Barun's not going anywhere...

Arshi8968 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Just because Karan tweeted that Barun is leaving on November 23rd, doesn't mean he is! We haven't heard from Barun himself so how can we trust the tweet, it could have been that Karan's account has been hacked- because telly actors aren't allowed to display or give away such content! It's against their policy... plus I don't know if you've heard or not but Pashmeen also tweeted stating that he's not quitting so we should calm down but everyone thought it was fake so how can we depend on Karan's tweet! Even if his account wasn't hacked or something like that, he still wouldn't tweet something like that! Maybe it was an accident and he meant to say that Barun's leaving for a week or so because of his movie promotion! Calm down, I was very upset but then I decided not to listen to anyone except for Barun himself!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
correction dear-- pashmeen later tweeted that barun IS quitting the show!!!!
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
so just curious to ask; why would Pashmeen be tweeting about it when she does not want any kind of publicity?

arshifan2012 thumbnail
you know what...its too confusing damnit!!!!!! I seriously dont know!!!!! And really sorry if i sounded rude previously...its just that...its too depressing to even think ipkknd without barun and the others!!!!!!!!
urs_kkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is ... looong break... how long ... 
he himself knows after he goes on break . .show is going nowhere.. 
and it will be wrapped up soon ... 

and not only karan.. madhura also tweeted the same ... "everyone deserves a break"
I agree... Whatever you decide Barun .. I support you ... But I can't support IPKKND w/o you AS for IPKKND == ARSHI == BARUN+SANAYA ..

If any of you is missing from the pair... for it ends there !!! ðŸ˜­

It was a memorable ride on 1.75 years... I will always cherish these moments through Arshi scenes... 

Good luck to all !