India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKNND - A great show is now...

Shilpi77 Goldie
Shilpi77
Shilpi77

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
turned into a tragedy for the fans as each day we get to hear someone quitting... its just too much now for we fans. I stopped watching since my visit in India last month and was always anticiapting that when I get back will watch all the shows... but now seeing all such crap here about all leaving.. I really feel the show is now just dragging for the UK visit...

Sanaya has always been the committed lead but now the latest statement from Barun purely seems that he just could not say that he is actually leaving as the UK trip is there...please the fans acannot bear more... 

I wish Sanaya well... also thanks to all the characters and IPKNND team that what lovely show they gave till April/May 2012... 

Edited by Shilpi77 - 08 November 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaash

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top