Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Just let him go... (Page 3)

serendipitous Senior Member
serendipitous
serendipitous

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by green_tea

Originally posted by serendipitous

I understand his point of view, long hours of daily shooting can get pretty tiring and he is not a strong guy to begin with, also as I had mentioned in another post too, he did look bored.

Barun had also said he gets bored of things pretty quickly, don't blame him at all, have been in this situation myself and no amount of cajoling by my colleagues made me want to go back. This break will rejuvenate him and bring him back for newer and better entertainment.

Yes, just let him go.

yeah, he does seem kinda frail these days...not really the type who can withstand a lot of pressure.

Smile In Barun's own words in an interview, "Bhagwan ne kaha, jao khao piyo aish karo phir wapas aajao, yeh log mujhse acting karwanelage!" I guess the acting did get a little too much for him! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tea

serendipitous Senior Member
serendipitous
serendipitous

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ebanerjee

I am sure we'll catch up with his new projects just like some people did with this one...

IPPKND introduced me to Barun Sobti since I only knew about Sanaya Irani before. 

But i wouldn't mind saying that if the man comes up afresh in a new project, count me in a viewer as well because,  the man truly does have talent. 

I look forward to that! Tongue

ebanerjee

Prettyaish123 Senior Member
Prettyaish123
Prettyaish123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Now see how you guys feel when something bad happens to your show...
When Giaa (original gopi) was kicked out of Saathiya, all fans of Saathiya were so heartbroken...
Now I can understand how you guys feel, especially avid ARSHI lovers...
I'm sorry Guys, I'm feeling very bad for you guys...

green_tea

-Aliza- Goldie
-Aliza-
-Aliza-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Its not about letting him go.. its about ArShi's story..which will be ruined if the show is continued without him. That's what most of us are worried about. Ans as far as Barun is concerned, you're right its his choice and he has every right to leave the show. I'll be supporting him no matter what. Just want IPKKND to end on a happy note with original cast. 

Edited by -Aliza- - 08 November 2012 at 5:48pm

ebanerjee

green_tea Senior Member
green_tea
green_tea

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahemgopi123

Now see how you guys feel when something bad happens to your show...
When Giaa (original gopi) was kicked out of Saathiya, all fans of Saathiya were so heartbroken...
Now I can understand how you guys feel, especially avid ARSHI lovers...
I'm sorry Guys, I'm feeling very bad for you guys...

hey dear...how are you? how is SNS forum? i haven't visited in ages...hope all is well. yeah, it's bad news for IPK fans, but difference here is that giaa was fired and barun quit by himself. however, it did not affect saathiya too much as they found a quick replacement who has settled in well and been accepted...whereas barun leaving IPK will cause major problems for the show as the whole story is built around his character...whereas SNS has other key characters who keep the show alive.
ebanerjee Groupbie
ebanerjee
ebanerjee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I can't believe im saying this now...but seeing today's episode, it hurts sooo much to think that there won't a Sarun anymore in sometime soon and all the magic will soon be gone.

So sad indeed. Disapprove
Amanda.Lim IF-Dazzler
Amanda.Lim
Amanda.Lim

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Finally I found someone who thinks like me..Wink

ebanerjee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index