Loool No hello Hi today

loool yup i didd she cried i was like nahiii
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arshi_BS

Loool No hello Hi today

loool yup i didd she cried i was like nahiii

what did she cry lol only joking i know, i found it cool when Arnav grabbed her had and said you can't go in other words😳😆
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IMMI-

what did she cry lol only joking i know, i found it cool when Arnav grabbed her had and said you can't go in other words😳😆

loool u best be joking😛y u blushing forr it was soo sad wen she cried and was about to leave loool😆
IMMI- thumbnail

loool u best be joking😛y u blushing forr it was soo sad wen she cried and was about to leave loool😆

me not blushing for that me thinking if only i was stood der instead 😉🤣,, afterall she is ma raani😆,, huh sad come on juttnee don't got senti on me 😆, lol na joking it was abit sad and cute how she was gunna leave everything and go😊
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail

me not blushing for that me thinking if only i was stood der instead 😉🤣,, afterall she is ma raani😆,, huh sad come on juttnee don't got senti on me 😆, lol na joking it was abit sad and cute how she was gunna leave everything and go😊

Loool ahaha u wish u were thereee in his placee 😛ahah i bet u cried wen u watched it loool😆
im waiting wen for diwali so we can see her in a new sarii
IMMI- thumbnail

Loool ahaha u wish u were thereee in his placee 😛ahah i bet u cried wen u watched it loool😆
im waiting wen for diwali so we can see her in a new sarii

why would i wanna cry over that i will leave that to your girls to cry over moments like that i rather dream i was der instead  of barun like a normal guy would ahhahahahaROFL, im waiting for her radhaa dance hmm she going to look soo finee😉😆
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail

why would i wanna cry over that i will leave that to your girls to cry over moments like that i rather dream i was der instead  of barun like a normal guy would ahhahahaha🤣, im waiting for her radhaa dance hmm she going to look soo finee😉😆

Loool ahahah i know im waiting for her radha dance its coming on tom precapp she loooked awesomeee loool too good bet u were drooling whilst watching😆😉👏
IMMI- thumbnail

Loool ahahah i know im waiting for her radha dance its coming on tom precapp she loooked awesomeee loool too good bet u were drooling whilst watching😆😉👏

what is it coming on tomorrow can't wait hmmm naa i wasn't drooling i was more like saying waah your looking finee der and then after that i was dreaming i ws next to her dancing😳 😉🤣...