Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First and foremost the opening page is very medieval and looks stunning.Finally our dearest Innkeeper gets a chance to introduce himself to many who do not know him.He is a very kindhearted man..I have to tell u that.Hooded lady made her presence known too.
Now coming to the update.Finally babes...his heart is thawing.He let her know something about him which he never shared with anyone I believe.She is gonna hold on to it and will one day drain out all the bitterness in him and replace it with love...one day...may not be in the near future..but someday...The transformation in her attitude ,the determination in her eyes..oh boy...mighty lord is in for the ride of his life.He is asking her to go away...not because he is angry..but because he is scared..scared of a little village girl..capturing and imprisoning his heart...chills and thrills again my friend.
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congo on the nee thread... Have a blast!!!
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations, Lin!!
Khushi is leaving now??!
What is going to happen next?! VERY EAGER TO KNOW!!
And you're leaving now? :(
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, did I miss something in my speed reading?  What is the event that is happening in a few days that he wants her gone from?  I'm embarrassed to ask, but oh well.  What can I do?😳
Addie07 thumbnail
Another amazing chappie by u lin..
I love the way u slowly build this story, it is like  watching the serial itself.. and the beauty of it is that the tale walks on the paths of the show taking better routes each time. You bring the chemistry alive and more importantly your characters are very consistent and very well described. The scenes are perfect and the unspoken words, feelings and love is so perfectly described..
I guess Anjali's special day is her anniversary..nice ... will be waiting for you to get back lin..
Another thing i must mention, i love your language.. the way u have stuck to the medieval setting and the words used never fail to amaze me
you are a fab writer hun
vrinda-95 thumbnail
Congrats for the third thread,dear!
Kushi gets to see a glimpse of his bruised heart  again;and the pure soul of hers is crying for him inspite of the hurt he gave her .What an unique girl!
Have a good vacation dear Aquiline!!
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on yr new thread...awesome updates... loved it...

njoy yr holidays πŸ‘πŸΌ 
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread..nice updates..
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
C0ng0 f0r the new thread, see y0u 0n 25th and Arnav needs s0me seri0us spanking!!
medharees thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I woke up to a new thread
What a pathway is being  tread
A mere coffee it might be to you and me
But In his own way he is saying sorry
In voluntarily he lets her see
A part of him which is blurry
The hurt, the pain was only felt by his Di
Now part of it is Khushi ...πŸ˜‰

Edited by medharees - 11 years ago