srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok i hav fulfilled all the duties of an ardent fan.
I have already done everything, called thrice, emailed to all the relevant people, as per the IF list, hunted and signed all the petitions nd have been hooked to d screen fr d last 5 hrs now.

Now, i'd first like to clarify,no I don't have any source on the sets, I don't know anyone even remotely connected to d show. And wat I going to write is pure logic, deductive logic.
  I am not going to lay the entire blame on either of the 3 parties, the channel, the PH or the actor, but some blame on all these. I had just been thinking, why would the PH want to kill its golden egg laying hen, I mean they know the power of the IPK fandom and if they lose this fanbase thair new show is also going to suffer big time, why would they risk their credibility at such a crucial point? And by credibility I also mean the story the track and not just the actor.What I am trying to say is, I don't have any source but when I thought about it, it didn't make much sense that the PH would deliberately want to kill their most popular show. Imean wen IPk came, Geet still ran for 6-7 more months and was shut down eventually cz the channel got closed, so this doesn't add up that cz of QH the PH would shut their popular show, and that too now wen their new show hasn't even been established as such. And then if the track was so horrible, as Khushi falling for another man and Arnav leaving with Sheetal, again this would hurt everyone fans, the channel's and PH's credibility and the image of both Barun and Sanaya. And as far as I know any track needs to get approved by the channel first. So did star agree to this horrible track? And why isn't Sanaya leaving then? 

And then we all know that Barun's movie is coming up and he'll need to promote it, so is this 'long break' for that, and then maybe if the movie becomes a blockbuster hit he won't return, and if it doesn't, he'll retun back to his safe haven. 

Oh God this is so messed up! M just hoping this entire rumor is some sort of publicity stunt for all, the channel the PH and barun, and nothing actually happens. And I am sorry but wen Barun said he deserves a break, I thought doesn't Sanaya deserve it? This woman has been slogging for the show since the very beginning and we never hear rumors of her leaving or going on a break. So I have decided that as far as I am concerned, if Barun takes his 'well deserved break' (either to leave permanently or return back), in both cases, I shall take a permanent leave from the show, the channel and the actor, promising myself to never watch another of Fourlion's show, or Star's show or Barun's movie for a long time, if they don't clear the mess soon. I mean I have my papers due in 10 days and I should be studying and not worrying about this show or this actor or the offscreen politics. 

A permanent leave or a temporary one, I AM DONE WITH THE SHOW< THE PH< THE CHANNEL AND THE ACTOR CONCERNED FOREVER.
Edited by srija.singh04 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd2o12 thumbnail

im actually hoping the same- publicity stunt- but who knows what we are in for. All i can say right now is wish everyone well and hope for the best. This show has touched many many ppl all over the world.

Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nope I think he is leaving permanently, saw some tweets of India-forums reporter. I think PH and SP is not allowing to say so.
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BINGO..!!👍🏼
No body in their right mind deliberately jeopardize their creatons..i hope all the lions are normal enough to think properly..
but I am gonna give the new actor a chance..and sanaya needs our support too..she overworked during kidnapping track and didn't bag any award..poor her..!!
Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
apurvachanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
barun is leaving bcoz after this sheetal track his character n role will be sidelined by the ph..n it was just a mere excuse by ph that the channel is to be shut down..dey litreally wanted to shut down geet..aftr 2 mnths sumthng star one channel closed..so its all 4lions mistake..dey always do it with dere shows..same thng happend with dmg too..so its nt new fr dem..
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KranUsa

nope I think he is leaving permanently, saw some tweets of India-forums reporter. I think PH and SP is not allowing to say so.

Well the point is if he is indeed leaving why can't they end the show, cz anyways most people aren't going to follow it anymore. And I as a fan m feeling betrayed by all three of them, we can dish out all d dirt on d PH but I don't think the actor and the channel r blameless as well.
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Archana89

BINGO..!!👍🏼

No body in their right mind deliberately jeopardize their creatons..i hope all the lions are normal enough to think properly..
but I am gonna give the new actor a chance..and sanaya needs our support too..she overworked during kidnapping track and didn't bag any awards..poor her..!!

I love Sanaya nd I'll follow her wenever she comes on a new show or something, cz she is most definitely one of d most commited people in d industry. But watching Khushi with anyone else would be a pure torture for me, nd one can bear only so much pain. But as far as the 3 concerned parties r concerned m done.
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: apurvachanda

barun is leaving bcoz after this sheetal track his character n role will be sidelined by the ph..n it was just a mere excuse by ph that the channel is to be shut down..dey litreally wanted to shut down geet..aftr 2 mnths sumthng star one channel closed..so its all 4lions mistake..dey always do it with dere shows..same thng happend with dmg too..so its nt new fr dem..

See they might have ignored Geet, like wat they have done with IPK for about a month now, but they didn't shut the show, the channel closed down. I for one m not going to lay the whole blame on just one of d parties, cz my fried no one can clap with just one hand.
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srija.singh04

Well the point is if he is indeed leaving why can't they end the show, cz anyways most people aren't going to follow it anymore. And I as a fan m feeling betrayed by all three of them, we can dish out all d dirt on d PH but I don't think the actor and the channel r blameless as well.

Yep u r true, anyways show has lost the essence. They should end the show instead of stretching like bubblegum.