Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My email to SP

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hello sir/ma'am
I am a viewer of your channel and to be more particular of your popular show 'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon'. As you must be already aware, recently many rumors have been doing rounds about the show and its male lead. Now as a viewer I am really attached to the show and you have no idea how much it hurts when we hear of such rumors. And I don't think as fans we are asking much if we are requesting you guys to just clear the air and come clean about whatever the situation is. I and many of my friends and acquaintances have called the SP office and we were all given the same answer that its just a rumor and that Barun is not leaving the show, so now its a question of our trust and your credibility, and if in a week or two he does disappear from the show, both our trust and your credibility would suffer.

Now if the problem is with the PH, if its possible then please just sell the show to some other PH who would actually be interested in it and if Mr. Sobti needs to leave for other projects please just shut down the show with a nice ending. We fans and followers who have spent more than just half an hour everyday on the show would feel betrayed if Barun is replaced or the character of ASR is killed in the show. And I can assure you that most of us would never turn back to the channel, the PH or the actor(I personally won't blame any one entity as I am not aware of what the whole thing is).

Sir/Ma'am its our humble and sincere request that you don't ruin IPKKND for its fans, I know the show has to end at some point and I am fine with it, its just that I don't want the beautiful memory of it to get ruined. And as you would have seen by now I am not alone in my request. As a consumer its my right and if as producers you shall turn a deaf ear to it, I assure you that you'll lose many of us. The fan-base of IPK is huge and diverse and I am sure you are already aware of it, so its wise to not enrage us into doing things we don't want to. 

Finally I'd like to apologise if I sounded rude at some point, but the emotions I have for the show are pretty strong. I hope you understand. Hopeful of a positive result(if not a reply),
Sincerely your's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishi2012sami99Forever19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top