Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What I LOVED: 8th November 2012

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

What I LOVED: 8th November 2012

Hmm... Nice to see Arnav waking up and smelling the sugar-free, bitter coffee!

And Arnav is right. Alert citizens Khushi should get some more sleep!

Arnav & Khushi

Arnav: Do you trust me?

Khushi: Hmm.

Arnav: *I'll fix everything*

Khushi: *I'll fix everything*

A strange time to ask for trust.

A strange way to offer trust.

Trust me? Always!

Khushi decides to leave in the middle of the night. She remembers he asked her to promise him she's never leave him, but then she pushes back that memory for Aarav's sake. Does she really think she can? Even if Arnav wasn't alert to her actions, come morning, wouldn't he follow her and bring her back?

One of the first things that Arnav asked was: even if this was true, would you leave me? Khushi seems to hear only the latter part of the question. She seems to have missed how he began the question – 'even if this was true'.

Arnav has been telling Khushi repeatedly that Aarav cannot be his son. Now, however, the matter is way more serious; his Khushi was about to leave him.

Finally, he has to tell her that – 'Arnav and Khushi would always remain together.'

Khushi trusts Arnav – as she puts it. However, somehow, she doesn't believe that he is telling the truth about Sheetal. Khushi is quick to give her reasons and even reiterate them for him, however, she is not waiting to hear his reasons – quite like the time when she drove around with Aarav and Arnav followed her trying to get her attention to tell her that he was with her; but Khushi drove on, because she was so focused on saving Aarav.

Khushi seems to be saying, trust me, I trust you, only in this maybe you're lying. Don't justify, I trust you – you don't need to be ashamed over something that happened in college.

Arnav: Honestly Confused

Arnav's honesty is seen when he goes to confront Sheetal about whatever Khushi tells him. He refutes altogether that he has anything to do with Sheetal's son.

It isn't clear where Arnav goes off to after hearing from Khushi about him being the father of Aarav and seeing the DNA test report. Hopefully, he hasn't been driving around mindlessly, and has been making some real checks on ex-girlfriend.  However, at the same time, Arnav cannot seem to refuse being a friend to Aarav. It is nice to see how level headed this chap is.

Arnav didn't for one second trust what Sheetal had to say. Though no one listened to him, yet, he firmly believes that he knows what happened, and whatever Sheetal says never happened.

It seems he is trying to understand what is going on in his house – why is Sheetal trying to prove that Aarav is Arnav's son! As far as he knew, Sheetal was a friend with whom he gelled, had a few dates, but broke off because it wasn't love. That Sheetal would show up years later with a son whom she claims to be his child mightn't have been his remotest imagination.

The way he told Sheetal to stay – we'd advise Sheetal to run! His manner stated – now, I want to see what it is you're after. His eyes seem to be scanning Sheetal trying to see thru her.

It was endearing though that even if he is confused and knows that 1. Sheetal is up to something, 2. Khushi supports him, but still doesn't trust his word – he still sits with Khushi and tries to figure out a way. He asks her help and support on every step - though I think Khushi feels Arnav asked her support for him to accept Aarav, not for getting to the truth.

For her, she is at the truth; for Arnav, truth isn't anywhere even close!

I hope Arnav has a trick up his sleeve – a something planning in his mind to solve the mystery of Sheetal.

Khushi: Jaagruk Naagrik

Khushi is so keen to prove her love and trust for Arnav that she doesn't even let him speak what he wants to. She firmly believes that Arnav is Aarav's father even though Arnav's hasn't accepted it even once.

Khushi believes every word Sheetal says. She doesn't see that Arnav is refuting what Sheetal is saying, and he leaves because Khushi isn't seeing it from Arnav's viewpoint at all. Even later, when he tries to tell her that he wasn't a chap like that in college, she tries to calm him by telling him it was ok. Arnav again tries to explain that what Sheetal is saying isn't true, and she again stops him by telling him that he doesn't need to justify himself.

Arnav knows very well that in her zeal to do what she thinks is right, Khushi is ignoring the fact that Arnav would not lie to her at all, even if it was something embarrassing. This man has shared with her the details of his mother's suicide and his father's affair with another woman. He's told her how misses his mother even now. He's told her that even though he was ready to marry her, when he heard about Garima, he could not understand anything and could not decide immediately.

It's been some time that Arnav hasn't had any qualms sharing his darkest secrets with Khushi.

It is nice that the chap before her is the Arnav of today who loves her and knows her, not the ASR of yesterday who would've yelled 'Enough', spoken his mind, ignored giving any explanation, and walked away.

As of now, Khushi is playing on Sheetal's team – refusing to let Arnav have the ball (a chance to speak). Yet, the moment Arnav gets the ball and plays with it, Khushi might soon see the dusht aurat in action too.

As of now Sheetal has seen Khushi's Jaagruk Naagrik persona - would love for Sheetal to see Khushi's Vikraal roop!

Sheetal Falls?

Oh my! The dame refused to explain and was ready with her side of the story – not just ignoring Arnav's refusal but actually not letting him speak. Apparently, she has Khushi playing for her. In all her naivete, even as Arnav is stating that Sheetal's story is a lie, Khushi still is bent on not listening to Arnav and focus on Aarav getting a Dad in Arnav.

She makes sure she tells everyone of leaving the next day when Arnav comes on the scene – for thanking him.

The surety with which Sheetal claims that Arnav got drunk and forgot all about the graduation night, and broke off with her – it's only matched by Arnav's shock at hearing Sheetal say what she is saying. She doesn't miss a beat telling Arnav that she isn't interested in letting him have Aarav or taking money from him – even when Arnav states that he isn't the kid's father.

She rushes to pack away her stuff and leave to make it clear that she isn't interested in anything except Aarav.

Ah! The nice crucial moment when something interesting happens:

>>Khushi is trying to help Sheetal, but because Sheetal is attempting to do have her way – she trips and falls.

>> Khushi manages to keep Aarav from falling, but Sheetal rolls down the stair case.

Aarav

Aarav asked Arnav to visit him as he was his only friend.

Arnav accepts Aarav's request.

The favor?

While Sheetal is taking Aarav away, he turns to look at Arnav as though, he isn't happy to leave with Sheetal, if only Arnav would stop him.

However, I may be wrong, Aarav seemed to show a bit of plea in his eyes, a request – maybe a fear.

Arnav probably saw all this.

Now what!? Looking forward to seeing it!

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

leezasvasyasfargem_14dharavedua_foreverbammuBarunlover1cebelminnumademigodxyzw231honeygirll277Sugata_misvmiblrgalIshi2012Archu61Msserialfan123craziefanbanglescrazyforarshiipkfrncAtyayfatim28msleeCuriousmindlovesharunzahrazararshiipkknd-Reader-sadianabilifsaal044asr13dprovernancynairUKLotusShweta1691sslmay11sabz105Paramjittulip21highonshowsDoJinsweetmadhurinonasiNothingLastsCetroniaCyberpsychooofairy_stardustAruni.stg1Chaituv-SI-Sidda8.vrshn.caskertrina2010anjsCandYlicious_Sdrunkiiebabe..Khaleesi...Brooke.MysticaldivineNestleToulousepolly_mk

soppy Senior Member
soppy
soppy

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
LOL...thanks for this in between everything thats been going on.
samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I was touched with your analysis of what Aarav was doing when he looked at Arnav. I think the kid knows his mother and knows she is up to something. As for what Sheetal said- it was evident that she was lying. Remember Arnav had diabetes from when he was young, so evidently he would not have got drunk on any occasion, because he has to be aware of his sugar level. We have seen how conscious he is of eating sweets.
 I think anyone in Khushi's position would be confused, and when Arnav comforted her remembered what he said to her- hamesha sabhalta rahunga after Khushi said "Sabhal liya."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dharaveBarunlover1ipkfrnczahrazarsabz105

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Sheetal wants the money? If not, why would she mention it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dharavezahrazarsamin6

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Wow Shalini wonderful...with so many post thats syas abt all the behind the scene drama u truly gave the real flavor of episode analysis...

A gr8 big hug for seeing it with a positive note and coming up with ur WIL...your post gives a hope to see for upcoming episodes...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najipkfrnczahrazarsabz105

bangles Senior Member
bangles
bangles

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis as usual.
Very annoyed with Khushi today. I totally disliked the way in which she was trying to stop Sheetal from leaving. Also it is not her placeto make decisions for Aarav. It is his mother's and father's responsibility.
Not sure if Khushi will ever learn to stay out of others' business.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

svmi Senior Member
svmi
svmi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Thank you. Some one thought about on screen drama. Enjoyed your write up very much.

sabz105

gurfanz Goldie
gurfanz
gurfanz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thx I am upset after everything 

sabz105

Go to top