sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
God forum made me laugh today! What all reactions! Bloody Thursday indeed. LOL
Hunger strike? Really? EmbarrassedROFL
Are we mad or what?Shocked
Realized that forum space is sillier than I thought.Big smile

Why are we mourning?

• For a PH who hardly paid any attention to IPK ever since they delivered the second baby. For a PH who clearly stated their love story has ran its course!!!
  • For an actor who choose to move on from IPK for whatever reasons he has!!!

Move on guys. Don't we have better things to do?

Moving on...

• All the best gul khan, you always have a place in my heart for giving me arnav and khushi and those magical moments. Thumbs Up
  • All the best sobti jaan, Loved you as ASR and wish you all the success in your second endeavour. (sorry I hate the lead lady of first endeavour).Thumbs Up

Hope they start for a second season of IPK and continue with a different story with a new lead. I wish I could relive the initial nok jhoks and passion we had in IPK for the initial months with a new jodi. 4lions do give out of the world romantic moments. Only one request, keep the story different. 

Edited by sree07 - 08 November 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevMountainbreeze7Anchal_MDreamcatcherdimishraheidiArshi143green_teaArchana89Pyaaraarnavcoolbakes_Jaladsimplelife09terribletwistJalebiGspsharmilasun2011HakunaMatata.Nishitaraosg08archie_79thechaigirlCyberpsychoooNightingale...borregBornToShipArShiViSaRunSuperstarSanaya-SI-Jhalak29MentalExoticaKranutrina2010rini_katserialwatcher16showstruckfarheen75asha...sbk2clarissajohnSultan_Of_SwingIllGetOverIpkpieryroseRJXX-DKS-NestleToulouseserendipity.

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Perfecto Sree,,,, 

Nothing lasts forever, thank our stars for we n joined it until it lasted

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGborregsree07clarissajohn

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Perfect post but then again fans still have a never say die atitude and they are fighting for their show no matter if the PH and the actor himself are not interested in the show anymore.
I personally will be satisfied with anything whether he is quitting or staying but I need an official statement abt his decision and the lack of it is making me sign petitions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07clarissajohn

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Perfecto Sree,,,, 

hello jems... Well I have no regrets so far. IPK has given me few good moments and a lot of friends. I do not see any logic in crying in front of people who are least bothered about the fandom reaction. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolbakes_JaladHakunaMatata.Jhalak29IllGetOverIpkclarissajohn

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Perfect post but then again fans still have a never say die atitude and they are fighting for their show no matter if the PH and the actor himself are not interested in the show anymore.
I personally will be satisfied with anything whether he is quitting or staying but I need an official statement abt his decision and the lack of it is making me sign petitions

appreciate the never say die attitude. Clap

But i see no point in getting an official confirmation of a fact which is already conveyed. No off screen drama is ever gonna be out publically as an official statement. So no point waiting for it in my opinion.

..sur..HakunaMatata.Jhalak29clarissajohn

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Perfecto Sree,,,, 

hello jems... Well I have no regrets so far. IPK has given me few good moments and a lot of friends. I do not see any logic in crying in front of people who are least bothered about the fandom reaction. LOL
exactly Sree, IPK will be always remembered for its iconic presence in our lives n above all letting us know  n be friends with equally liked mided crazy ppl across the globe who fell in love with Arnav n khushis love story,,,,

Thumbs Up For such a beautiful post

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaJalebiGHakunaMatata.sree07clarissajohn

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chillygirl

appreciate the never say die attitude.Clap

But i see no point in getting an official confirmation of a fact which is already conveyed. No off screen drama is ever gonna be outpublicallyas an official statement. So no point waiting for it in my opinion.
I agree but as they say its really hard to move on and if indeed all these protest and petitions would work(which I highly doubt), who are we to complain. Infact we all be really happy. So, I believe let people do their bit. If it bear results then great, if not then no one will regret not doing anything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Perfecto Sree,,,, 

exactly Sree, IPK will be always remembered for its iconic presence in our lives n above all letting us know  n be friends with equally liked mided crazy ppl across the globe who fell in love with Arnav n khushis love story,,,,

Thumbs Up For such a beautiful post

jem... and all the more, because of IPK i have been part of Redux. How redux has changed my entire way of appreciating an art form, be it a book, be it a serial. Thanks to all writers over there. 

JalebiGgifttagborregJhalak29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index