Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

KUCH TO HAI!!!!

ilovevirat21 Senior Member
ilovevirat21
ilovevirat21

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
arghhh!!!

manvi! i swear i love you, but your jasoosi/news reporter crap is really getting up my a**!!!
IS THERE NO END TO YOUR NOSINESS!!!??? you know the vadhera's are mega proud people, mega cocky, mega high society up themselves people! you know whats happened in the past when your tongue and brain has just run away from you, but STILL you dont give up! JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! 
i cannot stand nosy people.

and all nia fans...i swear im not bashing her...but W*F is going on?! why does she feel the need to be so nosy?! 
yes i know karan/sb story needs to be unravelled, but for heavens sake, the CV'S can explore this avenue in different ways!

after all, if they can cure manvi, and get her married within TWO WEEKS...then im sure they could have got another bakhra to open this storyline!!!

mega annoyed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annaanthonyjs1234Kryan4ever

annaanthony Groupbie
annaanthony
annaanthony

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
She was always Nosey from the beginning... Why will they show her different now... Though she always has her tongue and brains misplaced she has her heart set at the right position...

Her nosiness is because she cares... She wants to see bua smile as she had seen in her photo... And quoting from the recent TT article, she knows that bua has something hidden in her which she is not able to share, and she know how difficult it is for her to not open up to others... And now when she knows something she is surely not gonna stop...

She is Maanvi, she does nt stop when she puts her heart in to help someone or when she wishes to do something... 

And why should she stop... She is not wrong here... When she knows she is right , she should not stop for the sake of ppl who are wrong...

Hell did she listen to when her own sister whom she values more than her life asked her to break her friendship with Virat for no reason...So tat is maanvi for us... She does what she thinks is right...

P.S: And no i have not taken it as bashing Nia/Maanvi... But tat u have just put ur view in open  to discuss... Thanks for the post...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu1989ilovevirat21Suarezalicemath

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top