Posted: 11 years ago
If they would just end the show, I could be at peace with the whole mess.  It's the uncertainty of it all that's causing the angst.
i wonder who exactly it is that wants to continue the show after all this mess? coz they would be pretty damn stubborn to do so. i'm guessing it's SP coz the PH seems to have lost interest long back.
Originally posted by ebanerjee

I never thought SJ would comment on my post haha...a big fan truly.

-Thanks

🤗🤗🤗
I understand his point of view, long hours of daily shooting can get pretty tiring and he is not a strong guy to begin with, also as I had mentioned in another post too, he did look bored. 

Barun had also said he gets bored of things pretty quickly, don't blame him at all, have been in this situation myself and no amount of cajoling by my colleagues made me want to go back. This break will rejuvenate him and bring him back for newer and better entertainment. 

Yes, just let him go.
Originally posted by serendipitous

I understand his point of view, long hours of daily shooting can get pretty tiring and he is not a strong guy to begin with, also as I had mentioned in another post too, he did look bored.

Barun had also said he gets bored of things pretty quickly, don't blame him at all, have been in this situation myself and no amount of cajoling by my colleagues made me want to go back. This break will rejuvenate him and bring him back for newer and better entertainment.

Yes, just let him go.

yeah, he does seem kinda frail these days...not really the type who can withstand a lot of pressure.
I am sure we'll catch up with his new projects just like some people did with this one...

IPPKND introduced me to Barun Sobti since I only knew about Sanaya Irani before. 

But i wouldn't mind saying that if the man comes up afresh in a new project, count me in a viewer as well because,  the man truly does have talent. 
Originally posted by green_tea

yeah, he does seem kinda frail these days...not really the type who can withstand a lot of pressure.

😊 In Barun's own words in an interview, "Bhagwan ne kaha, jao khao piyo aish karo phir wapas aajao, yeh log mujhse acting karwanelage!" I guess the acting did get a little too much for him! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ebanerjee

I am sure we'll catch up with his new projects just like some people did with this one...

IPPKND introduced me to Barun Sobti since I only knew about Sanaya Irani before. 

But i wouldn't mind saying that if the man comes up afresh in a new project, count me in a viewer as well because,  the man truly does have talent. 

I look forward to that! ðŸ˜›
Now see how you guys feel when something bad happens to your show...
When Giaa (original gopi) was kicked out of Saathiya, all fans of Saathiya were so heartbroken...
Now I can understand how you guys feel, especially avid ARSHI lovers...
I'm sorry Guys, I'm feeling very bad for you guys...
Its not about letting him go.. its about ArShi's story..which will be ruined if the show is continued without him. That's what most of us are worried about. Ans as far as Barun is concerned, you're right its his choice and he has every right to leave the show. I'll be supporting him no matter what. Just want IPKKND to end on a happy note with original cast.  Edited by -Aliza- - 11 years ago