India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Just let him go...

ebanerjee Groupbie
ebanerjee
ebanerjee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I know as much as everyone in this forum doesn't want BS to quit or ARSHI magic to die or this love story to end...[including me, including you, including every single member of this forum]

...The man clearly wants to go. Not last night, not two weeks ago, but i guess from two MONTHS ago when the whole zee news chaos started.

We just didn't want to believe back then and now we have no other option.

To be honest, i don't think Barun Sobti cares anymore [and i don't mean in a negative way] He probably thinks just like the pH that the show has run its course, and his role is done...so why not move on Bollywood or other projects.

Let the man go, really. If he's determined then there's nothing we can do about it.

Also I'd rather prefer the show to just end, than butchering the love story completely and mock it even more than what's already being done.

- I wish him good luck, so should you.

Edited by ebanerjee - 08 November 2012 at 4:50pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanmustiannedvdvSS24random94nancy_ipkknddramaybaaz.dhivyfatprincessswatsogreen_teasquiviFalciparumviv04Meena1428Crazy_1001norolimnomad.nesssabz105SavyDobrev-Aliza-kitty25trishy13Ree1306emistrymaalooHeebsAmanda.Lim-ayeshabfd-tiahaldersbk2

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hi your,s is the very sensible post about BS 's leaving...how can any artist play a same character day in and day out for more than a year?they are actors and they need new Chalenge all the time so he made a good decision also it's bit late in my opinion...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ebanerjeegreen_teaserendipitoussabz105

ebanerjee Groupbie
ebanerjee
ebanerjee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you and with his new article up in the air, i guess my post makes even more sense ... Cry
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
If they just ended it I'd actually make my peace with it and not mind so much but the fact that they want to carry it on and with a replacement (possibly as ASR) it just makes it like an open wound.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

ebanerjee Groupbie
ebanerjee
ebanerjee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Yea exactly...why on planet earth continue on with a new lead or replacement with Sanaya... do they honestly think that those fans who are shearing tears for Barun quitting and the loss of ASR, will even acknowledge the track??

Hell say hello to 0 trps and no fan follower whatsoever

sabz105

green_tea Senior Member
green_tea
green_tea

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
good post. he's obviously tired and fed up, (and it shows in his appearence and performance) and has been for a long while now. he's probably decided that there's more to life than IPKKND, which is anyway on its last legs and really should wrap up now, on a neat and happy note.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ebanerjeeserendipitoussabz105

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I think what people are worried about is that the show will be ruin if they continue this show without him. We cant even go back to the old scenes, knowing that the story has been totally ruined. It's better to end it now when he is here... We will get some peace and so will Ipkknd team.

Edited by Baki - 08 November 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tea-Aliza-kitty25SaraJLmusicfan5

ebanerjee Groupbie
ebanerjee
ebanerjee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Just for the sake of us loyal fans who sticked through this drama through thick and thin, they should really end the show before Barun officially leaves ...and end with a happy note.

It'll all make us happy, really

Edited by ebanerjee - 08 November 2012 at 4:43pm

kitty25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index