shass, hoopoe & a_soul) in the circle.

shass , today the way you have described arnav singh raizada, it was just amazing👏
loved reading your full review on the updates👍🏼

Dear Sunshine.. i luv reading evrythg dat u hv written..coz there's certain simplicity n innocence of ur own dat u add to it, not to mention da smiles u spread around!! jst not dat bt u DO hit da ryt pointers..u may not b too expressive bt u do undrstnd evrythg... dats why evry1 luvs reading you.. continue dis..👍🏼
n THANK U,so much fr lyking my post.. means alot😊.. bt most of all tagging me Awesome Threesome..not coz am awesome bt bcoz, my name's added nxt to two Awesomest ppl n being tagged by da 3rd Awesome person.. love u..🤗