feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This forum has become a place of mourning...there is no happiness at all coming here today...

...Why are we behaving like  obsessive lovers ( i am one too...but i am coming to terms)...if BS has to go ...let him go...he has a life and we have a life outside IPK too...

Is this the end of the world...? ...reading some post i feel like we are finished ...our life is finished with Barun's leaving...

Like every relationship...even our relation with BS...and IPK...it was great as long as it lasted...now we have to move on...

...If IPK is going to be continued with new faces ...lets give it a try and a chance...maybe it might not be great...or  maybe something better waiting down the corner...we never know...

...We have to let Barun go...his memories will always linger in our hearts...and  some of us might shed a few tears ...everytime we think of him...or when we see the past episodes...

But we have to remember ...he is doing what is best for him and his family and life...so we have  to do what is best for us also...cherish the moments we spent with IPK and Barun...and remember him with a smile...and let him go...

...Time is the best healer...i am sure we will all find a lot of stuff to do and think about after this fire of Barun quitting dies of and he is gone...

...and also we will be seeing him in movies and maybe in other shows also ...

...and if he ever comes back to us ...we might welcome him back gladly...or maybe as in real life...we might get attached to the new hero and might not know what to say or do ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for this🤗...i posted something along the same lines...no one even acknowledged the comment...😆
we get to live our lives the way we want ...so why can't BS...if we can have ambitions and aspirations...why can't he??...let him go and lets remember the good times...there's all those 'rabba veys' to take us back to those awesome days again and fill our hearts with happiness.

...Why are we behaving like  obsessive lovers....i know we are but
i LOLed at this...i was reminded of that psycho lover from fatal attraction...😆...Sobti ...beware...you might end up with rabbit in the boiling pot in your kitchen😆
feya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DoJin

thanks for this🤗...i posted something along the same lines...no one even acknowledged the comment...😆
we get to live our lives the way we want ...so why can't BS...if we can have ambitions and aspirations...why can't he??...let him go and lets remember the good times...there's all those 'rabba veys' to take us back to those awesome days again and fill our hearts with happiness.

...Why are we behaving like  obsessive lovers....i know we are but
i LOLed at this...i was reminded of that psycho lover from fatal attraction...😆...Sobti ...beware...you might end up with rabbit in the boiling pot in your kitchen😆

DoJin   Thank you...nice to know there are people thinking the same way...you spoke my heart out...
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree let Barun go.. we all have options... he has his life.. he needs to decide whats good for him.. if he thinks that leaving TV will be good then he can do that... 
we have other shows.. I have started watching Punar vivah and Madhubala and they are good... so njoi
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you...u have to accept what comes to you. There is no point in hanging and complaining...everything is already destined..so just enjoy what comes in ur platter.
feya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shilpi77

i agree let Barun go.. we all have options... he has his life.. he needs to decide whats good for him.. if he thinks that leaving TV will be good then he can do that... 

we have other shows.. I have started watching Punar vivah and Madhubala and they are good... so njoi

Thank you Shilpi for your opinion...i could never stay away from my IPK...but for the past few days i have been watching Punar Vivah,Pyar Ka Dard,Veera and Qubool Hai...and i am quite enjoying them...

...This is not a decision Barun took just yesterday or today...this has been done few months back...i am sure...

...and all that crying scenario on the sets...i am sure...it was time for  farewell...and he got emotional...nothing else...i am sure...

...will miss him...but i can live with it...
Edited by feya - 11 years ago
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U r absolutely right but I am gonna steer clear of Indian soaps from now on... I am only gonna finished shows now so that I don't attach myself to the show so much but I would definitely give Viraf a chance and if he's good then I'll keep watching the show.
taklima_naj thumbnail
Originally posted by: feya

Thank you Shilpi for your opinion...i could never stay away from my IPK...but for the past few days i have been watching Punar Vivah,Pyar Ka Dard,Veera and Qubool Hai...and i am quite enjoying them...

...This is not a decision Barun took just yesterday or today...this has been done few months back...i am sure...

...and all that crying scenario on the sets...i am sure...it was time for  farewell...and he got emotional...nothing else...i am sure...

...will miss him...but i can live with it...

I tried to watch those shows but dont feel attached like IPK and Arshi, just dont understand why SP finishes with Sarun
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shilpi77...yes Madhubala is going very good right now...i usually hate dialogue baazi...but the the main lead does it so well...i been following it and loving it ever since the crap after remarriage started in IPK.

@ feya...Qubool hai is from the same PH...so don't get too attached to it...they always mess up after few months...i been bitten twice first with Geet and now IPK...BTW...i'm following it too...but not crazy about it like IPK...you can also try Madhubala ...its quite good...the beginning might put you off...my advice try the epis after RK marries Madhu...if you like it then go back and watch the earlier epis.

@ farheen75...Exactly what i feel... lets wait and atleast give the guy a chance...even though we all know she'll end up with Arnav anyways...i'm actually quite excited to see someone else fall for khushi...and from some spoilers it appears he might be negative / grey character at first...so his falling for the pure hearted khushi will be worth watching, don't you think?