Sanaya-The Show Stopper-AT#36 - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by DANGGG

her singing🤣 mausam hai suhana kapde dhone ka bahana ROLF
yepp shhe is funny thats why she is unique, she makes a person feel every emotion, funny,  sad, mental, and so many more she is truly 1 of a kind if only the girls were like here in real life then life would be more funDay Dreaming😆
Hayee actually the star awards are happening- I would want to go see the serial ppl in person 
Originally posted by romiebee2002

🤣  u know for a sec I thought u sang the song.. but no way u can sound like that

nooowayy thats not me lol its a remix of the original ROFLROFL,, hate to admit it but i ain't a singer😆
Congos 4 new AT!:) Very appropriate title. Sanaya indeed is the showstopper in maximum episodes,though that's hardly ever acknowledged!;(

🤣

All im going to say is that people need to understand how these actors work 9-12 hours a day for like 6 days a week.. so they deserve breaks as well 

I am rather happy that this is happening even if it was SI would be have been fine with it 😊

agree! they do deserve breaks. Though Roma i must add, this could hve been handled better. There was so much confusion going around and there still is. I wish they would just come out and give a yes or no answer. When you say "leaving for a break but dont know for how long" ppl are bound to think your'e leaving for good. So I would prefer a straight out answer.

I just want Sanaya out 😆 She played her character Khushi so well, kept up the show as much as she could, stuck with it till the end, and now all actors are leaving, y should she b left behind? i would prefer if she also left and got a better oppurtunity.
Aanya love the siggy that u have- the one yulz made it👍🏼
Originally posted by IMMI-

yepp shhe is funny thats why she is unique, she makes a person feel every emotion, funny,  sad, mental, and so many more she is truly 1 of a kind if only the girls were like here in real life then life would be more fun😆
i know one, but never mind this is SI at😉 so do u like SI in short hairs or like in khusi (hair) style
Originally posted by IMMI-

nooowayy thats not me lol its a remix of the original 🤣🤣,, hate to admit it but i ain't a singer😆

😆  im sure u could sing for SI when she comes infront of u 
Originally posted by ..Sanaya..

over the top is an understatement 😲 they hve gone mad!!! i just peeked outside and quickly came running back 🤣

no second year college 😳 i call college school 😆
yep your best of staying in here 😉😆,,, otherwise you might get infectedROFL,,,, ohh i see college thse were da days lol😆,,, soo did you watch todyas episode

😆  im sure u could sing for SI when she comes infront of u 

yeah imagiane

"ajj mausam hai suhana

line marne ka bahana"🤣