Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 8th November 2012 (Page 3)

Arshi143 Senior Member
Arshi143
Arshi143

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wil! Hope he has some trick up his sleeve n sorts this out before the likely Braun sobti resignation :s can't imagine how it will go after that :s arnav khushi alag nahin ho sakte! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

taklima_naj Senior Member
taklima_naj
taklima_naj

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I dint watch todays eposide before but just now watched, it was really good and made me hunger to watch them for more years, (Barun looked hot today as usual)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76samin6

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Oh my god...i thought i qas the only one seeing that pain in Aaravs eyes..

Being a mom what came across to me was *someone pks save ne from this wonan*.

N i thought i was imagining it...but u caught that too...

What a positive post sweet i love ur emotions play on khushi n arnav...
Its magical to see thegrowth in Arnavs character n its beautiful to see how he plays it out.

Its a shame we cant enjoy a beatiful storylibe n word game in the shadow of all the commotion around speculations n controversies.

Anyhow i m glad ur continuosly makibg ur daily post n helping the few who r genuinly interested ine the story more than
What is going around with the lead.

I m enjoying it n taking it on day at a tine n so i totally loved ur take n was delighted to read the analysis.

Thnq shalini.

Hugs
Avni

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshinancynairShalini76

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
amazing take..

Shalini76

simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I have been reading your posts for a while but I dont think i commented before. Thank you very much.

Shalini76

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis dear and thank you so much for such a positive post ! ClapHug

Shalini76

-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Shalini,

Sorry no post from me today, things have been crazy on work front and personal front with new home etc. That's didn't reserve the place too as I was not sure.

I know things are crazy on forum as well as IPK team too...Honestly I am very upset about Barun leaving!! Oh!! Well all good things must come to an end for new things to start!!!

As usual very insightful post!! ClapClapClapAfter Barun's news I was not sure if I am even wanted to write anything, but after reading your post I got inspired and penned down some thoughts but I am DEAD TIRED Dead...and don't think will be able to complete it!! So will save it for tomorrow!!!

Just one thought, now since we all know that Barun is leaving my only request, hope and prayer is to end Arnav's track logically with losing core of characters and the story.

crazyforarshiShalini76

demigod Groupbie
demigod
demigod

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@shalini

thanks shalini 4 posting WIL. i thot u wudnt...tho there was enuf fodder for thots...but the way it was all executed...was bleh! kya ho raha tha bhagwaan jaane...one moment smth was happenin n the nxt smth else!
Thank u thank u for sharing ur WIL...n please do give a heads-up the day u stop writing and sharing WIL. abb 4lions/barun twice dhamaaka phod chuke hai n like a fool...everytime  they cry wolf i get sad...every single time like a fool. neways...so the day u stop sharing ur WIL do give a headsup...tats gonna be the last straw.

i cnt believe Sheetal went with...this one time u ver so drunk...Arnav is not known to lose his control other than seeing Khushi in his fav red. but no wonder Khushi is so gullible...so far shes seen him play drums show interest in football as well as play basketball. so i think anything thats thrown at her at this point is acceptable by her...coz she dsnt know Arnav of college times et all. But Arnav wud neva do neth wrong or neth to offend a woman.

sacch mein kal ka epi was weird...

Arnav: Do you trust me?

Khushi: Hmm.

Arnav: *I'll fix everything*

Khushi: *I'll fix everything*

i mean it was soo weird. even the end of the epi ysday...wot was tat abt? kiss mitti ki banni ho! i mean...is Arnav happy she understands tat hes gona do smth drastic and shes supporting him so hes amazed?? sometimes i feel Khushi shud shutup n let ppl speak. Arnav is really a mad-man to want to be with her :D

Arnav was happy to see Sheetal leave...tat was some serious woohoo-smile he had. only changed wen he saw Aarav. why was Arnav happy 2 c Sheetal leave? i mean even if she leaves...the claim of her tat the kid is his still dsnt change. wot now, hes looking for temporary happiness jus like Khushi...the same way Khushi wanted 2 make Aarav temp-happy with fathers day!?

i agree with u on this one...Arnav's "stay" is smth Sheetal shudnt comply with...her days are numbered.

Sheetal character is complicated. She puts out things and then backs out speaking out loud tat she dsnt want neth but she lets things come out. even if theres something she needs from Raizadas shes creating a mess right now. wot is her purpose. Khushis done exactly wot she wanted...yet shes throwing tantrums and creating ruckus. why? wot does she want!! dsnt want to stay in the house...her fall dint seem fake. creates a ruckus so tat whole family stops her.

i mean wot is goin on...looks like only Arnav Singh Raizada can get us some answers!!

crazyforarshiShalini76

Go to top