Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 8th November 2012 (Page 4)

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thank u for ths

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Nice wil shalini.
arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I knew you would bring special attention to this Shalini
 Khushi manages to keep Aarav from falling, but Sheetal rolls down the stair case.

Ydayz epi was real good. Bang on reactions of Arnav when he said half amused half exasparated "Sheetal if something happened I would KNOW" .

also when khushi says she trusts him and it oculdve happend in college. He was like "oh thanks my wifey. oh mo u are trusting wrong i didn't do anythin in the first place" expression

I also liked that they did not show Arnav  lifting up sheetal and place her on bed coz she fell. I really think it was HP who helpedWink

Btw doesnt falling stairs seem to be TM of someone else.. Shouldnt we inbestigate Sheetal - Shyam connection?

Once before when Khushi fainted as Arnav got her bangles, he was sick worried and was beside her on bed and said " Khushi don't even try to move. Be here for whole day" and when she said she is fine he was trying desp to call doc but responded to her saiying "Yeah Right" but still kept trying doc.. all this when entire family around.

Now when sheetal fell he didn't even come any near.. wow I liked this fact very much Dancing

He saying 
"stay"  to sheetal was no where near "maat jaao" to khushi.. I was jumping with joy again..

Hopefully all will be well... Smile

Edited by arnavocean6 - 09 November 2012 at 4:21am
guyinoblivion Goldie
guyinoblivion
guyinoblivion

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
good one dear

Most probably Arnav knows who slept with Sheetal on that day ...you could actually see a smirk on his face when Sheetal was leaving. But he didnt care to say anything because he didnt  have proof. He thinks Sheetal came back to break his marriage and take Aarav as his son legally. She does not know the bond Khushi and Arnav share so she is confused on why Khushi is not angry with Arnav.LOL

Arnav will find the person who ever slept with Sheetal and make him accept it and take Aarav back, because the main concern for Arnav is Khushi's happiness. she is unhappy for Aarav not having a father.

I am not sure how the missing Arnav piece will be handled in couple of weeks.

Edited by guyinoblivion - 09 November 2012 at 8:18am
-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Shalini!!!

Go to top