Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What I LOVED: 8th November 2012 (Page 2)

samin6 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

Loved your analysis as usual.
Very annoyed with Khushi today. I totally disliked the way in which she was trying to stop Sheetal from leaving. Also it is not her placeto make decisions for Aarav. It is his mother's and father's responsibility.
Not sure if Khushi will ever learn to stay out of others' business.

May be that is the plan between ARSHI

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
THNX for such a positive  post.
Atyay Senior Member

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis!!!  Clap
fatim28 Senior Member

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
thx u so much I always wait for ur analysis every day
ho u will continue even if BS leave or take a break
Aruni. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thankz Shalini... Was waiting for ur analysis after such a shady episode... 
And thankz for not bringing up off screen stuff to the analysis.
Plz post the analysis for friday episode soon... Bet it's gonna be a real intense one!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dharave Newbie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
What drama man, off screen more than on screen! Thanks for such an amazing WIL today, I wasn't able to enjoy today's episode as thoroughly, but you cheered me up! This segment was my favorite:

Arnav: Do you trust me?

Khushi: Hmm.

Arnav: *I'll fix everything*

Khushi: *I'll fix everything*

A strange time to ask for trust.

A strange way to offer trust.

You've summarized Khushi's and Arnav's standpoints brilliantly. There's Khushi, who loves and trusts her husband yet she's not focused on him; her senses are all entirely on Sheetal and Aarav. Once again, great connection between the bball game and Khushi playing for Sheetal's team. Honestly, it was so heartbreaking to see her attempting to leave Arnav for his own good (and like I said yesterday: Ha!). Arnav knows the root of her distress, he knows now it wasn't mere jealousy his wife was dealing with; how could he remain blind and indifferent to her state? He knows Khushi well enough to know she would attempt something crazy like this, and he was prepared for it. He understood her decision (however harebrained and illogical) as well as her heart, and instead of reacting in anger at her obvious mistrust and misunderstanding of the entire situation, he offered her comfort and love. They're really perfect for each other. Arnav, Khushi and their "hamesha". 

It was endearing though that even if he is confused and knows that 1. Sheetal is up to something, 2. Khushi supports him, but still doesn't trust his word ' he still sits with Khushi and tries to figure out a way. He asks her help and support on every step - though I think Khushi feels Arnav asked her support for him to accept Aarav, not for getting to the truth.

For her, she is at the truth; for Arnav, truth isn't anywhere even close!

Then there's Arnav, who has finally been made aware of all the action that has been taking place right under his nose- I could see his frustration at being turned into a plaything between the two women, both fighting over him and an issue that doesn't even exist. He saw the DNA report and he heard Sheetal claim he was too drunk (btw, a big thank you to the member who pointed out that one cannot consume in high quantities when one is a diabetic- thank you for showing common sense) but he knows he is not Aarav's father and that's that- he doesn't need any proof, the entire issue is moot as far as he's concerned. He doesn't know why Sheetal's doing this, but now that she has forced herself onto his radar she better get ready to face the heat. I loved the way you explained his reaction to Sheetal at the end:

The way he told Sheetal to stay ' we'd advise Sheetal to run! His manner stated ' now, I want to see what it is you're after. His eyes seem to be scanning Sheetal trying to see thru her.

And I hope he does go ASR on Sheetal. Or Khushi's Vikral Roop, actually that would be pretty awesome.

Aarav. Ah, this little boy is at the heart of it all isn't he? For now it appears so. Despite all the misunderstanding and mystery surrounding this little guy, I love how well he has connected with Arnav! Their bonding is really something to watch. It melted my heart when he held Arnav's hand and confided that he was his only friend. Arnav's promise to stay in touch despite his confusion was really sweet.

Aarav asked Arnav to visit him as he was his only friend.

Arnav accepts Aarav's request.

The favor? --> Yikes! Could be!

While Sheetal is taking Aarav away, he turns to look at Arnav as though, he isn't happy to leave with Sheetal, if only Arnav would stop him.

However, I may be wrong, Aarav seemed to show a bit of plea in his eyes, a request ' maybe a fear.

Given their recent bonding, I interpreted that look as reluctance to leave his newfound friend. Someone, who in the space of a few days, helped him to win; whether it was a game of basketball or a trophy in his school competition. Someone who won his trust and maybe did adopt the role of father figure in his life. But, it very well could be fear as well! I don't know why I can't let go of my suspicion that Sheetal has been playing this little kid all along. If Sheetal was leaving earlier than planned, maybe Aarav was afraid he had failed at achieving whatever goal he was assigned and would be punished. And that could be another reason he wanted Arnav to stop them from leaving. Sheetal leaving earlier than planned could also explain the fall (preplanned? convenient accident?), but then I'm on high alert with this woman at all times. Me and my crazy suspicions! I don't doubt she's lying, her behavior has been really really sneaky and manipulative, but I can't understand the "why" behind it all. Yes, now what???

Until your next post!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chowna Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
i was waiting for u r post amounfg all other posts of barun 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Exactly ASR is back in action and this time he has full control over his hot head and mind because he understood very well that Khushi is totally trapped by the witch.
I loved the epi for the first time after ages BUT Sobti quitting ruined everything. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top