Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

<3 Happy Birthday, Gurprit (gk_09) <3 (Page 10)

VarunKiBiwi IF-Sizzlerz
VarunKiBiwi
VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Happy Birthdaaay Gurprit!! May all your wishes come true!! Lovely birthday thread Melissa!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

A single rose can be my garden...
                  a single friend, my world!
                                            ~Leo Buscaglia~

Hey Gur! Many many happy returns of the day! Have a fabulous birthday with loved one's and may you remain happy like always.

Love, Khushi
My Gifts
*Um gift pending =P*

Thank you Khushi Hug The gift was amazing ... Shahid-Amrita, one of my all time favourite couples Hug

1. Describe Gur in 5 words!
The opposite of: lazy, unapproachable, not helpful, unlikeable, un-funny! TongueLOL

I had a moment of denial because I skipped over the 'opposite' part LOL Thank you Fivr Hug

2. If you happen to meet Gur in REAL LIFE, how would you react?
Squeal like a Justin Bieber fangirl? BlushingROFL

LOL... embarrassment 101 LOL

Happy, happy, happiest of happy birthday Gur!! Hug You've been such an amazing friend and support for the past two years and I have NO idea what my life would have been without you! You're one of the most helpful and hardworking people I know on IF and that is something I have and will continue to take advantage of! TongueLOL I am now officially declaring your birthday a "No work day!" for you! Which means you get to go have fun and worry about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING while you enjoy today! Approve May you have an amazing birthday and an even more blessed year! HugSmile

My Gifts
"My presence in your life was a gift enough! Cool" LOLLOL

^^ IT is! Big smile Thank you Fivr Hug Your ace attitude has always been an inspiration! Thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed you. Unfortunately "no work day" turned into a "study for your midterm or else you'll fail day" OuchLOL Nonetheless, thank you once again Hug Keep smiling. 

Gur : We have not yet chatted much even formallyOuch I hope we set up a date soonBig smile... Wish you a very happy birthday..and may you have an awesome year ahead.Hug

Definitely ... I am yet to experience your awesomeness everyone keeps telling me about LOL Thanks alot Deeps Hug

You don't need 5 words! You only need one to describe gur's awesomeness: GURUJI!!!
ROFL please don't kill me Gur Embarrassed

anyways.. on to the actual task... 5 words! hhhmmm... I can't even think of 5 words right now... I guess "Awesome" x5?! No, for real though... imma be serious now! I think gur is dependable, responsible, a great friend, fun and ofcourse awesome!!!

Guru ji *glares* Thank you Gunster Hug

2. If you happen to meet Gur in REAL LIFE, how would you react? Tsk Tsk, some of you have already met her Tongue.

I would jump up and down for joy... there would probably be some awkward hugging involved... there might be some tears and squeals! And then gur would prolly be super embarrassed and pretend she doesn't know me at all! ROFL Be forewarned gur... this isexactly how it is gonna happen! LOL

Thanks for warning me. Now i know, whenever I see you, I'll simply just run the other way. LOL

At first I thought I would make an entire message in punjabi and I even started and then realized it made no sense whatsoever! *sigh* When ya gonna teach me punjabi gur? Ermm  Xmas BREAK! Big smile Hopefully I have a my lesson plans saved somewhere from Punjabi School LOLAnd you should feel extra special cuz I actually commissioned a gift for you LOL well more like bullied someone to make it ROFL Bullied?! Shocked Which poor soul ... typical Gun style. And then they call me Hitler *tsk tsk* LOL
Anyways, enough with my blabber and on to the real thing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Janamdin diyan baut baut vadhayian! I hope you have an awesomely amazing day and get tons of gifts and get to spend it doing exactly what you want! I am so super glad we're friends (and family) and get to work together on so many different things because you are just plain awesome! I know you have my back on so many different things and know I do too! Will be sending positivity up north to you today Embarrassed LOVE YA, my dear darling PIL! Hug

Thank you Gun Hug I love the gift - Rani Big smile You're my wing man or woman rather - I sometimes wonder, what would I do without you. Thank you for always being there for me Hug I really appreciate it. Hopefully I didn't keep you up to late the other night. Keep being awesome Big smile Love ya SIL! 

My Gifts

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY GURPITINDER JINDER BOBINDER PINDER MEET GEET PREET JOT =D

I wish you a very blessed an awesome birthday! Your the best and you know it ;D

Eat lotsss of cake and pray you get tons of gift shifts and love and happiness and all that good stuff too hehehehe!

Your dramaqueen,
ROSHPOSH

ROSHPINDERGEETMEETJEETTT! Hug Thank youuu!

I have a list of names for her starting from "Dont Angry Me"(ala Rowdy rathore styleCool) LOL to "Chupi Rustam" Tongue to "Headmistress" Evil Smile

Haha ... thank you Jyo Hug

2. If you happen to meet Gur in REAL LIFE, how would you react? Tsk Tsk, some of you have already met her Tongue.
I will ask her for a autograph and then print that autograph on my lappy as a wallpaper for managing JDJ , Uttaran and Big boss forums for over the years ROFL

LOLLL ... Filmy much LOL

Gur Many Many Happy Returns of the day .. May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life HugHugHug...Enjoy this day to the fullest Party PartyPartyand may u continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career Star..You are one of the most hardworking CM on IF and I really salute your efforts and dedication that you have shown over the years Clap

Thank you for all your wishes Jyo Hug You're quite awesome yourself! Thank you for always guiding me whenever I needed/approached you. Keep smiling <3

Sweet, helpful, funny, crazy, passionate!

Thanks Jaz Hug

I'd give her a big jaddu ki jappi for sure!!! Hug

Awww ... same Hug

Gur my love!! what would i do w/out you!! when i joined the Uttaran DT it was randomly and out of the blue because the forum was a mess and super hectic with the fan groups...it was overwhelming because i wasnt expecting what i got...but since day one you've been available and always ready to help...now that Taps coming back..i know i'll be bugging you more than ever! lol...but fikar not...i can handle them too...any way...enough about me...its your day...HAPPY BIRTHDAY luv!! hope you have a great bday...you're an amazing person and i wish you nothing but happiness and joy...may you be granted all of your hearts desiers...muah! Embarrassed

Thank you Jaz, for all your efforts and wishes Hug I'm always here whenever you need me. Hug Keep rocking!

1) Doggy [just cuz that's my nickname for her] LOL But it DOES describe her.. to an extent. LOL
2) Hitler [BC reference] Big smile
3) Thinking...Still!

Haathi ... Hitler's son (Tongue) LOL

rofl, i'm not sure.

It would be an awkward moment LOL

Happy Birthday to you Doggy! <3 Hope you have a great birthday. Big smile With lots of chocolate and gifts.. and chocolate i hope you send over to me because only I deserve chocolate. *stubborn muh* And, i'm not sure what else to say cuz i suck at birthday messages and also cuz I'm pretty distracted with my tongue right now. It feels all fuzzy at the tip and it's VERY uncomfortable. =/ What do you think I ate to make it like that? *sighs* Chalo, my dumb tongue doesn't like me. But it's not tongue day is it? It's BIRTH day. Your birthday. Blushing And um, you know like, get caked and stuff kay? I'll most probably show up at this birthday thread of yours and do the honours myself but in case i forget to cake you.. *throws a chocolate cake at your face* You is welcome. Approve What else should i bakwaas about? What do people usually go on about in birthday messages? Oh right! You're such a wonderful moderator, an amazing role model. I've always loved to see you around the forum... *rolls eyes*...You like that don't you? The fake compliments people give you? I would too. Approve

Thank you Jot *cough* Haathi *cough* Hug Chocolate for ME and me only Big smile Gee, what happened to being nice on my birthday?! So much for virtually caking me. Bakwaas [:O] Fake complements [:O] Thanks for reminding me why we disowned you, ex-daughter person Stern Smile There there, just admit it that you miss me, your awesome ex-daddy ; )

My Gifts
Uh, I sent a request to Preet who hasn't yet sent me the sigs. Stern Smile

Excuses! Jokes apart, your wishes are enough Hug

Describe Gur in 5 words...difficult task..anyway...she is an awesome friend, rocking DT member , adorable sister, a great head and above all an amazing human being.

Thank you Parm Hug

I have to organize to trip on the Atlantic side to meet Gur but for sure, she will receive a tight hug from meStarStar

Awww ... one from me Hug

Sas ria akal ji Gur,
I hope you have a blast for your birthday. Party hard and may all your wishes comes true and you have a great year ahead.
Love you
Parm

SSA Parm and thank you Hug Hope everything is well at your end. If you ever need a friend/sister, I'm always here [>:d<] Keep smiling!

My Gifts
Res. the spot and you'll receive it on your b'day.

heyyy my dear GurHugHug many many many happy returns of the day dearPartyParty May all your dreams come true on this auspicious day and May God bless you with His entire bounties! SmileSmilehere wishing u best of wishes for your coming yearTongue I wish that you be strong so that you go very far and reach the heights you aim for!!SmileMay all your wishes be fulfilled and May God Bless you with Love and careHugHave a splendid brthday!!! with lotss of loveHugDeepali

Thank you soo much for your wishes Deepali Hug

Heey Gur, Happy birthday... I really hope to be able to know you more as well. Lets hope it happens this year. May you have a great year ahead of you.

Thanks Pari Hug Haven't talked to you in ages, how are you?

Hiya Gur, Hug

Wishing You A Joyous, Cheerful, Happiest Birthday Ever!!! Big smile

Happy Birthday Gur Hug

May All Your Dreams and Wishes Come True!!! Embarrassed

Cheers!!!

Thanks Sweta for all the wishes Hug

Happy wala birthday Gurprit aka daddykins HugHugHug

I'm a big kid now cuz of you! I love you! You're my Goppu! I adore you and I forget the rest because this is me dictating my msg to Ravjot so she can type but I'll write more later. All you need to know for now is that your siggy is going to come from Ravjot so if you don't get it, blame her not me.

Toodles!

- Shifali

Shifali-kins! Thank you LOL Hope I didn't keep you up too late the other night... blame Ravz *tehe* Hug Love ya!

Thank you all once again Hug.

Edited by gk_09 - 11 November 2012 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Deepali--Araina-

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Mainpost - Aahaana/MP_Radha

Birthday text headers - Stuts

Logo, NameTags - MP_Radha

Signatures - OnlyHope, Stuts, FindingShak, Ravjot

Music - Aahaana

Thank you everyone Hug I know the amount of hard work to make birthday posts is crazy. You seriously made my day even better - especially after writing that no-so-nice midterm. All the kind and sweet words was overwhelming ... just hoping I don't get diabetes Embarrassed I don't think I can ever thank you enough. The sigs, the messages, the intro, the songs Hug

Meli, Radha, Ravz, Fari, Shak, Stuts Hug

|Persephone|-Deepali--Araina-

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FindingShak

Happy Birthday Damaad ji Hug

Now I unressseerrrveeeCoolROFL

Thank you sasur ji Big smile

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Happy Birthday Gur Hug
Hope u have a Wonderful B'day Today Big smile & may all ur dreams come true ! Embarrassed

Thank you Swetha! Star

Originally posted by mango

res...

*hmph*

Originally posted by OnlyHope

Happy Wala Birthday Gurpsss! Hug
Have a great one :) <3

Thank you Fari Hug

Originally posted by *Shifali*

HAPPY BURDAY!

Thanks Shifu Hug

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

DOGGYYY. Happy Happy Birthday. =$ Yeah um...*cakes you* 

Thanks *hmph* Cakes you back!

Originally posted by Jyo_Ksg

Happy bdayy..have a gr8 one!!! Hug

Thank youuu! Big smile

Originally posted by -RD-

Happy Wala Birthday Gur!!!

May you have a great day and an equally great year ahead!!!

Hug

Thank you Poojaaa Hug

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Happy Birthday Gur!! Hope you have a fantastic one. 

Here's something from me. =)

-Khushi

Thank you once again Khushi Hug The gift is beautiful!

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Happy birthday Gur :)

Thank you Deeps! Star

Angel-Jot.|Persephone|-Araina-

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Happy bday gur!! <3
(btw its me hinna) :P

Hinna [:O] Long time ! How are you? Thanks Hug

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAAAYYY Gurprit! PartyPartyParty

Have an amazing day! Big smileBig smile

PS: The thread is amazingg. And for some reason, it looks reallly...neat? EmbarrassedLOLClapClapClap

Thank you Saraaa Hug

Originally posted by V.I.P

Happy birthdayyy Party

Thank you! Star

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Happy birthday, boss! LOL

Hope you have an amazing birthday with lots of presents, gifts, smiles, laughter and everything else. You deserve it all. Hope you always keep smiling and hope you have a fantabulous birthday! Celebrate it well and eat lots of extra cake on behalf of your entire team! :D 

Its been a pleasure being a BollyCurry Buzzer and working under such an awesome boss. LOL

Love you!!!!

Boss *hmph* Thank you Rani Hug It's a pleasure working with you as well Big smile

Originally posted by --Udhay--

Happy birthday Gk_09..! :)
U r awesome as the Channel moderator for Colors!!
Keep rocking!! :)

http://caccioppoli.com/Animated%20gifs/Birthday%20(happy)/comp028.gif

Thank you Udhay Big smile

Originally posted by FindingShak

Happy birthday Damaad ji Hug

Haha ... thanks again Shak!

Originally posted by scarlet.moon

Happy Birthday Gurprit!!! May god bless you with everything you dream and wish for and much more. Have an amazing day and a great year ahead! Eat lots of cakes and cookies and cupcakes!!! God Bless You!

Love,
Komal

Thank you Komal Hug

Originally posted by gmsaurabh

happY bday gurprit.

Thank you! Embarrassed

|Persephone|

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

happy birthday!!!
have a wonderful year ahead

Thank you! Big smile

Originally posted by Magical_KaSh

happy birthday gur

Thanks! Star

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Happy Birthday Hug

Thank you Aanchal ! Hug

Originally posted by simar_virMan

Happy B'day Gurprit! (:

Thanks! Big smile

Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

happy b'dayParty

Thank you! Star

Originally posted by -Asmi-

happy bday gurHug

Thankkk you Hug

Originally posted by -Avz-

happy bday gopu, ishq wala love <3

Thanks Avz wala star Hug

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Happy Birthday Gur Di Hug
Have a lovely day! And a great year :)

p.s Lovely threadEmbarrassed

Thank you Stutz Hug The sigs are amazing!

Originally posted by luvya4ever

gurrr!!! happy birthday!!! I absolutely love how awesome you are! Sorry I'm late, but I guess I wished you in numerous other medium!
PS: hope you like rani mukherjee or imma be super embarrassed to give you the gift LOL

Thank you Gun Hug Yupp ... Rani Mukherje is one of my favourite actresses, nice guess LOL

Originally posted by PristineSoul

Happy happy Birthday Gur :)

May God Bless You and may all your dreams come true.

Thank you! Big smile

Originally posted by drashsree100

Party
 Party

Thank you Star

Originally posted by DMGDDfan

Happy Birthday GurHug

Thanks! Big smile

Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

Happy Birthday Party

Thanksss ! Embarrassed

Originally posted by Sio_AngeL

...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURPRIT DI...wish u get all happiness in life and i hope all ur wishes be fulfilled...have a beautiful year ahead...

Drop the Di LOL Thanks Sio Hug

Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Happy birthday GurrrBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
May all your dreams come trueStar
Loads of love
Parm

Thanks once again Parm Hug
gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Happy Birthday :) 

Thanks! Star

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

WISH U A VERY HAPPY BRITH DAY

Thank you! Big smile

Originally posted by i.am

Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.
Wishing you many happy returns of the day Gurpreet di

Thank you! Hug

Originally posted by -DJ-

Happy Birthday Gur Hug

Thank youuu Hug

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Happy Birthday Gurprit .. Hug

Thanks! Big smile

Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Many Happy returns of the day, GurHug

Thank you Neethi Hug

Originally posted by mishh007

happy birthday....!!!!!Party

Thanks! Star

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Happy Birthday Gurprit !! Big smile

Thank you Star! Hug How are you?! Long time!

.Jane..

Go to top