Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My objective unbiased take - do comment:) (Page 2)

mustianne Newbie
mustianne
mustianne

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Most sensible post and thread! All sensible ppl r gathred here. Agree with ur post 100%!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saya312Archana89sabz105

spaakid Groupbie
spaakid
spaakid

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Sensible post.In the beginning,ph was the upper hand but in the due course barun has got Immense popularity and when he came up with some demands whatever it may be,ph decided not to agree as they have done once.they might not have expected a hug fan response for the same.accOrding to ph, they have created arnav and kushi ,so script is more than actor.so for them,it is like actors are popular only bcoz of them .we can Manage the show even one of the actors not there bcoz we r the creators.in the actors perceptive,he just want to grow up the ladder and ambitious.so everyone is right in their own place and don't want to bend down for other.it is more of a power struggle for the ph that who has got upperhand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saya312

awwwwwww Senior Member
awwwwwww
awwwwwww

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Well said , my humble request y can't PH come up with better story line????? If script is attractive ,balanced, team is organised than there no reason that PH has to face so many problem from diljeet to Barun surely there is something ;( which is not keeping the actors happy!!!

saya312

ebanerjee Groupbie
ebanerjee
ebanerjee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Someone should really applause for Sanaya but she has been the only one taking all the shit and still sticking up to it amidst of all of this...
Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Sanaya needs a brand new serial! All hers and no one else.  Maybe like a female Arjun.   
RGYA Senior Member
RGYA
RGYA

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Nice post and sensible unbiased view of the situation. I believe that the show should have ended after the remarriage if the PH did not have any more sensible tracks. I don't blame Barun if he felt exhausted and demotivated when no clear storyline is given to the actors. But what I don't understand is why the channel is insisting (from what we heard) on extending the show and dragging the story if the PH are themselves not willing to? Because it is a source of income to the channel, or that what we heard. Why don't they end the show on a good note and leave good memories for the viewers.

saya312

Go to top