ebanerjee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know as much as everyone in this forum doesn't want BS to quit or ARSHI magic to die or this love story to end...[including me, including you, including every single member of this forum]

...The man clearly wants to go. Not last night, not two weeks ago, but i guess from two MONTHS ago when the whole zee news chaos started.

We just didn't want to believe back then and now we have no other option.

To be honest, i don't think Barun Sobti cares anymore [and i don't mean in a negative way] He probably thinks just like the pH that the show has run its course, and his role is done...so why not move on Bollywood or other projects.

Let the man go, really. If he's determined then there's nothing we can do about it.

Also I'd rather prefer the show to just end, than butchering the love story completely and mock it even more than what's already being done.

- I wish him good luck, so should you.

Edited by ebanerjee - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi your,s is the very sensible post about BS 's leaving...how can any artist play a same character day in and day out for more than a year?they are actors and they need new Chalenge all the time so he made a good decision also it's bit late in my opinion...
ebanerjee thumbnail
Thank you and with his new article up in the air, i guess my post makes even more sense ... ðŸ˜­
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If they just ended it I'd actually make my peace with it and not mind so much but the fact that they want to carry it on and with a replacement (possibly as ASR) it just makes it like an open wound.
ebanerjee thumbnail
Yea exactly...why on planet earth continue on with a new lead or replacement with Sanaya... do they honestly think that those fans who are shearing tears for Barun quitting and the loss of ASR, will even acknowledge the track??

Hell say hello to 0 trps and no fan follower whatsoever
green_tea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good post. he's obviously tired and fed up, (and it shows in his appearence and performance) and has been for a long while now. he's probably decided that there's more to life than IPKKND, which is anyway on its last legs and really should wrap up now, on a neat and happy note.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think what people are worried about is that the show will be ruin if they continue this show without him. We cant even go back to the old scenes, knowing that the story has been totally ruined. It's better to end it now when he is here... We will get some peace and so will Ipkknd team. Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
ebanerjee thumbnail
Just for the sake of us loyal fans who sticked through this drama through thick and thin, they should really end the show before Barun officially leaves ...and end with a happy note.

It'll all make us happy, reallyEdited by ebanerjee - 11 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree 100%

my siggy says it all
ebanerjee thumbnail
I never thought SJ would comment on my post haha...a big fan truly.

-ThanksEdited by ebanerjee - 11 years ago